[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst thanksgiving of my fucking life >None of my male cousins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: 1448307352749.jpg (464 KB, 652x622) Image search: [Google]
1448307352749.jpg
464 KB, 652x622
Worst thanksgiving of my fucking life

>None of my male cousins were there
>One of them got into a car crash last night and is in the hospital, might die
>Found out one of my uncles is a drug addict
>Grandpa is getting worse and probably needs to go to a home, forgetting everything
>Turkey wasn't even that good

>Worst of all, I went to a football game in the mourning with my best friend and his family, and had a great time for once in my path

Ruined a great day. Knew I should have stayed home. Fucking normies
>>
>>24552493
>>Found out one of my uncles is a drug addict

What drug anon?
>>
>>24552508
Not sure, he goes to a methadone clinic. Too fucking mad to even google.
>>
>>24552543

Oh well at least it's over now anon.

How is your life otherwise?
>>
>>24552493
At least your not the black sheep for being a socially inept robot
>>
>>24552543
Probably heroin or some kind of opiate addition .

Anyways,calm down man your uncle and grandfather are the ones with real problems let them bitch not you.
>>
>>24552543
He is addicted to heroin anon.
>>
File: 1415857692883.jpg (28 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
1415857692883.jpg
28 KB, 450x327
>>24552493

You aren't the only one, anon. My situation today was somewhat similar.

>went up north to see my family
>aunt came back from rehab yesterday, and everyone acted completely casual about the situation
>her husband has also been abusing drugs, and has threatened my grandparents' life on multiple occasions
>my little cousins (both 11 and 6 respectively) are suffering from depression already as a result from having to deal with it directly
>my family now expects me to be the lord and savior and land an extremely successful job post-college since apparently money fixes psychological problems

What's funny is I almost went to the same rehab my aunt was at about a month ago because I'm dealing with similar issues as well
>>
>>24552493
>having people you care about
>having friends
Normies please leave.
>>
>>24552580
Pretty content until I was dragged along to see the family and all of its problems.
>>
>>24552596
>11 and 6
>depression

lel
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 466x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 466x395
>>24552645
Lol. I didn't even notice that line. Too fucking kek.
>mfw White people make their toddlers and children take adderall and Prozac
>mfw they don't even see how fucking insane that is
What the fuck man
>>
heh I made that terrible cold wojack and someone saved it
neat
>>
>>24552645

Maybe not the 6 year old since she's pretty unaware of the whole ordeal, but she's acting the same way the older one is because she's turning 12 in a month and she is fully aware of the situation and the younger one pretty much just wants to be like her sister

So fuck off. Wish you went through similar shit their age (like I had to) and maybe you'd understand that suffering from chronic depression is possible at a relatively young age
>>
>>24552710
Na family, na
>>
>>24552681

She's not on meds either. She's just genuinely upset about it. I've had to babysit them on multiple occasions and they have to ask me if alcoholism is normal. The older one knows it's not. Nice assumption shitlord
>>
>>24552733
>using shitlord unironically

You deserve everything you get faggot
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 372x500
>woke up with pain in left shin
>probably shin splints from sprinting yesterday
>wished a happy thanksgiving to a girl I have feelings for
>didn't even respond
>parents fought throughout the day
>been laying in bed
>no turkey
>no family members even bothered contacting us or inviting us to come over
>tfw father manages to ruin every single get together every single time
>>
>>24552681
I have ADHD-PI and was never medicated
>>
>>24552850
You're a whiny faggot and should kill yourself
>>
>>24552864

LOL SURE TOLD ME XD
>>
>>24552874
Yea i know lol
>>
>>24552493
>has a best friend
>unironically uses the term normie

Kill yourself
>>
I played Blitz with my family and won 5 bucks.
It was my first time playing it, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 800x533
>>24552710
>Wish you went through similar shit their age (like I had to) and maybe you'd understand that suffering from chronic depression
I went through much worse, anon. You're not depressed at 12 years old, sorry. You might be angry at the world and how unfair it is, you might be sad as you come to terms with realty being what it is, but you're not depressed. Come the fuck on.
>>
>>24552904
Only 5 bucks?

My stepdad used to give us $20 every time we caught the football.
>>
>>24552965
It's more for the fun of the game instead of the cash return. My grandma always brings a container of quarters to play when she visits. It's obvious she has no intention to spend them.
Also, I think your step dad tried to buy your love.
>>
>>24552710
>wahhhh waaahhhh wahhh

go whine somewhere else like >>>/tumblr/ dumb shit
>>
>>24552995
Oh he did anon, he did believe me.

But I was in middle school and it was worth it
>>
>>24552964
Just Google pediatric depression senpai
>>
Sounds like you had a typical thanksgiving
>>
my family made fun of the way i eat

so now i have something else to be self conscious about

thanks family
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 632x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 632x617
>>24553102
I don't care. Big pharma is just trying to sell more pills by making "disorders for kids". My dad was in the industry and he even openly stated that they were clearly making any kind of disorders and defining them with vague symptoms that could apply to almost anyone.

Your problem is you've fallen for the bullshit in the first place, forcing everything into the dichotomy of "functional and healthy" and "disorder", which is exactly what they want.

The truth is, our brains are very complex, it's not as black and white as they'd have people believe.

I've got a fun one for you; find a single person who went to a shrink/psychologist/whatever/ and DIDN'T get diagnosed with something.

If 99% of the population is suffering from "disorders" perhaps it's not actually a disorder at all, and just natural brain function.
>>
>>24553393
Not even the guy that originally posted about this but

>11
>Your mom and dad are drug addicts
>Fully aware of the situation
>Mom has to go to rehab
>Dad is still a druggie without help
>Miss your mom and wonder why your parents do the things they do
>Not being depressed over it

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You wanna sit here and act like unless you're an Ethiopian starving and getting kidnapped and forced into a militia you can't get depressed over things that happen in your life.

Ok, maybe she's not "clinically depressed" but she's definitely fucked up over the whole situation and unless it gets better soon she might get even worse and turn out like her parents.
>>
>>24552493
>>Worst of all, I went to a football game in the mourning

who died lel
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-20-09-39_1.jpg (205 KB, 1064x1282) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-20-09-39_1.jpg
205 KB, 1064x1282
>>24553393
I agree with you about over diagnosing in children when it comes to ADD/ADHD, but how are these symptoms normal for a child to show and not deserving of professional diagnosis?
>>
>>24553699
His cousin, stupid.
>>
>go away to school
>spend 3 months being the complete loser ive always been
>come home for thanksgiving
>immediately begin the lies
>oh yeah big bro I'm banging sluts all the time
>im doing well in all my classes mom
>i joined the crew team and I really enjoy it dad
>everyone believes me and tells me how proud of me they are
>"we always thought you spent too much time on the computer but i guess things worked out for you"
help
>>
>>24553745
Those actually seem completely fine for children at one point or another. Actual therapy and good parenting would help much more than some drugs that make them into zombies and do who knows what to their developing brains.

I think the biggest problem is that people think that life should be 100% great and if there's a challenge they need the quickest fix possible. That's how you end up with 20 year olds who have never overcome adversity and who have taken drugs for as long as they can remember.
>>
>>24553903
Glad someone agrees with me. Being unhappy in life is perfectly normal, and not some kind of disorder or dysfunction.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.