[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a minority of women will message you back >a minority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 142141241.jpg (88 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
142141241.jpg
88 KB, 500x333
>a minority of women will message you back
>a minority of those will lead to a conversation
>a minority of those will lead to a date
>a minority of those will lead to dating
>a minority of those will lead to a relationship

What's the fucking point? I've messaged literally hundreds of girls, talked to dozens, even gone on dates with a handful; but choosing women at random like that has such a low chance of leading to anything. Most people simply lack romantic chemistry, and putting in all that effort to go in blind seems pointless.

I've gone on dates with women who had more dates lined up for after mine, hell one of them had to call a guy up to cancel during out date because she thought it was going fantastically, but apparently not enough for a second date. I've talked to others about this, both men and women, and I'm not the only one that feels like this.
>>
>>24553103
>primarily using online dating

Funniest joke on /r9k/ to be honest.
>>
>>24553133
If I had another method to meet women I'd use that one as well. I did try speed dating in college once and actually had a lot of fun, and I feel like that is way more efficient, but for some reason they seem to be super uncommon.
>>
>>24553155
plenty of coed event things being hosted everywhere, that's a good start. And then there's the rest of /outside/ as well. Online dating is one of the worst settings for the average 20 something male to try and find dates.
>>
>>24553202
>plenty of coed event things being hosted everywhere
Like what? Either I'm completely ignorant, or these things aren't in smaller cities.
>>
>>24553304
>meetups
>community sports events

just off the top of my head, probably dozens more options, even for smaller towns.
>>
>>24553639
Oh, I thought you were talking events specifically targeted at singles, not just events that other people are at. Well I guess that works for some people, but I've never been able to meet people through those types of things.
>>
>>24553681
Most of these things are for singles, just not explicitly. It's easier to try and learn to meet people through these venues than to wait for the perfect opportunities to line up, or for online dating to pan out. Young males don't have the luxury of being indolent if they're going to do well with courtship. Unless you're ready to work for a good decade until the dating market is shifted.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.