[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you in the living room socializing with your family?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Why aren't you in the living room socializing with your family?
>>
They left for the night, Austin.
>>
>>24551996
yea lets talk about how i am still a friendless loser
>>
dinners not for 10 minutes, do I have time to fap?
>>
They didn't do anything for Thanksgiving :(
>>
I'm Canadian
And I also live by myself b/c I'm a grown up
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167 KB, 636x426
I'm a britbong who lives on the other side of the country to my parents, also I'm in bed and comfy.
>>
Because I don't live with them.

Self sustainability. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>24551996
I'm with my mom's friends because I'm not in my own country I'm in Americlap and I'm finishing a final paper for my class so they don't have a choice but to let me sit in the study room and finish it. Feels good man.
>>
Because I'm at a university in the UK and they are thousands of miles away. It's also 1 AM here
>>
Family is either working or I've already talked to them today. Also really anxious and don't want to be around people.
>>
>>24551996
Because I hate them and they know it.
>>
>>24552301
>Because I don't live with them.
>Self sustainability.
>Fuck yeah.

you seem proud over nothing
>>
Because we don't do Thanksgiving in my country
>>
>>24551996
My parents are at work fambino
>>
I'd rather stay in my room
>>
Because I live by myself in a two bedroom apartment so there is no one in my living room.

Just sitting in my computer room on the computer with a cup of hot chocolate and the space heater is on which is nice because its one that looks like a fireplace. Slightly snowing outside.
>>
>>24551996
Because we all left my grandparents house an hour ago. Hell id say this thanksgiving has been the best one in years.
>>
>>24552609
NEETs be jelly as fuq. Time to make a wagekek thread, neetie?
>>
>>24551996
I don't live in Murica and don't celebrate thanksgiving
>>
>>24552866
why would you get a two bedroom apartment if you live by yourself ?
>>
because i'm not living in the retard nation, feels great if you ask me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.