[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm waiting for peep show to end. What's keeping you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I'm waiting for peep show to end.

What's keeping you hanging in there, robots? What is that one thing you're thankful for that's keeping you from ending it all?
>>
>>24555598
I'm not going to kill myself at least until after Friendship is Magic ends or gets cancelled. No doubt Hasbro would create another MLP series after it to keep raking in little girl dosh, so I'd give that series a shot too.
>>
Thanks for the reminder,

are you watching fargo too?
>>
>>24555598
Dragon's Dogma PC port.
>>
I was going to kill myself after I beat Kingdom Hearts 3 but they just announced a Final Fantasy 7 remake so I may have to wait until after that.
>>
>>24555598
life is beautiful why would I want to end it prematurely? I see you've fallen for the depression meme
>>
Waiting for the new season of Durarara
Still watching Himouto
Wanna watch Triage X and maybe give Another a shot, really wasn't a huge fan of it though.
>>
File: meme.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>24556639
>Update
I see you've fallen for the depression is a meme meme
>>
I don't want to die fat
>>
>I'll say it's Moroccan and I like it this way, and they can't prove otherwise!!

>I dunno Mark, bleach, your eyes, isn't that...
>>
I need to see a full anime adaptation of JJBA Part 7 before I kill myself.

Hopefully I'll be able to check out by 2050.
>>
Waiting for my grandma to die.
>>
>>24556821
that's kinda paradoxical
if you ever lose weight you'll be less likely to want to kill yourself
>>
>>24556584
How does that all compare to anime? I never watched that show because of the autistic fans but thats how I felt before anime too..
>>
>>24555598
Watching Peep Show right now. Amazing shit.
>>
>>24557003
It's literally western anime. Instead of cute magical girls going on adventures, it's cute magical ponies going on adventures.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.