[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just got home from family thanksgiving >had to listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Le jew shill Face.jpg (108 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
Le jew shill Face.jpg
108 KB, 1000x720
>just got home from family thanksgiving
>had to listen to all my normie cousins talk about how great their lives are
>"oh I just got back from a semester in Rome, I saw so much of Europe, here are 300 pictures of me doing fun things with my friends"
>"Oh I just got accepted to Grad school in NYC im so excited"
>"Oh I quit my job and became a professional photographer look at all the equipment I have"
Then there's me a college dropout working as a cook for 10$ an hour with now chance of ever making more
The look of pity and disapointment in my family's eyes whenever anybody speaks to me is just soulcrushing
>>
>>24552216
Then don't stay
Just go in, grab some turkey in a to-go container, and leave
>>
>>24552216
Then do something with your life. Of course other people are interested in your cousins, since they lead interesting lives and have interesting stories to tell.
>>
>>24552594
>Then do something with your life
This just be yourself XD
>>
>>24552216
>>"Oh I quit my job and became a professional photographer look at all the equipment I have"
This guy is worse off than you though
>>
>>24552216
If you're miserable with your life and these 'better' relatives aren't you helping you any, then why bother being around them. Stop going.
>>
>>24552916
>I'm some line cook at Applebees or some other shitty restaurant.
>Why don't people ask me about the crazy stuff that happens in my life...like one time, I had to heat up not one, not two, but three orders of mozzarella sticks at the same time!

Don't worry, you're right, though. Just sit on 4chan bitching and I'm sure your life will improve magically by itself.
>>
>>24553008
This
OP just work some extra shifts and go to college and get a STEM degree, graduate debt free
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.