[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man, what the fuck do people DO? i've played the games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tenpenny.jpg (239 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
tenpenny.jpg
239 KB, 800x572
man, what the fuck do people DO?

i've played the games i have a bunch of times already, i've systematically searched for and watched a ton of my kind of movies (dark, depressing robot movies like Detachment or psychological horror like Jacobs Ladder) and i'm just sitting here smoking a bunch of pot because I don't know what to do

Any recommendations? cool websites, movies, shows, any kind of interesting media to consume
>>
I hit the same stage senpai.

Best thing to do is go outside. I don't mean go to a party, b urself and get some pussay, just go outside anywhere. The park is good.
>>
What did people do before the internet?
>>
I roleplay on various MMOs and chat rooms.
>>
File: 1432336182333.jpg (50 KB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
1432336182333.jpg
50 KB, 620x467
I stopped being bored years ago, all i do nowadays is browse the internet (various chans mostly) and listen to music. Maybe I'll watch an episode or two of some show if I can be bothered.

You get over the boredom after a while.
>>
watch 50s movies, they have a great tone and atmosphere.

seven samurai, 12 angry men, citizen kane, the list goes on
>>
>>24553690
have you tried getting more games?
>>
first off, try not being a pothead pleb bitch.
>>
>>24554651
i don't know what games i should get. I was never a big gamer, i just have like 7 games my brother gave me on xbox 360. fallout 3, new vegas, bioshock 1 and 2, RDR, and oblivion. already played skyrim. i've played other games at my cousin's house but none of them were memorable really except for crysis and mass effect, those were breddy gud.
>>
File: 1443067416441.gif (347 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1443067416441.gif
347 KB, 500x566
>>24554717
there are hundreds of games on the 360 alone. you really can't find a couple that you think look interesting?
>>
>>24554717

idk, try watching some of this guys videos. whenever i want to kill some time i watch stuff like this because i find it interesting. he talks about medieval and ancient weapons and warfare in pretty good detail.

history stuff is always interesting to me

https://www.youtube.com/user/scholagladiatoria
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.