[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me how the fuck everybody gets laid so easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can someone tell me how the fuck everybody gets laid so easily in uni/college except for me? Been told by multiple sources I am good looking and even got scouted by a modeling agency and yet I'm 3rd year 21 year old Virgin. I see alot of shit about joining clubs but the only one I really can is the anime club and that's full of people like me. What do r9k? Is it just some secret code I never got told before I enrolled? This is so frustrating I just want love and affection like everyone else. Pic related is a shitty pic I took 30 secs ago in frustration so not the best.
>>
You're a spear chucker
>>
Op sign pls and I will tell you
https://www.change.org/p/hiroyuki-nishimura-make-sound-webm-board-wide
>>
Judging by your ability to post images on an imageboard, I'd say you're a Kek
>>
>>24556349
I'm doing it from my phone. Never done it like this before
>>
I am in a similar situation. 21, only had sex once, about as good looking as you. What I learned is that social status is EVERYTHING. Not money or looks like most people believe. I am guessing since you are looking at clubs your social circle is shitty or non existent. Lifting helps but it wont make night into day. You can go cougar hunting in bars since they just want young meat and dont care how popular you are
>>
File: DSC_0017.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0017.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>24556386
Yes my social circle is shitty. All my friends are nerds like me. No parties or anything. I thought about pua stuff but feminism paints you as a creepy rapist if you do that stuff. Girls meet dudes within their social circle. Life sucks man.
>>
>>24556454
Well then I am right on the money. Lift and get a trendy haircut. You should be able to pull every now and then but you will never get sex on the reg like chad. I am not going to tell you that you will turn everything around because if you dont have social dynamics down by 21 you never will. You dont need to do PUA shit just chat up non college age women at bars like I said
>>
>>24556539
I am socially awkward too and have anxiety. So I'm probably fucked then lol. If I'm drunk I can do what you are suggesting I guess. The one time I do well with girls is when drunk. I don't want to be Chad, just want a qt gf
>>
>>24556661
Doesnt work like that. Youre betabux. You will get a little value once you have a career but never on the same level as someone with social skills and circles. If you want a girlfriend then do as you wish but remember she finna cheat with chad. Just give up on the gf and pull pussy where you can. Bars for older women, raves for women our age.
>>
>>24556926
Ok thanks for the advice man. I guess I will do that then.
>>
>>24556310
I didn't know posting with no image is possible
>>
>>24556454
Stop giving a fuck about yourself and current life, your current life is a fuck up, I came to the same realization, if it'a hobby or activity it can be thrown out the window. Masturbating, fuck that shit, Vidya games, videogames are for nerds, internet addictions, fuck it. You've got good base stats because you want to change, but your moves are shit and you've got to train.

You need to open up time to fill it with something else more productive and something that sounds better when talking to other people. I'm saying things like hobbies, clubs, self improvement, stuff like that.

This will also find you new friends.
>>
>>24556386
The secret is to be as effeminate as possible without being gay because women like effeminate men better. So if the hobby seems sort of gay, go do that, but treat it like a straight hobby and be competitive and someone whose on the up and up. Or dress in a way other men would call you gay, but still go up and flirt with women, or best case scenario which is my favorite, they'll come up to you because you're not as foreign to them, and then flirt with them once they're there. Like women don't really give a fuck about sports or manly hobbies.

That's how I do and I can get anyone at the bar.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.