[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see this is free on stream >bored >play it >got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23 KB, 460x215
>see this is free on stream
>bored
>play it
>got keked by Brad

Fuck I can't believe it, I get keked no matter what.
>>
Tell us more about this game.
I've been tempted to download it as i'm from the generation that used AIM to score 14 yo chicks in america and buy a ticket to go see and fuck them and spend a nice week in boston.
>>
no matter what route you take you never win her over or get a good ending.
>>
>>24554945
I think that's the beauty of it. Life is shit kid, grow a thick skin.
>>
>>24554908
Yeah so was i. It's nostalgic as fuck.
If you got nothing to do I suggest it.
>>
I played this game too. Also it makes me want to die.
>>
>>24556153
yeah i played this yesterday when someone posted about it here.

i got the ending where you go away. forever.
>>
lol fuck that bitch I stopped the convo
>>
>>24556188
she kept telling me things were awkward which is literally what all girls tell me before they dump me. what the fuck how does this game know?
>>
>>24554800
when I finished I ended up fucking brad.
>>
>>24554800
>my oneitis name is emily
>play this game
>get cvcked

Good game desu; made me really sad though. Wish there was an option to just kill Brad or yourself.
>>
File: 1447845849316.png (58 KB, 632x600) Image search: [Google]
1447845849316.png
58 KB, 632x600
>>24554945
>be nice to her all game
>agree to let her visit over the weekend
>pick any of the 3 activities, doesn't matter
>you end up having sex
>shut her down in the next chapter, don't let her talk
>GG no re

Pumped and dumped. Get rekt.

Also, if you establish boundaries, she gets pissed that you didn't make a move and fuck her.

If you fuck her, she gets pissed that you "took advantage" of her and didn't establish boundaries. The MC even types out that she wanted it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.