[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what's so wrong with having to wait just a little longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1448591498958.jpg (74 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448591498958.jpg
74 KB, 600x741
So, what's so wrong with having to wait just a little longer for what you want?
>>
Low effort bait.
>cross-boarding idiots will give this 50+ replies
>>
"Love" doesn't exist, and marriage isn't worth all the trouble in the long run.
>>
She literally fucked the other man hundreds of times
>>
Love is worth the wait but Sex is not worth the wait
>>
>>24553939
>what's so wrong with having to wait just a little longer for what you want?
all right. I'll wait a few more years before killing myself.
you sadist.
>>
Because in real life she would have stayed with the asshole.
>>
>using fictional characters as your example
>>
>>24553939
Love is worth the wait, when she's used up by hundred of other guys.
>>
>>24553939
Nothing. That's pretty much my boat. I have high standards since I met someone out of my league and got to be with them due to lucky circumstance. I don't really want to silver medal it, so I know I will need to work hard to get there. So I do just that. It will be a few years before I get there, but I am confident I can do it, so I work hard.
>>
>waiting
pfffthahahahahaha
Statistically you're far more likely to find a girl better suited for you by actively searching for, let's say, a year, than it is for that girl to be the best for you.
But, oh wait, that's right, that's because this is a fictional sitcom with romance elements shoved in. In real life, the chance that you'll eventually marry the person you're waiting for is astronomically slow.

Don't wait for anyone. If you want to find someone, then just keep looking.
>>
The problem is will I actually get what I want or will I get a woman who sees me as a financial investment. Something tells me that older women who've been burned by dating shitty, 'fun' men are a worse bet.
>>
>>24554080
what if you found someone already in a relationship but you cant stop thinking about them
>>
C U C K
U
C
K

kuckbloxx
>>
>>24554258
Get over it. There are literally millions of other girls in your country around your age.
>>
>>24553939
This is a fictional couple
>>
File: 1448491288990.jpg (19 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1448491288990.jpg
19 KB, 400x447
don't mind me, I'm just here to check em
>>
>>24554279
but how? she just stands out so much more than anyone else, i've met hundreds of women but this one is something different.
>>
File: 1447534864818.jpg (17 KB, 412x394) Image search: [Google]
1447534864818.jpg
17 KB, 412x394
>>24553939
>waiting for your turn to become a beta provider cukold for a whore who's past her prime, after she's ridden the cock carousel

Jesus, I know you're trolling, but if any guy actually has hopes that they're gonna meet their pure virginal QT wife in the future, then they're bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>24554080

basically this.

It is baffling how all the tv shows, movies, magazines, cartoons, your parents and teachers keep putting forth the idea that love is about falling in love at first sight, being patient, sacrificing, being a love martyr...
Basically telling young boys that the key to happiness is casting aside all self-respect. Which I find so cruel that its hilarious. It almost seems like a joke.

>>24554320

That exact situation has already happened to me enough times that I recognize it as a dumb illusion.
>>
>>24554803
I feel like love-at-first-sight is perceived as creepy in real life.
>>
>>24554525
I think some men are so deep in denial that they don't even care
>>
C U C K
K I N G
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.