[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well r9k are you a real man? What HAVE you ever offered to a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
Well r9k are you a real man?
What HAVE you ever offered to a girl?
>>
Tender love and affection.
>>
>>24554755
dinner
a drink at the bar
>>
Name 2 things women actually want besides dick and money
Be honest now
>>
That depends, what do they have to offer me?
>>
what can a woman offer me that isn't her warm fuckhole?
>>
File: 1404921391291.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1404921391291.png
6 KB, 400x400
>inb4 some betamax fedoralord says "I make her laugh"
>>
>>24554755
Love & Money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF5q7ST22sg
>>
Good taste in anime as well as libertarian solutions to everyday problems.
>>
>>24554809
that isn't her warm, used fuckhole?
fuck that for you m8

Women are inherently worthless, and can't offer anything (other than sex) that an other competent person can do themselves.
>>
>>24554755
Real woman test. Name one thing you have to offer a man besides sex
>>
File: fedora_man_by_joyfulstock[1].jpg (176 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
fedora_man_by_joyfulstock[1].jpg
176 KB, 664x1203
Death or mercy.
>>
>>24554755
A real man isn't defined by what he can offer a hole
>>
>>24554755
Real men don't offer, men today are pathetic sad fucks whose male ancestors would not spit on them, real men take what the fuck they want, ghengis khan was more of a real man than any of us will ever be allowed to be (since conquest and rape is pretty much illegal now kek), he took what the fuck he wanted, including women, real men don't give a fuck about offering, they don't care if their bitch gets an orgasm during sex, they just take and get what the fuck they want, and if your woman gets off by proxy then good for her, but it wasn't your concern in the first place.
>>
>>24554850
>fuck
fixed*

I should probably get to bed
>>
>>24554796
Attention and exemption from being judged for their actions.
>>
>a real man is defined by what he offers to women

No.
>>
>>24554755
A place to stay
A McDonald's Hamburger
>>
>>24554867
Are you implying conquest and rape were legal in the days of Khan?
>>
File: men don't owe you shit bitches.jpg (81 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
men don't owe you shit bitches.jpg
81 KB, 467x700
>>24554755
>money is just considered a normal thing every man has to give a woman
>>
>>24554755
I can drive?

I CAN KICK HER ASS IN SMASH

I CAN TEACH HER SUPERIOR ENGLISH

I CAN LIE AROUND LIKE A SACK OF SAND BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE

I CAN PLAY THE VIOLIN

I CAN LEND HER COMICS

I CAN BEAT THE EXTRA STAGE IN MULTIPLE VIDEO GAMES FOR HER

I can do a lot of things but will she want them?
>>
>>24554929
Yes, you fucking retard.
>>
>>24554997
Listen son, I can maybe give you rape, maybe, but do you seriously believe that waltzing over into other countries, killing everyone and taking the land was "legal"?
>>
>>24555024
Please present to me an international doctrine decreeing it unlawful to conquer the land of foreign nations. You can't, because there wasn't one. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24554850
>>24554854
They give you love
>>
>>24555024
>Listen son, I can maybe give you rape, maybe, but do you seriously believe that waltzing over into other countries, killing everyone and taking the land was "legal"?
Kek the guy who said - "Yes, you fucking retard" wasn't me, but I still agree with him, it technically was legal, and so was conquest, it only become "illegal" in the sense of law after colonialism (whites got the last raping and pillaging spree, lucky bastards, I wish I could go on a legal rape spree before I die, those were great fucking times to be male).
>>
>>24555052
Well until you actually conquer the land, I would assume that murder and theft of property is illegal. There is no international doctrine during that time because there are no "international" laws, but you can bet your ass the actual conquering process broke the laws in that land.
>>
>>24554755
what the fuck else do they want other than dick and money?
Shit like this is why I'm celibate
>>
File: jp.jpg (8 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
8 KB, 195x259
>>24554986
>LOL
I can get her these, are you even trying?
>>
>>24555024
Laws are only as powerful as the people willing to enforce them. Thus Genghis Khan and his horde was more or less above the law.
>>
>>24555064
Hate to break it to you, but "love" doesn't exist.

Also, since most women have to settle, unless you're a literal 10/10 chad, your slut buddy will always be plotting to get plowed by chad and her friends behind your back. The only thing she loves is how oblivious retards like you are to their tricks.
>>
>>24555064
And then they c.uck you
>>
>>24555110
That's retarded. You're saying anything is "legal" as long as you don't get caught, because the people then can't enforce it. That's not how it works.
>>
>>24555130
Actually, that is how it works.

Laws aren't tangible things. If no one is around to enforce a law or witness it being broken, then that's pretty much the equivalent of the law not existing.

But, only when speaking in terms of laws created and legislated by people.
>>
>>24555194
>If no one is around to witness the murder it isn't against the law

Not really.

Once the state is dissolved, sure, all laws by them no longer exist, but until that tipping point, the laws exist.
>>
>>24555194
>pretty much the equivalent
>not actually the equivalent
>>
Chad here. The correct answer to this question is cocaine.
>inb4 ree ree
>>
vodka and cocaine?
>>
>>24554780
>synonyms
Really
>>
>>24555253
It is the equivalent.

The concept may exist, but it has no external influence without someone around to act upon it.

You can disagree with the laws of physics all you want, but the second you jump off a building the laws of gravity become a harsh reality whether or not someone is around to observe you hit the pavement like a pancake.

If I run a stop sign I didn't see and no cop is around to give me a ticket, then the law is irrelevant in that moment and is more or less equivalent to being nonexistent.
>>
I found a way to make her life easier by showing her a more efficient and easier way to do her daily work.

Apparently I provide a good ear for her to speak to.

Got a call from a co-worker on Tuesday morning saying that this thanksgiving she was thankful for me, then said a whole bunch of mushy complimentary stuff. Don't really recall much except "and you are such a good friend".
>>
>>24555372
If a rule is upheld by the general public and there are listed consequences for breaking them, the fact that you're not caught doesn't mean you broke the rule any less. If the governing authority who upholds the rule no longer exists, then its no longer a rule, but until then it's a law.
>>
>>24555444
Those double trips.

Sorry, that's retarded man. Laws don't exist. If you cheat in a game and nobody catches you breaking the rules, then their existence becomes irrelevant in that moment.

And honestly, I don't even know what I'm arguing, I just jumped in to antagonize you. Shit is pretty fun but I'm getting bored of this topic and I'm running out of ways to say the same thing.
>>
File: w457876897.png (204 KB, 480x448) Image search: [Google]
w457876897.png
204 KB, 480x448
>>24554755
i have nothing to offer
BUT DEEZ DUBS
>>
>>24555672
The Dubs That Didn't Happen: A Love Affair with Failed Shitposting
>>
>>24555052
>what is a casus belli
>>
>>24554755
I offered her weed and banging.
>>
>>24554755
>masculinity is defined by a woman's approval
Meh not that surprising
>>
File: homer comfy.jpg (34 KB, 579x482) Image search: [Google]
homer comfy.jpg
34 KB, 579x482
>>24554755
Someone big and hairy to cuddle with. It's cold where we live.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.