[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal goals of 2016:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_1981-th-568604602.jpg (5 KB, 159x142) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1981-th-568604602.jpg
5 KB, 159x142
>get neetbux
>get assisted housing
>get therapist to say I need my cat for therapeutic reasons and bring him with me
>cut off contact with everyone I know
>repair my PC so I can play wow all day again

Wew lad
>>
>there's a waiting list to get on the waiting list for section 8 in CT

just fuck my shit up
>>
>find a meaning for life
>get good at drawing
>>
>>24556093
I live rural as fuck so the housing is kinda open but imot sure if it is for single males without kids

But my friend got in there with his kid in a matter of days and there's literally no one there its so barren and perfect
>>
>get /fa/
>get into college
>get qt bf
that's all I guess
>>
>repair my PC so I can play wow all day again

WoD is pretty terrible m8. Not really worth it tbqh.
>>
>get through some of my backlog
>end it all
>>
>start at community college
>have my parents make more money
>make myself more useful for mom
>find at least 3 new animes to watch
>>
>get settlementbux
>Buy new clothes
>Buy more weights
>Buy tv and ps4
>maybe buy house
>maybe get drivers license
I don't know faM I literally have no motivation to do anything. What would /r9k/ do with $300,000-$500,000?
>>
>>24556822
Pretty much exactly what you're planning. Keep your overhead low and put a little bit of that into an account that accrues compound interest, meanwhile continue to get swole and personally improve self. That's what I'd do.
>>
>>24556822
buy a gf and settle until i run out of money
>>
>>24556822
Buy a house and a car and buy weed and pills
>>
>>24556075
>get a job
>get my drivers licence
>find love maybe get laid
>upgrade computer. play FO4
>>
File: chainface.png (227 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
chainface.png
227 KB, 696x480
>2016
>moving back in with folks after 2 years of working wagekek jobs out of state
>tfw getting gym membership to actually have an excuse to leave the house
>tfw getting lasic surgery while trying to find another job
>tfw I'm probably going to lose internet access thanks to little brother playing league of legends every night until 4am
>tfw family is on that vegan diet since their bodies are too old to handle real food

I'm not fucking ready
>>
>>24556487
Norman detection system alterted
>>
>start studies
>start uni
>fix diet
>start exercising
>get gf
>become normie
>>
>>24557008
How'd you move out of state friend? Was it hard?
>>
>>24556093
these waiting lists are often rigged.

>i have friends who pay money to inside people to get on the top of the list. the housing is cheap and often times new and in okay areas
>>
>Find way to get back on steroids with mommy finding out and taking them away along with all my gains again like last time
>Finally get my online shit to take off so I can quit wagekeking for some greedy cunt jew
>trade in my car for a memeiata
>find time for vidya(black cops 15 just came out or some shit like that and my little bro wants us to play together on live)

Those are the big ones. I guess I could continue trying new beers and whiskeys, I almost have one moleskin notepad full of tasting notes, and continue to tweak my buffalo tenders recipe. The last couple breakthrough were to cook them sous vide in heavily seasoned brine and when I fry them I use vodka so they crisp up better. For buffalo sauce I add a little more vinegar to my homemade hot sauce and swap a little bit of butter out for some super spicy chili oil I made. I bet I"m not too far from what the're eating up on mt Olympus.
>>
File: 1417584192443.jpg (203 KB, 1539x1323) Image search: [Google]
1417584192443.jpg
203 KB, 1539x1323
>>24557370
what are steroids like anon kun
also where do you get dem
>>
>>24557440

It's like everything is right. No depression. Just gym and getting shit done. It's like adderall's cooler less nerdy and less pushy Chad brother. I get them from reddit
>>
>>24557440
Deepweb but I think steroid jacked is gross looking
>>
>clear bacne and scars left from it
>put on 15-20lb from lifting
>learn how to dress
>try and find a career I'll actually enjoy
>possibly talk to doctor about seeing a therapist or something
>>
>>24557105
No I just drove five hours to the neighboring state in my garbage car
>>
>>24557592
Oh did you have a shit load of money? I want to do something similar
>>
>>24556075
Make a LOT of money primarily.
Start my own business with proceeds enabling me to ditch the wagekuking that is killing me slowly every day.
Lower alcohol intake and improve diet.
Improve fitness.
Take up boxing as business is going to be tough and I need to be physically strong and skilled in a martial art to defend myself.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.