[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To start off, I'm a guy. This dude I've known is really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: _20151126_125710.jpg (369 KB, 1080x1457) Image search: [Google]
_20151126_125710.jpg
369 KB, 1080x1457
To start off, I'm a guy. This dude I've known is really submissive as has started to ask me to control him. He voluntarily wants to go to glory holes but he wants me to "command"him to do it, then he wants to send me pics of him sucking dicks as proof. He wants me to dominate him and keep the keys to his dick cage. BUT. He wants to pay me to be his dom.
I'm worried that if he sucks dick for money and gives it to me that it'll end up being like prostitution and I don't want to go to jail. He won't leave me alone because he wants to give me his money and is in love with me.
>>
>>24554181
but anon, it's called "financial domination" which makes it perfectly legal whereas being "a pimp" isn't.
>>
>>24554181
Make like 500k on this, then bail. Best option. You can do that over the course of like 2 months, really.
>>
That is totally bizarre.
>>
>>24554236
>This.

Leave this aids riddled whore to reflect on how stupid they are.
>>
Doesn't seem like a real person.
>>
is he cute? What's his height/weight?
Sounds like a dream desu, except I'd just snuggle and give him kissu as well as sex
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.