[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you cannot be a robot if you live in a college dorm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 00ac.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
00ac.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
Reminder that you cannot be a robot if you live in a college dorm
>>
File: 1446508444036s.jpg (7 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1446508444036s.jpg
7 KB, 250x228
>he goes to uni
>he thinks he's a robot
>>
>>24551843
Unless you're one of those autismos that goes to Uni from home, or has their own place.
>>
What if I don't leave my room and have never even seen another person from the dorm?
>>
>>24551937
Who /commuter/ here?
>>
There's a big fat Indian guy on my floor who is literally always in the computer room at any given hour of the day. He's the poster child from /r9k/ and gets bullied as a result, I'd say he's definitely a robot.

I have a girlfriend and party but feel depressed because I don't draw as much attention from females as the Tyrone on my hall. Those kind of feelings definately make me a beta at least
>>
Tried dorm life for exactly two weeks.
Got made fun of incessantly and withdrew for the semester. Ended up transferring to a school 10 minutes away from home to commute. Way better.

>>24552619
Reporting in.
>>
>>24552724
If that's what "beta" is, then this board is for omegas, not betas
>>
>>24552751
>then this board is for omegas, not betas
I definitely agree with that, I feel like a lot of robots can't relate to my own feels because at the end of the day they'll just say "at least you have sex/someone who cares about you"

and it's true, I don't think I can empathize with never having had sex because it's difficult for me to imagine going 20+ years without one lay

but there are definitely some robots on this campus
>>
>>24552751
That's right, anon.
People here misuse the beta thing as the dichotomous opposite to "alpha" when beta is really just behind the alpha per the greek alphabet. It's the omega that is the true loser. It comes last in everything, just like the alphabet.
>>
>>24552726
In my case I was never allowed to be in the dorms to begin with
>>
>>24551843
How can you even be a robot if you didn't go to uni at all? That's where you find the soul crushing disappointment that wrecks your life.
>>
>>24552814
What I don't understand is why someone like yourself isn't on normiebook where the belong
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 199x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 199x229
>>24552832
>tfw I'm pretentious about being omega
>>
>>24552881
>go on normiebook
>see tons of women I'll never get to fuck
I'm just green with envy of the normie lifestyle, I've had sex with 12 women in my lifetime but I want to fuck every single girl in the world practically, even relatives
>>
>>24552906
Who says you'll never get to fuck them?
>>
>>24552906
>I'm just green with envy of the normie lifestyle
>I've had sex with 12 women in my lifetime
Did you read this before you posted it?
>>
File: 1422474440837_1.png (57 KB, 355x497) Image search: [Google]
1422474440837_1.png
57 KB, 355x497
>>24552877
This tbqh. When you're there you either assimilate to normie culture or become so far gone as a robot that you're beyond saving. Until then you're a suspect normie and should be regarded with suspicion.
>>
>>24552993
If I was going to fuck boat loads of women it would have happened already. My only hope is the lotto
>>
>>24553004
>>24552906
This is advanced bait, don't give it replies
>>
>>24553004
I don't want those girls I've already had and none of them, besides the one I'm currently dating, is interested in me anymore. Most have boyfriends and/or don't accept my friend request.
>>
>>24553016
But it already HAS happened
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1533x961
>>24552906
Have you tried masturbating? I heard it feels exactly the same as sex
>>
>>24553034
>waah! I wanted a private jet, but all I got was a yacht! I hate my life, and I can totally relate to people living in poverty.
>>
>>24553041
This guy on my hall is mixed race black and could fuck and has fucked a ton of women in my university. I've only fucked my girlfriend since I've gotten here and maybe four girls have shown interest in me besides her but I'm too beta to act on it.

I want the lifestyle of the mixed Chad/Tyrone
>>
>he lives in a dorm
>doesn't fuck his girl dorm mates
>>
>>24553050
I jerk off dozens of time in a given week in addition to sex, I still want to practically rape every girl I see. Fat, short, skinny, tall, it doesn't matter if a girl so much as smiles at me I'm wanting to fuck.
>>24553071
I specifically said I don't relate to robots and this board is for omegas rather than betas like myself.
>>
>>24551937
>>24552619
>>24552726
>tfw tried living on campus and had a mental breakdown and moved back home

It's a tough life but it's worth it. I had to try really hard to acquire pseudo-normie status and join a fraternity but secretly I'm still autismal as fuck. My pledge master even took me aside in private and asked me what I'm going to do when I have to move away from home. I have no idea.
>>
Kek the fuckin rules for being a robo are hilarious and get even funnier every passing day with no restrictions cock heads on here make
>>
>>24553112
t. loser who can't even make it in a dorm
>>
>>24553099
>fat
Sounds like you need to raise you standards
>>
>>24553142
My girlfriend is 5'7 and thin, I still want to fuck everything in sight. How does raising my standards from "literally anything with a vagina" satiate me?
>>
>>24553099
Try leveling-up your fap game. I bought an onahole, then modded it so it vibrates (I'm a MechE major so I know how) and now I have no desire for actual females anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
>>24553154
Because then you won't want to fuck everything in sight, obviously
>>
Defiantly regret living in a dorm for my first year... I totally failed first year because of it, and I had to take an extra year of uni to graduate.

Got way too hammered, had meaningless sex, experimented with hardcore drugs, smoked a trillion cigarettes and made some decent stoner pothead friends.

Wait maybe I dont regret it that much
>>
bump desu yo
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.