[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blame women for wanting cute guys >only want a cute girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: alg-gucci-tattoo-jpg.jpg (70 KB, 970x886) Image search: [Google]
alg-gucci-tattoo-jpg.jpg
70 KB, 970x886
>blame women for wanting cute guys
>only want a cute girl
explain yourself /r9k/
>>
>>24554608
Most guys I know will date down a bit if the girl has a good personality. A girl wants CHAD and nothing else.
>>
Because I deserve a cute girl
>>
>>24554642
how would you feel if someone you liked was forced to be with somebody ugly or they don't like? you dont deserve anything
>>
Who said I wanted a cute girl? I want any girl tbqh senpai.
>>
I don't blame them. Everyone wants somebody attractive. I just think attractiveness shouldn't be the only trait you look at, I try to see the best in people because there isn't a damn person out there that is perfect. Where'd you get the idea that I did blame women? I even openly call myself shallow.
>>
>>24554608
FREE GUAP
>>
>>24554608
Not many robots blame girls for wanting a "cute guy". It's more like;

>blames 4/10 slightly below average maybe even deformed girl for wanting a 10/10 with a trust fund
>whilst wanting a 4/10 with 4 functioning toes on one foot
>>
Well, tell the truth, studying these people (and granting that I'm probably guilty of this too), they're entirely too self-important and entitled without having any drive to be as great as they think they are, and instead blaming failure on society and singing themselves as heroes in a cruel, unfitting world that they'll change once they can all come together.

Newsflash, boys, tumblr did it and everyone hates them for it. So maybe we should all get off out asses and try to make ourselves a little more deserving of our self-warranted greatness.
>>
>>24554608
I AM a cute guy.
I'm harmless and fun and cuddly haha.
Girls want a man.
lol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.