[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: VEBrePx.jpg (50 KB, 736x883) Image search: [Google]
VEBrePx.jpg
50 KB, 736x883
ITT, all normie converts say their last farewells to this place.

I've spent half a decade here, sharing >tfw no gf with you, my brothers.

But I've gone and gotten myself a 9/10 gf. Our relationship is steady, and we have sexual chemistry. I can no longer post as one of you.

I love you all, and I just wanted to say that we're all going to make it. I know how infuriating that phrase can sound, but I've waited years and it finally happened. I know it's cliche, but the moment I truly gave up was the moment I made it.

I wish you all happy and long lives. God bless you all, and be strong.
>>
tfw you meet your gf through the suicide hotline
>>
>>24552660
>I know how infuriating that phrase can sound, but I
you, you, you

that doesn't mean jack shit about
>we're all
>>
>>24552660
So long. See you again when you two break up.
>>
>>24552660
good riddance fuckface, you learned nothing in all those years if you still think you can find happiness in a vagina
>>
>>24552660
>we're all going to make it.
Literally every time some faggot thinks he's escaping he posts this fag shit.

You're going to get cuqd and I'm going to laugh my ass off when you do.
>>
>>24552660
Eggman is that you? Godspeed
>>
So long, cyborg.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.