[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you missed out on teenage love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: toomanyfeels.png (298 KB, 300x432) Image search: [Google]
toomanyfeels.png
298 KB, 300x432
>that feel when you missed out on teenage love
>>
Teenage love is kinda beautiful but one of the most melencholic feelings in the entire world.

Like, its awesome to know someone loves you. Its amazing to make love to someone who truely loves you. On top of this teenage love feels so much more genuine than when you are an adult. You and your partner have so many hormones and teenage emotions running through you that everything feels so right. It feels like you found your soul mate.

But it ends. It ends abruptly and it ends harshly. The happiest of an ending you can get when it comes to teenage love is breaking up at the end of high school and maybe getting married when you meet back up as adults. But even then you would have both been with multiple other people. It fills your adult head with "what if".

"What if" you ended up with jenny, that girl you met in a bar in college.
"What if" you ended up with Katie, that girl that you met speed-dating one night when you were feeling your loneliest.

And she is thinking the exact same thoughts. The same "what if"s. You don't get those if you just casually date a girl and than marry her after college.

And thats only if everything goes perfectly. Most of the time you just never talk to her again after high school. Or even worse she dumps you or you have to dump her, when your love is the strongest.

Teenage love is beautiful. Whether its worth it or not is up to you.
>>
>that feel when you didn't
It is not worth all the exagerations /r9k/ makes.
There are other things you can enjoy in life you know.
>>
>>24555461
>The happiest of an ending you can get when it comes to teenage love is breaking up
Why is the happiest ending not staying together after high school and getting married some years later?

I have zero experience and am just wondering.
>>
This is my favorite movie
>>
>>24555461
Projecting much? The "what ifs" are worse when you've fucked a dozen fucking people before and you know what you're missing, women will especially do this.
>>
>>24555172
So what, there's really no point to love, one way or another, it ends sooner than you expect.
>>
>>24555527
Because unless you two are going to the same college and have had a really stable relationship up to that point, the likelihood of that happening is slim to none, especially if one partner is older than the other (and therefore goes to college first).
>>
>>24555172
u can still get some young pussy tho. teens love grown men
>>
>>24555461
This.

I dated my first gf when I was 17 'til I was 20 and we both had such a strong connection that I've never felt with anyone else. And its gone now. I've dated a few other girls and only one came close and she dumped me after a month lel.

I don't think I'll ever get that feeling again.
>>
File: SpiderShrugBlank.jpg (50 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
SpiderShrugBlank.jpg
50 KB, 400x388
>>24555172
don't need it, don't want it
fucked me up twice
>>
File: 4285044-2878810202-13892.jpg (619 KB, 1399x992) Image search: [Google]
4285044-2878810202-13892.jpg
619 KB, 1399x992
>>24555883
I know that exact feel m8. Even dating around just feels like wasting time, like I already know it'll end in a few months.
>>
File: 1446347634326.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446347634326.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
Why do you remind us anon
I don't like feelin feels what the fuck
>>
>>24555461
>what if i had met anyone.

faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.