[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me a way to not feel emotions? I feel like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x432
Can anyone tell me a way to not feel emotions? I feel like it would be much better that way.
Pic unrelated
>>
it just happens
>>
Is there actually a way to accomplish this?
>>
fuck you it sucks
its like people that want to dont feel horny anymore, fuck you guys
>>
Potentially
I have been practicing stoicism for a few months now.
>inb4 philosophicfag
Many people think stoicism is being completely mum a fm indifferent to emotion/feels.
>not true
Even better, it teaches you to grasp complete control of your emotions through understanding how the world really works.
>not some gay 12 step life plan
Since practicing stoicism I have come to a higher understanding and control of myself, my emotions, and how to perceive the world in a healthy way.
>trust me it works, I have tourettes.
>tourettes caused me years of chronic depression and anxiety
Now I am even capable of controlling the depressing symptoms of a neurological disorder.
>8/8 great philosophy wish I discovered it years ago.
>>
SSRIs
>>
File: 1448507243736.jpg (17 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1448507243736.jpg
17 KB, 343x543
>>24555559
It's not cool or comfortable. It's like being half dead.

Like those price stickers that get drenched with water but never really peel off. You're there but not really, one foot in the grave.
>>
>>24555559
the trick isn't to not feel them, but realize the stupid ones aren't worth feeling

realizing this makes you conscious about it and thus you can now try to change your outlook

the problem is a lot of people don't realize negative emotions aren't worth feeling. They actually just go with it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448458990465.jpg (69 KB, 922x620) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448458990465.jpg
69 KB, 922x620
I was super emotional before, now Ive pretty much lost most of my empathy and emotion. Since I was relatively blessed genetically I try to get girls attached and then break it off. Not gonna lie, its pretty entertaining
>>
>>24555559
You'll always feel them, you just have to learn how to separate them from non-emotional thoughts so that you can ignore them.
>>
>>24555559
idk man the enclave are pretty emotionless
>>
>>24555820
yes.

>>24556027
Yeah, it's great for learning, but everyone thinks you're a fucking psycho for not feeling with them.
>>
>>24555820
there is, but i learn not to let my emotion make my decisions and when to use them
>>
>>24557069
moar stories
>>
>>24555559
Considering i've actually been diagnosed with psychopathy, you guys are full of shit circlejerkers.

You think ted bundy didnt feel rage? you think Jeffrey Dahmer didnt feel sad? they did, its not that psychopaths dont feel emotions, its that they dont feel empathy.

Fuck off kike.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.