[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I start taking care of my appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1388779775127.jpg (42 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1388779775127.jpg
42 KB, 338x430
How do I start taking care of my appearance
>>
Cut your hair, shower, dont eat microwavable bullshit
>>
>>24551992
cant help much without pictures, OP. post a pic for us to give you tips on, block out your eyes if you want but there isnt much we can do without that.

I'll post hte obvious stuff if you want to remain anonymous i guess

>brush teeth
>shower/bathe
>use deodorant, mouthwash, or even aftershave if you have some
>cut your hair, if it is long and you prefer it long, at least make sure it doesnt look knotted, greasy and disheveled
>dress in clothes with colours that complement each other, for example grey jeans with near enough any solid coloured t shirt and trainers
>>
>>24551992
- Sort out your clothes- anything with rips or stains you cut up into rags or chuck out. Wash your clothes after one use. Only exception is jeans, which are fine for a week or two unless you shit yourself.
- Shower erryday. Yes, even if the soap burns you, and you discover to your horror that you are actually white and not a strange shade of brown. I prefer showering in the morning, but the evening works as well.
- Brush your teeth. You may bleed. Become one with the pain and in a week or two it will stop bleeding when you brush.
- Shave properly. Get a decent quality razor to do it with. It is not difficult to learn how to do it properly, watch some videos if you need help.
- If you have decent hair, get it cut by a pro. I prefer being bald for less maintenance, but I have the headshape that allows me to look like an annoyed biker rather than a penis.

That is the basics. Also add in there regular, healthy sleep in a bed you wash at least once a week and you are on your way to being a normie.
>>
>>24552101
I wouldn't just cut up and trash some ratty shirts; give em to the Salvation Army or any charity dump if you can unless they're just filled with holes and ratty. Help out those less fortunate and all that.

Also, use aftershave or cologne, but not in huge amounts. Don't splash that shit on you; it should be a subtle smell that people need to lean in to notice. Women love that shit.

Also also, OP, if you're fat, get some cardio in somehow and cut out soda if you drink it. Soda is one of the single worst things you can drink. Do yourself a favor and don't drink it often anymore. Go on regular walks for about as far as you think you can go. The more you do it, the easier it gets.
>>
>>24552205
>Help out those less fortunate and all that.
I guess if you are into that, sure. Given that I am a step below poverty though, I can't see them wanting my shit...
>>
Work out. Drink Lots of water. Eat decently well. Shower. go to the dentist wear clothes that fit. No fedoras or trench coats or kilts or anything out of the fucking ordinary for this day and age like a fucking sperg. Get a hair cut that works for your head. And just be yourself.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.