[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There is an alternate universe where girls ask guys out >Malenism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1436491599524.jpg (39 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1436491599524.jpg
39 KB, 600x568
>There is an alternate universe where girls ask guys out
>Malenism
>r9k full of bitter virgin women
>Female version of Elliot Rodger shoots schools because she's a 22 year old virgin and guys never gave her a chance
>>
File: laffin Pepe.jpg (20 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
laffin Pepe.jpg
20 KB, 258x245
Thanks for the laff, OP
>>
I'm glad that we're all happy, even if it is only in another universe
>>
>there is an alternate universe where i'm a chad

i must have done something pretty bad in my past life
>>
Daily reminder that in 99% of alternate universes you have already offed yourself.
>>
>>24553698
You already are chad. In this universe.
Your experiences and actions are part of who you are. There is no difference between "you as a chad" and every chad you see on the street. The random stranger chads are literally you, there is no difference. What you should try to do is to learn as much as possble about their lives, and try to imagine how their lives are. That's the closest possible thing to what you imagine. You already are chad, you just need to learn more about your chad life, which every chad is currently experiencing, instead of you.
>>
>>24553640
what if there's and alternate universe where a smart science guy has invented a machine that sends waifus to all universes

im waiting
>>
>>24553640
>girls ask guys out
you need to meet more people, man...
>>
>there's an alternative universe
And you have come to this conclusion based on... what evidence?
Even if there are infinite alternative universes, this doesn't necessarily mean one like that exists. Pi has infinite digits but it doesn't contain every possible combination of real numbers.
>>
>>24553935
> based on... what evidence?
stopped reading there
>>
>>24553812
cross-universe travel doesn't make sense you DUMB haha
>>
I'm probably still a social outcast even in alternate universes.
>>
>>24553718
>99% of infinity
That isn't how that works nigga
>>
>>24553935
Except that isn't the same. A new universe is made every time something is or isn't. Every Collision of every atom creates a new universe where that didn't happen. By virtue of the nature of this infinity, every possibility exists. Reminder there are different sizes of infinities.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.