[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >WWIII >robots get drafted >influx of thousands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: born to peepee poopoo.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
born to peepee poopoo.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>2016
>WWIII
>robots get drafted
>influx of thousands of pvt. pyles basically
>standered to pass boot camp lowers due to autistic robots and the need for moar men
>mental breakdowns happening every 2 minutes
>a few courageous former fedora,trenchcoat,finderless glove wearing autists who have a romanticized view of war and honor keep everyone calm and inspire them to fight since they can speak our tongue
>robots still act dysfunctional on battlefield
>America most likely loses do to beta soldiers

how would you avoid getting drafted?
>>
File: 2015-10-13 16.56.42-6.jpg (19 KB, 476x320) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-13 16.56.42-6.jpg
19 KB, 476x320
>>24555570
>a few courageous former fedora,trenchcoat,finderless glove wearing autists who have a romanticized view of war and honor keep everyone calm and inspire them to fight since they can speak our tongue

>yfw you will embrace the path of the warrior
>>
>>24555570
>already a soldier
>don't get drafted
>>
>>24555570
>Put NEETs on battle field
>They go full Russo-Slavic Rape mode
>Not a single pure maiden remains along their walked paths.
>>
I'm ready to go full Sweetheart of Song Tra Bong to be quite honest family
>>
File: 1425395796272.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1425395796272.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>24555959
>neets
>rape
>slavic pure maiden
>pure maiden
>>
>>24556495
Soldiers of the USSR raped Poles and Germans, not Russians. Actually, the most likely raped Russians too, but that wasn't the point. They moved across Europe with their rifles on their shoulders, and their dicks in their hands.
>>
>>24555570
I think Nato would win. Our autists have CSS and can afford Go and cod for funsies, broke ruskis can only afford old css so they'll have shit strats and go home when they cant get deagles. Plus with the koreans sc2 strats we'll ride the lanes all the way to moscow.
>>
i have a small criminal defense law firm. When ww3 starts I'm dropping the place and enlisting
>>
What a pointless and retarded comment
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.