[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey anon. You know the winter formal dance is coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0228.jpg (104 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
104 KB, 720x540
>"Hey anon. You know the winter formal dance is coming up. That girl Stacy you always hang around mentioned you don't have a date."
>>
>>24556334
robots aren't going to want her because she's not a 7/10 or above
>>
>that faggot who always tried to set you up with fat ugly black girls
W-WHAT DO THEY WANT W-WITH A SKINNY WHITE BOY
>>
>>24556353
You're making a lot of generalizations here senpai
>>
>>24556334
She looks like the 18 year old version of a woman I knew when I lived in a flophouse waiting to get NEETBUX. If she's anything like the old woman I knew, you need to run far away as fast as you can, senpaitaichi.
>>
>>24556334
Not with a rented dick. Not because I have anything against fat chicks as I myself am a fat dude of about that same level of fatness, but simply because fat chicks like that are often angry, bitter, and overly aggressive. The kind of chick that will hit you when she's angry and then tell you to man up while she fucks the Chad who happens to have a fat fetish who fucks and dumps her while she scrambles back for you. Also they always find skinny skeletors for somereason that are willing to fuck them.
>>
>>24556334
Got any more of her OP? Kinda want to make a fake dating profile and lure in white trash, niggers, and active military.
>>
>>24556629
black guys are too occupied to fuck that landwhale
>>
File: ugly.png (350 KB, 785x451) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
350 KB, 785x451
>>24556629
Sorry, I don't. But I do have +130 pics of ugly women.
>>
>>24556690
nah, they love them some fried chicken and white wymen
>>
Ugly girls get my dick hard. Not even because I fell like I have more of a chance with them but those homely faces just turn me on. Even better if they have poor hygiene and clothing.
>>
>>24556434
What is a flophouse?
>>
>>24556696
Dump them all. Looks like you have some classics
>>
No thanks. I rather die alone.
>>
>>24556719
Below a hotel, but above a homeless shelter. Where I lived it was a hundred year old hotel where you had to go to the end of the hall to use the bathroom/shower, no kitchen in the building, but you weren't on the street or in the homeless shelter.
>>
>>24556394
No he's not. I've seen it happen time and time again. When told to lower their standards, robots say they'll fuck anything with a pussy. But when presented with an ugly or fat girl, they cry about how they want a qt.
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (73 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
73 KB, 540x720
>>24556731
This is a person favorite.
>>
File: 1436227793618.jpg (78 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
1436227793618.jpg
78 KB, 640x334
its okay i already have a date
>>
File: rekt.png (229 KB, 388x386) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
229 KB, 388x386
>>24556334
>tfw got asked out by this one chick to prom my junior year
>told her I'd think about it
>eventually say yes
>have second thoughts
>find out she asked me just so she didn't have to go with this spergy guy
>bailed on her a week and a half before right as she was about to get tickets (she was even going to pay for both of ours)
pic related
>>
>>24556888
She looks like the kinda broad that's way too into Star Trek and sucks a mean dick.
>>
>>24556938
Nope, not even close. Just poor, white, and on the low-average of intelligence. She got a 12 overall in the ASVAB when she tried to join the National Guard. Thats almost impossible to get, she blamed the guy that was sitting next to her.
>>
>>24557094
>12 on the ASVAB
thanks for the laugh, she lust looked like the girl I ignored all through Senior Calc until I realized she was hungry for anyone to get with her...but of course it was too late by then.
>>
>>24557123
You know the best part? She wanted to go 68W or something similar. Many keks were had when she told me. Mind you this was the year after when we happened to have American History together. 8/10 would laugh again
>>
>>24556334
What the fuck?

Do american teenagers really have "winter formal dances"?
>>
>>24557268
They're not always formals, but yeah HS have winter dances.
>>
>>24556334
She probably wouldn't be that bad if she wasn't making that face.
>>
>>24557289
Kek that sounds lame as fuck. No wonder so many american teenagers are angsty virgins.
>>
>>24557324
>No wonder so many american teenagers are angsty virgins.
Nope, not the reason. Blame feminism familia
>>
>>24557441
Feminism is the reason you guys have all these school dances and "prom" where you put women on a pedestal. I mean you guys have to come up with intricate and "unique" ways to ask girls to prom.

fucking embarrassing desu
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.