[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So where is a person supposed to turn if their own species is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Sun_God___Surya_by_DevaShard.jpg (138 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
Sun_God___Surya_by_DevaShard.jpg
138 KB, 600x906
So where is a person supposed to turn if their own species is evil and against them? Humans obviously couldn't give a shit less about each other or any sort of collective good. Can anyone even be bargained with? Gods? Demons? Dragons? Aliens? Spirits? Is there any hope at all? Or is this it? Just a shitty life where everyone expects you to be some lifeless drone slaving away for a corporation while we burn the world and the only thing to be offered in return are useless material objects of no significant value? And if you're not interested in plastic trinkets and flashing lights, what then? Tough?
>>
>>24555211
>>>/x/
Is where you want to go anon
>>
>>24555211
EA Enki... The most benevolent God you will find, also fathered the Human race.

We are in this shit because he rebelled against his father Anu who wants Humanity DEAD.

The final battle awaits. Actually, we are already in it. It's a battle for the mind and soul.
>>
>>24555434
But gods don't answer prayers. Even the righteous (as tiny a number of them exist) are ignored by the gods.
>>
buy a dog
>>
>>24555434
>Sumerian religion
kek

also,
> Can anyone even be bargained with? Gods? Demons? Dragons? Aliens? Spirits? Is there any hope at all? Or is this it?

don't be so spineless my man, life isn't shitty, you just think it is to justify your condition.
you willingly prostate yourself to anything you think will help, when in fact, you just surrender yourself once more and deny the freedom you crave.
do you honestly have such a narrow view that you think all there is is "plastic trinkets" and "flashing lights"?

you act like your're seeking answers, but your're not. rise above pseudo-philosophical thought.
>>
This life is literally the dumbest shit I could even imagine. All this fucking shit happening that leads up to me being born, fapping to chinese cartoons and dying. Literally the most retarded course of events ever
>>
>>24555211
Turn to truth OP. The four noble truths. That life is suffering, that suffering is caused by craving, that there is a way to end suffering, and that way is the noble eightfold path.
>>
File: 1432941990548.jpg (153 KB, 908x601) Image search: [Google]
1432941990548.jpg
153 KB, 908x601
>>24555211
> Is there any hope at all?
Not really, just whatever makes you personally content
>Or is this it?
It is
>And if you're not interested in plastic trinkets and flashing lights, what then? Tough?
Pretty much

There no utter meaning to life or anything asides of the biological one. The reason we're so eager to find god or a bigger something is because it sucks to deal with the fact the only thing keeping us alive is our biological instinct of survival.
Not even being edgy, it's not about SUFFERING or misery or any shit, there's just no bigger plan to anything in our existence as a species, just evolution and natural selection.
>>
>>24556541
Buddhism is just Hinduism for plebs
>>
>>24556650
Actually let me reanswer that.

> Is there any hope at all?
Whatever makes you content as an individual, but there's no bigger something that will sweep in and give meaning to your life.
>And if you're not interested in plastic trinkets and flashing lights, what then?
Then seek and interest elsewhere, you don't have to stick to the social norms by any means. You can distance yourself from the consumerist mentality and embrace a life of intellectual pursuit, or embrace a lifestyle of insight and get into meditation and self reflection. Or just focus your monetary efforts into planning trips around the globe or literally whatever the hell you want to do.

If you can't stand the "normal" path and expectations for normies in society you don't have to conform to them, but there's no divine path that will take you by the hand on a magical adventure.
>>
>>24556428
>life isn't shitty
Faggot normalscum. DIE. You're the problem. This world is a raging hellstorm of upside-down wrongness to its very core.
>>
>>24556516
This. What the fuck is the point of even being alive if this is as good as it fucking gets?

>>24556541
I'm already been forced to become a Buddhist by the universe TOTALLY and COMPLETELY against my will. I'm not doing SHIT to aid that. That is NOT the life I wanted. I WILL KILL.
>>
File: Replica_HK_G26C.jpg (341 KB, 3791x1608) Image search: [Google]
Replica_HK_G26C.jpg
341 KB, 3791x1608
You can either turn to R`hllor,our Lord of Light.Or to a G36C assault rifle.
>>
>>24555434
>Actually, we are already in it. It's a battle for the mind and soul.
so anu is winning then eh?
>>
>>24556763
>Whatever makes you content
Nothing makes me content on this planet because there's nothing fucking here. My own species is evil and stupid and only does wrong 24/7 and literally hates goodness, truth and decent fucking behavior. They're also boring as fuck. I mean, Christ, humans spend their entire lives in electronics now and they can't make ONE fucking decent video game as an escape? And let's not forget that humans have basically obliterated the biosphere, so I can't really enjoy nature either anymore since almost none of it is fucking left. I just pray for human extinction at this point. Nothing but a fucking useless, evil, BORING cancer. All humans do is turn everything good to shit and misery.

>>24557797
Fuck your kike god.
>>
>>24557846
If there are any gods, the evil ones aren't winning, they won centuries ago.
>>
>>24557850
>Fuck your kike god.
What`s wrong with worshipping R`hllor?He WILL deliver us from the darkness.
>>
File: 1444777430620s.jpg (3 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1444777430620s.jpg
3 KB, 121x125
>>24555211
I like to think that there was some great split and we are stuck in the shitty timeline.
>>
>>24558495
I don't like to think that. I fucking know it in my bones. This IS the timeline where evil won, where the gods are dead and the only hope is death.
>>
File: 1444963971603s.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1444963971603s.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
>>24558601
There is no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel is collapsed and your only hope is to die in the darkness.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.