[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do you motivate yourself to get a job/make money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1447389720536.jpg (35 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
1447389720536.jpg
35 KB, 500x664
How the hell do you motivate yourself to get a job/make money?
>>
By thinking about how you will die without any food or shelter.
>>
>>24554243
I've been homeless and slept outside in negative degree weather. I also ended up getting cancer while homeless. Spoiler alert: I didn't die.
>>
>>24554243
those can be provided by NEETbux and/or over-protective parents

>>24554227
think of all the things you want and can't afford to get. A new computer, all the video games, drugs, anime figurines, a gf. Money makes the world go round
>>
>>24554227
buying nice things and tasty foods for yourself
>>
>>24554276
>Spoiler alert: I didn't die.
Fuck great, you ruined it for me
>>
>>24554227
Getting a job is bullshit.
Working is ok.
>>
by not being on /r9k/
>>
>>24554227
Does anyone have the image being reflected?
>>
>>24554296
I ruined myself first.
>>
File: 1421693215999.jpg (77 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1421693215999.jpg
77 KB, 600x801
This white boy is scared
>>
>>24554399
What are these magazines with anime called? I dont like manga so much because theres no color but these look good
>>
>>24554276
>I've been homeless and slept outside in negative degree weather. I also ended up getting cancer while homeless.
That sounds like a good fucking reason to have a job.
>>
>>24554227
Vengeance.

Prove those cuntrags wrong.
>>
>>24554481
I have a job and support a family now. I made it out of there.
>>
>>24554433
they're in black and white too you /co/ck
>>
>>24554227
>wanting to work for goldstein
are your parents making you get one or are you just a wannabe wagekek?
>>
>>24554595
but what are they called im curious too
>>
>>24554602
>are your parents making you get one or are you just a wannabe wagekek?

Both
>>
>>24554630
lurkdoujinshimore
they're very rarely in full color
>>
>>24554692
oh I know doujinshi (well isnt that technically just fan made stuff?)
I was just curious about if 18+ color ones had a separate name
>>
>>24554433
Manga can have color. That's a doujin which is amateur manga.
>>
>>24554729
>well isnt that technically just fan made stuff?
Anything self-published is considered doujinshi
>>
File: 05846.png (152 KB, 462x360) Image search: [Google]
05846.png
152 KB, 462x360
>>24554227
well the problem with wanting to make money, as opposed to other goals, is that its not something you have much control over, it depends on other people giving you opportunities, or dumb luck. And even more depressing is that money is the limiting factor for most other conceivable personal improvements and lifestyle changes. Sure you can resolve to exercise more, replace bad habits with good habits, and learn new things. But food, clothes, transportation, traveling, computers, cell phone service, adventure sports, erotic services (if you are one who must make sacrifices to the golden vagina), etc. all costs money. its not like I can simply grow a money tree, or do x receive cash. Well maybe it is like that in some places you guys live, but in urban america, you have to somehow, maybe with the help of other agencies, get someone to hire you to work for a business and pay you for your time or labor, or make your own such arrangements selling your services over the internet, and then you're literally competing with over 9000 Indian and Filipinos who would gladly do the same work for a fifth of the price...

money fucking sucks, unless you have a lot of it then its like you can get any good or service you want with made up paper or a number n an electronic account.
>>
>>24554282
>think of all the things you want and can't afford to get. A new computer, all the video games, drugs, anime figurines, a gf. Money makes the world go round

I'll give this a try
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.