[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*burp* *farts* mm. Howdy wagekekies. NEET here. Being able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: pep.png (1 MB, 874x579) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
1 MB, 874x579
*burp* *farts* mm. Howdy wagekekies. NEET here. Being able to relax after having a turkey meal cooked by mommy just for ME and not having to worry about setting my alarm for tomorrow feels great.

As for you, TICK TOCK. Enjoy your Black Friday shift, wagekekies. Another day, another dollar.
>>
Reported you dumb frog motherfucker.
>>
>>24556672
What's wrong wagekekie
>>
File: 1445962610527.png (179 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1445962610527.png
179 KB, 405x406
mommy made me mashed tatos and gravy, tee hee

she's the best cook. Even better than certified Sandwich Artists from Subway
>>
Wow. So this is what delusion looks like.
>>
>implying I work retail
>implying I won't be going on a hike in a beautiful state park tomorrow with family while you sit at home alone having 10 crywanks
tip top kek
>>
>>24556931
>>24556430
what the fuck is a "wagekekies"?
>>
File: 1448370896468.jpg (89 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1448370896468.jpg
89 KB, 798x770
Who else is a neet that's going to go to the mall and fart on stationary employees this weekend?

I recommend bean burritos
>>
So when you finally realize you're cancer and these threads no longer validate you , will you kill yourself? We'd love to watch.
>>
>>24556984
>>24556931
>>24556430

what the fuck are you, kind sir?
>>
>>24556984
"bean burritos" lmfao, wow. just wow.
>>
>>24557070
WEWWWW LAD.

So many mad wagekeks ITT.
>>
>>24557378
Not mad, wanting to be entertained.
>>
>>24556430

Love the pic AND the post content. May I save? Can you make another photoshop for Black Friday? I wish to create a similar thread
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>24556430

Who else going shopping just to harass Wagekeks?
>>
>>24556430
>literally implying

I'm gonna be in my cozy warm room playing Bloodbrone all Friday lol
>>
>>24556984

I can't wait to fart in wagekek sections so they can't leave lolol
>>
>>24557425
Sure anon. It's all yours.

Post Black Friday threads all day long to make wagecuks cry
>>
I dont work retail, and i have tomorrow off. Woo?
>>
>>24557529

I made this thread here're >>24557506
>>
>>24557573
GHOUL is on the case!
>>
>normies actually getting angry at threads like these
>>
>>24556430
Dude... I have to admit, you are persistent it's almost getting fun guessing what else you come up with next. Like the one earlier I kekd

Also wonder how long until people stop biting.
>>
>>24556430
i work on a place where i do 36 hours in 3 day shifts of 12 hours during the weekend, its slow as fuck i have taken 3 hours naps and nobody notices, hell i have failed to work and i still got paid because no one gives a fuck, i spent around $300USD today on shit i don't need, my mom cooked some turkey too, you are a joke OP.
>>
>>24557651
>Mad wagekekie trying to justify his slave labor.
>>
But I get both Thursday and Friday off.
>>
>>24558185
Check this part time wagekek out
>>
I'm a government employee. I have this Friday off.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 550x370
>tfw when I finally got approved for NEETbux recently and have been living the dream since

It's even better than I imagined. I used to read these threads thinking it was sour grapes neckbeard bullshit, but it's true. Wageslave life SUCKS and I would literally kill myself if I ever had to go back after having experienced NEET life. Thankfully, I talked about it with them after I was approved and I'm basically good to recieve NEETbux for as long as I need. No more waking up at 6:00 AM to get ready for work. No more having to shovel down low quality fast food because I only have 30 minutes for lunch. No more fat entitled boss screaming at me because I didn't make him enough extra spending money today. I've reached the promised land and I'm overjoyed. I seriously can't stop smiling, today when I was playing Fallout 4 I just randomly burst into laughter at the thought of my coworkers who were at that moment slaving away for my asshole former boss while I got to stay comfy in my room playing vidya.

Fuck you, Mr. Elliot. I'm not your wagekek anymore!
>>
>It's already Friday here.
>I don't work in retail.
>I have a decent job where investigate fraud for an insurance company.
>Tell lying foreigners and neets to fuck off all day and get paid for it.
>I have the day off today anyway.
>Going to go for a run then head into town later to meet friends.

Meanwhile you're beating off (which I might also do to be fair) and spamming /r9k/.
>>
>>24558881
how do you get approved for NEETbux, anon?
>>
>>24557482
There is no better feeling in the world, comrade
>>
>>24558881
Enjoy living the rest of your life as a poorfag.
>>
>>24558881
Welcome to the family. Don't forget to constantly improve yourself once you get settled in.
>>
>>24556984
nice, I might do this tomorrow. mommy said if I go shopping with her and don't complain she'd buy me chick fil a for lunch, I'm going to demand taco bell
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.