[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>notice family being nicer to me all of a sudden >realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448344131746.jpg (73 KB, 720x704) Image search: [Google]
1448344131746.jpg
73 KB, 720x704
>notice family being nicer to me all of a sudden
>realize it is just because they found a suicide note
>>
>>24556101
100mg xanax comign tomorrow
1g K coming tomorrow
1k pods coming tomorrow
1l wixkey drank tonight

Not retarded, but gonna be soon
>>
>>24556101
>notice family being nice to me all of a sudden
>it's because i'm drunk
>>
>>24556101
Mine is encrypted on my computer. I have the list of people to email it to set up, all I have to do is push a button and in 30 minutes, it will send it out.
>>
>notice family being nice to me all of a sudden
>it's because my uncle started a harmless discussion of Syrian refugees and ended with me ranting about how Trump will save America again but he has to defeat those hook nosed kikes first
>>
>>24556141
HEY GUYS AM SO COOL I ORDER DRUGS ON THE MEMEWEB CUZ AM SO AUTIST I CANT FIND A IRL CONNECT WITH BETTER PRICES
>>
>>24556141
>buying pods in 2015

Why would you ever buy that overpriced trash? Just get dope off the DNM.
>>
File: hehasajob.jpg (4 KB, 113x101) Image search: [Google]
hehasajob.jpg
4 KB, 113x101
>>24556276
buys drugs irl

jesus man it's almost like you want to be arrested
>>
>>24556276
Where can you find a connect that will sell you the bulk size you can find on the deep web? Do you live in India or something?
>>
>>24556278
250 mg #3 = 20 quid
2kg pods = 30 quid

mate pods are the shit, I can make 40 opium teas out of those pods rather than 2 days of smoking that heroin.
>>
>>24556276
Heroin and coke are pretty much the only things you can find locally that's cheaper and as potent, almost everything else is cheaper on DNMs.
>>
>>24556276
This tbqh f@m

>You have been muted for 68 minutes 42 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>24556327
Where are you getting pods that cheap?
>>
This sounds like a pro tip to me. Write a suicide note. Get treated better.
>>
>>24556364
I can't link :/ this is reddit afterall.

JK martins dried. Preferred customer. otherwise it's 15/kg 30 grams per tea, add lemon.
>>
>>24556364
also just took 250 mg codeine, gonna feel good in 30 mins! 10 hours till K and xan arrives. works gonna b eezee
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.