[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck am I so tired all the time? Do I have black mold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_1981-pepe sofa971167726.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1981-pepe sofa971167726.png
75 KB, 500x332
Why the fuck am I so tired all the time? Do I have black mold or something?

>tired all the time
>3 hours after I wake up I'm ready for bed
>hair is falling out
>unusually pale with bags under my eyes
>everyone in my house is tired and always stuffed up
>my room has a really musty smell
>every time I work out I get shaky as fuck and my arms get so fatigued its rediculous
>my house is 200 years old with no repairs done to it
>randomly get chest pains if I stay in my house a long time
>I always feel faint and get headaches
>>
OP, hate to break it to you, but you have aids.
>>
Shitty diet. I'm guessing your family is poor since you can't fix your house. So you probably eat a lot of easy to prepare processed frozen or canned meals. It's low in the vitamins and nutrition you need to keep you healthy while the chemicals fuck your system up and the preservatives throw your bowels out of balance making you prone to getting sick and general melancholy.
>>
You have a mold infestation somewhere in your house. On the bright side its probably already dont irreparable damage so no sense worrying about it.

Also maybe asbestos
>>
>>24557012
So I should just go live in a tent and maybe the constant fresh air will help somewhat?
>>
>>24556991
Trust me its not diet my friends all have way worse diets
>>
maybe you have alcoholism

and mold
>>
>>24556895
anemia?
>>
>>24556895
Lyme disease anon
>>
Wifi or you live near a cell tower
>>
Asbestos
>>
take vitamin d with fish oil, also a multivitamin
>>
go to a doctor and tell him your symptoms, trust me you don't want to live in misery like that

>>24559548
>>24559635
could be these
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.