[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>things you learned when you finally stopped being NEET Woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1364476006458.jpg (79 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1364476006458.jpg
79 KB, 500x375
>things you learned when you finally stopped being NEET

Woman aren't actually that bad. The majority of them are pretty friendly and reasonable, even if they aren't attracted to you. I've never once meet one of those "tumbler feminazis" outside of the internet.
>>
File: 1447210879879.gif (2 MB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1447210879879.gif
2 MB, 435x419
>woman aren't all bad guize
>none of them are willing to fuck me
>>
>irl isn't as polarized as 4chan makes you think
>>
>>24556717
>implying robots want to believe that even a single woman is a nice person
this aint 2008 r9k
>>
File: INF.jpg (190 KB, 720x482) Image search: [Google]
INF.jpg
190 KB, 720x482
>>24556717
Post this every time you see a feminism discussion
>>
File: got her 3.jpg (86 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
got her 3.jpg
86 KB, 900x591
>>24556809
8 percent of women are nice or cool. Everyone knows that. So what?
Most are garbage. The random one is going to be garbage. Roastie
>>
I think most of what shapes some of the "women are all whores who will leave you in a second" is that the prevalence of Borderine and Bipolar Personality Disorders are much more common among women than men, and both cause crazy, impulsive behavior. Borderline is even worse because it also causes sociopathic and manipulative behavior as well
>>
OP's a fag.
>>
Someone make a "things you learned when you finally stopped being a tumblredditor SJW shitstain" thread i'm too lazy right now

Also sage for SJW libturdery
>>
>>24556717
Ive definitely met them before, but unlike the internet you can (usually) just stop hanging out with them, or avoid that group of friends. I ignore it and its irrelevant to me in my relatively normie day to day life. I know lots of really nice girls, most of them hate feminists too

On the internet you're kind of forced to see the vocal minority because they incite controversy which is basically free pr that spreads like wildfire thanks to social media
>>
>>24556845
my brother's gf is histrionic and borderline

she is the most unpleasant dramatic cunt i have ever met in my life. she's just attractive, that's it. i don't know how he fucking deals with her.
>>
>>24556838
I'd say it's the exact opposite, 92% are really nice and genuine, 8% are cunts, and like women complaining all men are assholes, we sit here and complain women are shallow, it's all the same.
>>
>>24556975
>92% are really nice and genuine
What it boils down to is how many % are willing to fuck you and that is much less than 92%
>>
File: 721452.gif (263 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
721452.gif
263 KB, 300x165
>>24556975
>92% are really nice and genuine, 8% are cunts,
>>
>>24557029
I hate this fucker and his mind control powers
>>
>>24557044
fuck off jessica your show sucks i just want to see your booty
>>
>>24556975
This isn't really about women being intrinsically "cunts". It's all about culture and how they are raised. Of course the majority of women turn out shitty. If you fuck up the the beginning, you can't really expect it to end well...

Still, if you treated men like little princes who deserve anything that they'd ever want from day 1, I doubt they'd turn out any differently from women.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.