[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me. >Be wagekek. >Only person with an IQ above 70
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NORMIES.jpg (134 KB, 912x500) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES.jpg
134 KB, 912x500
>Be me.
>Be wagekek.
>Only person with an IQ above 70 in the entire business.
>Can't relate to any of my coworkers.
>They're literally interested in only the lowest common denominator.
>Pic extremely related.
>I come home to vent about it on a board obsessed with cartoon frogs.

I just want to meet anybody with similar interests, or at least somewhat unique.
>>
>>24555394
you ever think that maybe you just have a superiority complex?
>>
>>24555394
>Be me.
Cut that shit out family, this is the biggest indicator that you're just some reddit fuck with a superiority complex. Why put that shit at the start of the post? We know who is posting.
>>
>>24555439
Yes.

Now what?
>>
>>24555491
realize that all your opinions about others are wrong anf learn to be humble. Try to join in on the conversations that you find oh-so-dull and you'll probably find them more engaging than you thought.

That or just be miserable for the rest of your life. Your choice.
>>
>>24555394
>xbox iPhone
Fuck you, I have those and I'm not a normie.
>>
>>24555394
Let me tell you something... you know what the older people that do that stuff are? They're you in 20 years. They stopped caring about what other people think and do and operate purely on what feels good and numbs the pain of their meaningless existence. It's what anyone does. Living just to live. There is nothing "better" or "superior" about you, only your own ignorance fueled by your arrogance.
>>
Dissing your coworkers about IQ and also the people of a board you browse. How could nobody like you?
>>
>>24555520
That only works for the first year or two.

Misery ahoy. C'est la vie.
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66 KB, 848x477
>>24555573
have fun then and realize that you brought in on yourself.
>>
>>24555520
>all your opinions about others are wrong

But that's wrong, you would be surprised just how simple a lot of people are. It's really easy to read somebody within the first few days of knowing them.
>>
>>24555394
>normie starter pack
>not a ps4
Anon, the normies love playstation now
I also just dont wanna feel bad for having a xbone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.