[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want kids /r9k/? Lets ignore the whole "women are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Danbo 25.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Danbo 25.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1200
Do you want kids /r9k/?

Lets ignore the whole "women are untrustworthy harpies" thing for a moment and just talk about children.

I kinda want to live childfree but only because I know I could work very little and live comfortably if I'm just supporting myself.

However I also kinda want kids so I don't die alone.

What's your stance on being a parent?
>>
>tfw your families bloodline survived for god knows how long just so you could jack off, shitpost and drink mtn dew all day
>>
>>24555305
My moms been pushing me to have kids but i dont even have a gf so that eont happen anytime soon.
But i do want one myself, just not now.
I understand people that dont want kids, they're a huge responsibility
>>
File: Copy of dysfunction.jpg (55 KB, 402x337) Image search: [Google]
Copy of dysfunction.jpg
55 KB, 402x337
I want kids but don't want to take care of them
>>
File: kiddo.png (2 MB, 928x919) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.png
2 MB, 928x919
>>24555305
More than almost anything, about as much as I want a loyal wife who wants to have kids even more than I do, who will embrace my autistic hobbies as much as I her's. Has to be white
>>
>>24555397
Become a donor perhaps? That's what I did. Get to pass on your genes without being tied down.
>>
>tons of responsibility
>shit until they can talk comprehensibly and stop being total cunts
>turn back to shit once puberty hits
>turn back to okay once they go to college
>takes 18 years, tons of money, and paying for college
>have to pay for them based on your income whether or not you have a legal right to see them
no thanks, I'll just look for a gf who doesn't want kids
thank god abortion is legal
>>
Kids can be funny and it's fun to teach them things because they're innocent and unexposed. People like them because albiet their remarkable stupidity sometimes, they are intuitive and honest and open to ideas. I would still never want any of my own because I know you have a lot more bad/stressful moments with them when you are their caretaker and they grow to become resentful of their existence if their lives don't turn out perfect. And I have no justification for bringing them into existence knowing full well, at least in my opinion, that happiness is subjective and they may never find it or decide that it can only come from sex, drugs or money. Or they could be autistic and then they'd be fucking horrible miserable parasites for their entire lives like me.
>>
Children are disgusting, retarded, diseased, and loud.

I am quite happy never letting one into my house.

>die alone meme

Fuck off. Everyone dies alone, even if there are other people in the room. Be comfortable with your own mortality instead of shoveling that shit onto others.
>>
>>24555350
>implying I'm going to get keked by time and going to let my great grandkids experience a cool as fuck technology filled future just because faggot ancestors couldn't wait 70 years before bringing me into the universe

Fuck that.

END OF RINE
------------------RINE ENDS HERE
>>
>>24555305
I wanna be a mommy v bad but if they grow up to hate me or be degenerates I'll die
>>
i don't think i'm fit to be a parent

i don't think i could even take care of myself very well if i had to
>>
If i had shit loads of money i probably would. too costly otherwise. Although, i'd be scared of passing my assburgers on to it.
>>
>>24555305
I'm afraid I will have chad as a son desu. Or a severe autist.
>>
Yes, I don't plan on marrying so Ive wanted to be a foster parent since i was 17, a gotta wait until I'm 21 to apply and I have good odds of being approved
>but they don't let single men adopt
bullshit, tons of single men foster and adopt and it would be illegal to deny me on the basis of my gender or marital status
>>
>>24556615
>it would be illegal to deny me on the basis of my gender or marital status
>having a child is a constitutional right

fuck off perv
>>
>>24555305
Even if I wanted to deal with a screaming shit machine for years, I wouldn't do it because of the laws, the kikes and the government. They ruined parenthood just like they ruined marriage.

You are expected to bring them up and deal with their shit for almost two decades, but you are not allowed to educate them as you please and where I come from, you have to support them until they finish schooling, even if it takes them 10 or more years to do so, and even if they turn out to be complete morons and finish something like liberal arts. So, if they turn out to be shitheads, they are your problem, but if they turn out ok, they become the new tax miliking cows for the government and the pension system.

So, fuck them. They need me to have kids even more than I do and I expect them to sometimes realize that, or no deal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.