[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do poorfags go to the big city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_1981-NYC-1038629589.jpg (102 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1981-NYC-1038629589.jpg
102 KB, 900x600
How do poorfags go to the big city?
>>
>>24554567
Back of a squad car.
>>
>>24554567
the old fashioned way
with their legs
>>
Stop being a poorfag?
>>
No seriously can't I get a bunch of roommates and crash in the living room or something
>>
>>24554645
You're such an exeperienced dumb fucking poor degenerate. Go fucking see for yourself "no like seriously can't I like crash on the couch with my roomies" yes you can you dumb fuck but rarely will you ever find someone renting a room in their house like that. You are an idiot, you post the same shit on adv and r9k weekly. inb4 saw a bunch of rooms on Craigslist r they scams lol
fuck you dude
>>
File: 05846.png (152 KB, 462x360) Image search: [Google]
05846.png
152 KB, 462x360
>>24554567
Ferries, buses and trains.

>>24554645
In the city you pitch a tent under a bridge, on a squatting grounds you build a shack out of cinder blocks and scrap metal, or just go to a homeless shelter if they have them.
>>
>>24554567
With the train, like all of the other poorfags.
>>
As someone who lives in NYC, I would advise that you find a job. Life in the city isn't fun if you don't have rich parents or a job. Crash on a friends place for a month and then rent a room in a cheaper part of the city . Far as room rentals go in queens you can find one for around $700 a month.
>>
Ride a bike, anon!~
>>
Live with a lot of roommates
>>
>>24555092
yea but then you'd have to live in fucking queens
>>
>>24555092
Obviously I'd get a job and that doesn't sound so bad
>>
>I'm lonely :^(
>I know, I'll go to the city where there are tons of people! im sure some of them will want to talk to me!

sad
>>
>>24556825
That's not it
>>
>>24555092
>>24555092
>>24555092
>>24555092

Would jersey be better than queens? It has less taxes and laws, goes straight to Manhattan, has local jobs, cheaper cost of living, and beaches
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.