[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go about fucking a cheerleader?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 14318901579150.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14318901579150.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
How do I go about fucking a cheerleader?
>>
You can start by returning to >>>/b/
>>
>>24556251
got any cheerleader stories you want to share pal?
>>
>>24556233
qt american blonde girls are my fetish
>>
Have you tried being the guy in the picture?
>>
>>24556233
kidnapping, rape, drugs and alcohol are your best bet
>>
This happened two days ago
>tfw girl I know was wearing a red skirt and a nike varsity shirt that made her look exactly like a cheerleader
>it even had the name of some college in the us and those yellow shoulder thingsike in ops pic
>tfw gave her a ride home after her volleyball game at our school
>we get there and start chatting in my car
>"my dad isnt home anon"
>I tell her we should get out of the car and get more comfortable
>as soon as I open the door to get our I see some headlights coming up to us
>its her dad
>she invites me in just so it wasnt suspicious and I meet her dad and stay chatting with her for about 20 minutes

I was so close. My dick was diamonds because of the crimson skirt. I got to fuck her the next day
>>
>>24556233
Isn't it obvious in the pic OP?

You gotta be black.
>>
>>24556660
All he needs to take is melotonin. That will make him black.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.