[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old was your mother when she gave birth to you? How did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10
File: motherhood.jpg (38 KB, 298x334) Image search: [Google]
motherhood.jpg
38 KB, 298x334
How old was your mother when she gave birth to you?
How did it affect your upbringing?
>>
>>24553220
27. What really screwed me up was the lack of my father in my life.
>>
I turned out some kind of retarded, but it's hard to say if that's nature or nurture.
>>
my mother was 19, and she still acts like a teenager now. she cheated on my dad with a guy younger than me
>>

she was a fucking nut case back then and slightly less of a nutcase now

my father probably did more harm than she did because he was just a piece of shit
>>
>>24553220
I was the second born though, she got pregnant at 15.
If you were guessing, yes, she was a single mom.
And no, I was lucky enough to be born white and not some half breed, so I'm a fully conscious human being.
>>
>>24553220
42. I've got a crossbite which I'm getting jaw surgery for soon. It's not something that runs in my family and I didn't suck my thumb or anything a lot when jbwas young.
>>
my mother was 15 when she gave birth to me
I'll tell you one thing, it gave me a massive Oedipus complex because she's still fucking hot as fuck
not even milf hot like regular hot
>>

spent most of the time at my grandma's :/
>>
>>24553220
16. She brought me up rather strict for a person her age.
She's a high school teacher now anyway
>>
37. dad was 53. no idea how it has affected my upbringing.
>>
She was 33 and became an alcoholic early in my life (and still is). It made me mature and independent really quickly and I feel like I really didn't have a childhood. I was the one mostly raising her. It hasn't been a bad life though, just a lot of fighting, sadness and stress here and there...but I'm also resilient as fuck now if I'm trying to focus on the positive.
>>
22, Im the failed experiment.

They fixed their shit with my brother, no wonder he is a chad and Im a loser.
>>
>>24553469
You're a girl right, because you sure talk like one.
>>
>>24553220
She had a miscarriage like 15 years before I was born so for a while she was scared to try again
>>
>>24553220

But I'm the third child so I don't think my mom gave a single fuck about me until k was in highschool. by then it was too late

C section mater race.
>>
>>24553469
I also wanted to add that I also have jaw/bite issues, am bow-legged and have hormone problems as well. I have no idea if that has anything to do with how old my mom was when she had me though.
>>
>>24553220

She's a robot married another robot almost twice her age but it could've been worse I guess.
>>
>>24553489
Yup. I don't really know what you mean, but I'm usually more articulate. I'm just tired.
>>
>>24553469
Same here, except she was 34. Not an alcoholic, but she's still stuck at the mentality of a teenager.

>>24553509
I don't think it has something to do with the age, I am healthier than most of my peers.
>>
>>24553408

You what mate.

Blox.
>>
>tfw 18 and your mom isn't even 30 yet
>>
>>24553531
I was just kidding, I just know who you are irl.
First time I post outside of /jp/ or /pol/ in around six months too.
lucky lucky.
>>
mom 42 and dad 52

Gave me and my sister the 'tism. They will die early in our lives and we will have to kill ourselves because we never learned how to fly.
>>
>>24553561
Interesting. What's my name start with?
>>
im slightly fucked up
>>
>>24553577
The letter L.
>>
>>24553543
it means you want to fuck your mom and kill your dad
>>
>>24553220
Without even bothering to scroll down yet, I'm predicting everyone here (at least actual robots) will respond either <18 or 35+
>>
>>24553560
What the fuck, was your mom raped in middle school?
>>
>>24553408
Picss?
>>
My whole family of women had kids at 21, my great great grandmother was still alive when I was born, but not when I got old enough to remember.
>>
>>24553602
>raped

You are now aware that many thousands of 12 year olds willingly (and eagerly) have sex and give birth every day.
>>
>>24553585
Nope, that's not me. Just for sake of conversation though, this is my first time posting in /r9k/. I'm not surprised that there are multiple people out there with similar situations as mine.
>>
>>24553570
Is your sister qt?
>>
>>24553243
Hey me too. Don't tell me you joined the military.
>>
>>24553628
your mother was younger than 12 lad
>>
>>24553628
Only in third world countries tho
>>
>>24553632
Oh, that's too bad. I guess I really don't have superpower: good luck.

Maybe you're lying though, so I'll say that I'm leaving for France on in the middle of December, so you can come visit your mom without being scared of me bothering you.

She has her christmas lights on and its pretty sad that she is all alone.
>>
36. Can't tell if I came out weird because of that, or because they raised me isolated in the middle of nowhere as a child.
>>
18. My mother had twins at 16 but they died before I was born.

She treated me like shit, a mix of distant and unbearably controlling. I honestly can't recall a single loving moment. Luckily my dad has always been there for me.

It sounds awful to say but I was the rebound baby.
>>
>>24553220
30 sothing
>>
>>24553243
you you mixed or full black ?
>>
File: poly10a.png (86 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
86 KB, 640x400

I now may or may not be autistic.
>>
>>24553711
this except no dad and she had a miscarriage instead the first time
>>

I am chad
>>
>>24553628
And where do I meet these girls?
>>
File: dont judge.jpg (374 KB, 636x1632) Image search: [Google]
dont judge.jpg
374 KB, 636x1632
>>24553642
Don't know. She's got a decent body at least. 27 and KV.
>>
>>24553948
i don't believe that's your sister but i'd fug that
>>
>>24553220

She was a career woman. She's always dedicated more time and attention to work than to me. She's also very cerebral and doesn't talk about feelings or anything that's not intellectual in nature.

She waited so long to have me because she was busy with her career, but she shouldn't have had me at all, because I was obviously just something she decided to squeeze out knowing that she had a now or never shot at it, but I never felt wanted or loved.
>>
me mum, was about 19-21 I can't remember.

My little bro is way more aspie than me and my older bro is normie.

I think I am half and half, so I have the benefit of being really close to my little autistic brother. We play a lot of vidya together.

As far as my mom raising us, she was the one who was the most aspie. so she is really religious and would get panic attacks. Since she dealt with social anxiety, she was able to help us kids and understand how to cope.
>>
>>24553948
>27
>decent body

you actually believe she's a KV?
>>
>>24553948
Would you set her up with a robot?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>24553948
>27 and KV
>mfw you actually believe that

Any more pics?
>>

all the damn 2 liters of Pepsi she drank while pregnant probably did fuck me up somehow

>tfw went to my 5th grade parent conference with my mom and chad built dad
>"Anon, was that your brother and sister I saw yesterday?"

>mfw
>>
>>24553948
>censoring face

Anon pls
>>
My mom was 36. I'm not a virgin because when I was 15, I had sex with a 12 year old. Not fun living my life because too poor to have a Steam account, and too beta to get the normie life. I hate my life.
>>
>>24553995
>>24553985
>>24554046
She's lived at home all her life, never had a job, zero friends, strict routine everyday consisting of being at the stable a few hours, reading medieval fantasy and watching tv. She's also asexual, cluster B, assburger diagnosed, emotionally cold towards humans, on autismbux and is always cranky due to insecurities about everything. Being a few years older than me, she imbued me with her shitty world view and insecurities at a young age and made me the robot I am.
>>
>>24554188
yet my dick doesn't seem to care about these problems
>>
40. I think I'm actually a fucking retard. I think I'm actually autistic because my parents had me late. My older brother they had when they were 36 and he's merely a complete humorless sperglord who is obsessed with technology. But at least he hangs out with his fellow sperglords.

>mfw in high school I thought the awkward, stupid kids were the biggest losers
>mfw I now realize I was an even bigger loser than them, because at least they hung out with eachother
>literally the loser of losers
>>
>>24554188
trust me she has had sex before.
>>
16. Led to some weird problems down the road.
>>
File: wedding part some years ago.jpg (53 KB, 438x972) Image search: [Google]
wedding part some years ago.jpg
53 KB, 438x972
>>24554380
>trust me I know your family better than you
Thanks for sharing, anon.
>>
>>24554188
Sounds perfect tbqh
>>
>>24553643
I briefly considered joining the Navy, but figured i'd be better off in debt than stuck on some Destroyer.
>>24553779
White actually. Dad's an alcoholic who prefers to run from his problems rather then face them. Thus i rarely saw him.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>24554188
>She's also asexual
>emotionally cold towards bumans
I bet she's only like that around non-chads
>>
20. It only affected my upbringing because her and my dad married too young and it ended up in divorce when I was 7. It's pretty cool now though because at 43 she's still young enough to want to vidya with me.
>>
>>24553220
I think it's the ideal age to have kids
Dunno how it affected my upbringing, maybe she had been married too long when I was born, they married quite young. She cheated on my Dad though when he was deployed to The Falklands, divorced him and cleaned him out.
>>
>>24554427
She's not like one of your qt chinese cartoon girls who do qt things. She's a cold, bitter old hag in a young person's body. She barely even knows how to use a computer.
>>
>>24554553
i think you're missing the point. she has, as you say, a young person's body, and she's still alive.

yeah, i'd definitely bone her
>>
>>24554188
Would she date a robot? I'd rather have someone like her than a normalfag Stacy, and we wouldn't necessarily have to spend as much time together as a normie relationship. We could just engage in our narrow, specific interests and then cuddle at the end of the day

Also could you post more pics?
>>
>>24554553
>She's a cold, bitter old hag in a young person's body
Oddly enough, my parents have described me as a sad old man in a young body. We could yell at kids to get off our lawn together
>>
>>24554188
How did she get autism us if she still lives at home? What country do you live in?
>>
>>24554702
*autismbux

Original content
>>
File: dress like a whore.jpg (20 KB, 116x377) Image search: [Google]
dress like a whore.jpg
20 KB, 116x377
>>24554623
She wouldn't "date" anyone. She's never been in any type of relationship and never made any real friends. She doesn't function socially. From reading her autistic diary many years ago, she did fantasize about being swept up by Malfoy and taken to Hogwarts, among other things. It also contained autistic illustrations. I've also found saved picks of androgynous thaiboys on the computer desktop on occasions.
>>24554759
She gets like a 1000bux a month, but she has to take meds and see a shrink every now and again to qualify. A yuropeean cuntry.
>>

I'm on here so I'm probably fucked up somehow.
>>
>>24554839
Post the autistic illustrations pls
>>
>>24554870
She burned all her personal writings and drawings many years ago in preparation for ann hero. Being female, it turned out being mostly attention seeking.
>>
>tfw my mother gave birth to you when she was 16
>tfw i'm a 24 year old virgin

my mother was having sex when she was 8 fucking years younger than me, i feel like such a failure
>>
>>24554839
>She wouldn't "date" anyone
I bet if chad approached her she'd change her tune
>>
>>24553948
More pics of her wearing pants like that? Or lewds
>>
>>24554188
Give me her number if she reads Wheel of Time or First Law.
>>
>>24553220
25, I had a pretty good upbringing...I'm actually a pretty decent human...I have my flaws but so does everyone else
>>
>>24553243
Holy shit are you me?
>mom had me at 27
>no father because she was single and decided to use a sperm donor
>tfw will never get to meet my father or even know his name
Thankfully she didn't kek some beta guy into playing daddy until I was 16. Then she pretty much invited this balding Jewish guy into her life and we moved half the continental US away to some shithole farm town in the midwest. 2/10 would not do again.
>>
40. Didn't affect me at all except everyone at school had younger parents than I did.
>>
21, I think. She's turning 60 next year and I'm 38 so.

It didn't have any affect on me. She and my dad already had jobs and a house.
>>
File: fatty.jpg (39 KB, 303x739) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
39 KB, 303x739
>>24555154
Sure. Here's one from 2004, tho before her tits had reached full size. She was getting fat and got severe anorexia shorty after, as any unstable female at that age.
>>
>>24553220
19, dad was 30

they're the best really
>>
>>24555284
Nice, could you dump more lewds?
>>
>>24555284
Y'all are Jews right. Also I can guarantee the only reason she doesn't have a BF is because of her crazy expectations.
>>
mid 30s - I'm a sperg
>>
>>24553220
20 or 22
>>

She was okay. She spent too much time working though and not raising me properly... but i dont think that was really age related
>>
>>24555313
That's as lewd as it gets. What do you expect from a digital family album?
>>24555342
Not jewish. The wedding pic was from an albanian family friend who got married. And yes, her standards are literally out of this world. She's read like over 50 fantasy books and will accept nothing less than a boyish looking, magic prince to come take her away to fantasy land. She hates everything modern.
>>
>>24555509
>She hates everything modern.
>still wants a boyish prince
Fucking women, when will they learn that the best in life is a short, fat, bearded, luberjack outdoorsman born in the wrong century?
>>
>>24553243
>25
>had brother at 21
>I was the mistake while brother was planned
>end up being the sheltered recluse who was supposed to follow STEM meme
>brother is socially established Chad
>depressed for years emotionally oppressed by Stacy mom who feels she needs to live out her stolen youth
Yeah. How do you think my life turned out.
>>
>>24554419
You seem to be the type that gets hurt very easily

Learn to ignore things, you insecure little manlet.
>>
I can see why there are a lot of autistic white kids, white women decide to have kids at 35+ even though its most likely going to fuck their child up. And the beta kek husbands that oblige and mate knowing full well she's past her prime
>>
>>24555625
rude tbqh famalam. Here I am talking about a negative factor in my life as a sort of therapy and you remind me of being a manlet.
>>
>>24553220
16, my dad was 48 before he killed himself the night I was born. I was raised in fostercare so you can imagine what my upbringing was like
>>
Whos mom is dating a black guy here?
Mixed feels desu
>>
>>24553243
whoa same bro
>>
>>24555723
>be me
>have gf in high school (REEE NORMIE gtfo)
>her dad is like 60-something to early 70's and needs a fucking breathing machine when he sleeps
>one clearly autistic kid (in his 20's, screaming manchild who can't speak properly), one kid with seizures requiring brain surgery, gf clearly has Asperger's and even does the hand-flapping thing and has a few of her teeth that just never grew in, one miscarriage

There has to be something to the age thing.
>>
>>24553946
literrally everywhere except usa(aka freedom land)
>>
>>24553948
aye your momma be good damn she got kik tho?
>>
18 family,
poor
deprived
still alright life tho
>>
>>24555802
How did they end up together?
>>
>>24555869
I meant where at, as in specific locations or something
>>

I was an accident and am seven years younger than the next oldest sibling. 13 years younger than the oldest one. It was not good. All siblings are within two or three years of each other, then there's me. It always felt like my parents had no energy left by the time I came around.
>>
>>24556099
He was her teacher in high school. I seldom ever talk to my mother, so I don't know much else.
>>
>>24556225
Who do you blame?
>>
>>24553220
I'm a genetic throwback thanks to her
I hope she burns in hell
>>
>>24553220

She had three kids before she had me and my younger brother, from two different husbands. So she was already tired of raising kids by the time I was born.

She was a pretty good mother, but she had a bit of a short fuse. So did my dad.

I post here so obviously I turned out fine.
>>
>>24556225
Why did he kill himself instead of raise you into an alpha?
>>
>>24556268
Both of them. My mother is a whore and my father was weak. I might as well mention that my father was already married and had other children, if that wasn't already assumed from the fact that he killed himself. They've never contacted me and I'm too scared to confront them. I guess I get that from my dad.
>>
>>24553220
She was a great mother. I don't blame her for my failures.
>>
>>24553220

I suck dick at sports because my parents were already too old and decrepit to do physical things with me from day one. That's about it.

>Tfw no downs
>>
>>24553220
My birth mother turned 13 a month after I was born.
My birth father was her grandfather.
I was adopted at birth by some people from their church.
My adoptive parents were in their 60's and were religious fanatics, I mean cult level insane Jesus freaks.
So my upbringing really, really sucked.
They are dead now and I inherited their home and some money.
My birth mother, refused to ever meet me and got a restraining order when I was 16 to make sure I never bothered her.
I still live in my hometown, really small, we have 3 stoplights in town, I have 10 acres and stay at home most of the time.
Happy Thanksgiving
>>
>>24555869
And how do I meet them?

Original content
>>
23. She was a party Stacey who got drunk and high and slept with her coworker at a party. Both were wage slaves. I was the accident of that night. From what I understand they tried to make a go of it until she told him she was pregnant. Then he ditched and accused her of just wanting child support. He purposely refused to pay it knowing they'd garnish his wages but she'd get less from the state processing fees of wage garnishment.

Never met him. Tried reaching out a few times in high school and got no response. He has a daughter and seems happily married.

Mom went straight lace Christian to justify her past mistakes. Now I have a low iq step dad who raised me from 4 up. They're ok in their own simple ways.
>>
>>24553220
dad was 22
I dunno how he did it but they said he was beta as fuck and dressed like a 90s robot
right now he's almost normie leaning-chad and I'm a cyborg at 19 with social anxiety and a bipolar problem which I got from my dad's teenage years
>>
>>24553220
28. we were sheltered, but a more of the damage came from bullying and being picked on by classmates and the people I hung out with. Mom's still a control freak to this day. My sister's not as bad though, has a few friends, but very social with them, I'm the same kinda but I only talk to them online, even ones that live near me.
>>
File: FuckBitches.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
FuckBitches.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
My oldest brother she was 21
She was nice, and most of us turned out normal.
>>
>>24553220
37, my mother gave up her career so she could be a house wife to some loser who inherited a lot of money. Now we are poor, because my father has poor management skills and my mother has no life skills.
>>
>>24553220
25, first born. My Mom was 32 when her youngest was born. Hasn't really effected me much.
>>
>>24553220

I wish i was born full on retarded than a sperg.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.