[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever done anything criminal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1404403000667.png (12 KB, 237x200) Image search: [Google]
1404403000667.png
12 KB, 237x200
Have you ever done anything criminal?
>>
>>24555887
theft
drug taking
drug dealing
vandalism
littering :/
public indecency
public urination
etc
>>
>>24555930
>drug dealing

Holy shit, there are normies here then, I thought it was just an ancient meme.
>>
>>24555887
I tried to steal a baby bottle pop but I got caught
>>
>>24555961
Mate if you don't be careful I'll deal drugs to you inna sec.
>>
>>24555930
same as him

nxds
>>
I jaywalk constantly
>>
yeah taking these dubs
>>
Petty theft
Drug use
Technically drug manufacturing in the most bullshit interpretation of the law possible
Cultivation of marijuana (failed)
Distribution of marijuana (only like 5 times)
Public urination if you care enough to count it, I don't even know if that's illegal where I live
Torrenting
Minor in possession of alcohol and tobacco
DDOSing when I was a 13 year old ANYNONMOOSE IS LEGION dipshit
>>
Diddled some children.
>>
I once loitered for several minutes outside of a gas station to promote anarchy. I even wore a black t-shirt.
>>
i have spoken disparagingly of the prophet Muhammad (praise be unto him)
>>
Shoplifting
Dealing
Growing
Pirating music since I can't pirate games they don't work on my toaster anymore
Substance Abuse
Vandalizing
B&E
Arson
>>
Hired a hooker
>>
2 DUIs, attempted larceny 6, attempted 3rd degree burglary, and attempted 2nd degree burglary. Not convicted of a single one of them, thank you diversionary programs.
>>
>>24556098
Haha, I forgot about all the loitering too. I guess asking people to illegally buy you alcohol is probably illegal in some way too. Is that some form of propositioning?
>>
>>24556155
No offense, but how do you fuck up that consistently?
>>
vandalism
pissing in public
out under curfew. I like nightwalks since 15
torrenting
piracy
theft
property damage
underage drinking
littering
loitering
vagrancy
jaywalking
brawling
>>
Stole 2000 dollars
>>
>>24557450
>curfew
How does it feel to live in a city/town of keks?
>>
>>24557450
So you mean you had regular teenage experiences?

Jesus, get some arson or small time drug dealing under your belt, Captain Edgeworthy
>>
>>24555887
Somebody opened a door for me and I didn't say thank you.
>>
Let an underage girl fuck me... more than once.
>>
>>24555887
I cut a kid with a ruler once in middle school.
>>
>>24560047
sex with 14 year olds at age 30 is kind of not okay, man.
>>
>>24555555
just ignore me
>>
I've done most of the things mentioned in this thread. The one I find most morally reprehensible is littering tbqh.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 530x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 530x531
>>24560105
If she says yes I dont see anything wrong with it tbqh
>>
>>24555887
Had my rottweiler murder my wife and cheating nigger when I found them cheating on my bed. The blood soaked into the bed and sheets so all I needed to do was wait for a few hours, dispose of the bodies and then proceed to burn the cloths.

Never been caught or even raised a suspicion.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.