[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /coolgirlfriend/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Who /coolgirlfriend/ here?
>>
>girlfriend doesn't care about geek shit and only wants to see the new star wars to support the black dude
>doesn't care about sports
>doesn't like doing outdoorsy shit/playing sports
nah she's lame
>>
Women turn memes into a tool of determining acceptance, like if you get the meme you are included in their sphere.

It kills the spirit of memeing and especially pepe
>>
>having a meme spouting gf
>>
>>24553029
>>24553052
>>24553055
Jeez

Things sure are cancerous in this thread.
>>
>>24553052
Lmao are you serious? She only likes star wars to see the nigger?

Dude you are getting keked.
>>
>>24553055
>Women turn memes into a tool of determining acceptance, like if you get the meme you are included in their sphere.

Sounds like literally every internet subculture, including this one
>>
>>24553052
To be fair, watching sports teams is boring as fuck
>>
>>24553055
>implying 4cham doesn't do the same thing
>someone doesn't get a meme
>is called a newfag and told to get back to reddit
>>
>>24553070
I fucking bet you OP bought her those pepe earrings from that buzz feed article.
>>
>>24553125
>someone doesn't get a meme
>is called a newfag and told to get back to reddit

For good reason, newfags nowadays don't like to lurk and act like bitches when they get called out.

This is the case primarily dealing with redditors who only see 4chan as a place to discuss ebin maymays
>>
>>24553029
>baneposting girl

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET THIS????
>>
>Bought Bf tickets to an edm fest for his bday, and picked up 12 caps of sass for the occasion
>He's had a stressful week, so I pick him up from work, make a fully home cooked meal for him. Then give massage, then suck his dick to completion
>Play vidya w/him even though I'm bad at it and don't really like it
>Make his bed for him before I leave in the mornings, on the rare occasion that I don't drive him to work
>Get him to teach me things that he's good at, more common interests now
>Talk about deep stuff all the time
>Tfw I love my bf a lot but I don't think he loves me ):
>>
When did /r9k/ become normieville?
>>
>>24553082
She's mixed race
>>24553092
I love watching NBA basketball
>>
>>24553272
>I don't think he loves me
you make him a home-cooked meal, she makes him scream for more
>>
>>24553366
Doubt sex is the problem. We have the best sex life ever desu. He's even commented on how awesome it is that I'm open about talking about sex/fetishes and stuff.
And I'm hot enough that every time we go out in a group of his "friends", at least one of them tries to start something with me
>>
>>24553457
You may have been slut zoned, you know.
>>
If you have a gf you're not a robot

Fuck off
>>
>>24553475
I'm introduced as his gf tho
>>
that feel when no significant other
>>
>>24553272
Were you a virgin before you two dated?
>>
I also noticed that the moon is pretty big tonight
>>
>>24553507
you can be in a relationship and be in the slut zone, pham
>>
File: 1448588496001.png (183 KB, 1094x771) Image search: [Google]
1448588496001.png
183 KB, 1094x771
>>24553507
GET OUT NORMIE SLUT
>>
>>24553679
Post the one where Pepe has the girl with the black hair hold the blade up by a rope with her teeth.

That one's my favorite.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.