[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has overly comfortable friendships here? Like the type of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1442708140206.png (1 MB, 905x941) Image search: [Google]
1442708140206.png
1 MB, 905x941
Who has overly comfortable friendships here?
Like the type of friendships where you can cuddle with your bros and not feel weird. You guys can be overly touchy/feely and not have it get awkward?
>>
>>24551743

those are better with a girl.
>>
>>24551755
Nah, I don't think so. I know these two guys that can literally kiss each other on the lips(like a peck) and give each other long hugs.
>>
File: carry_home_after_lifting.jpg (144 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
carry_home_after_lifting.jpg
144 KB, 612x612
I had a friend where we'd playfully touch our ears and such, but I'm 10% on the bi side.
>>
>>24551773

yeah those are much better with a girl.
>>
>>24551781
That picture is hella adorable tbqh
>>
>>24551743

I do, but I'm a grill. Don't really have overly comfortable friendships with dudes. When I was single I sort of did but always had to be careful that the guy didn't get the wrong idea and then what if it's just really painful for them. Have your arm around them and be like "ur such a great FRIEND" when they could have feels for me inside maybe
>>
I have one of those. We've been best friends since we were 15. We share clothes, live together, I'll sleep in his bed sometimes if I need attention or I'm exhausted and want to be cozy.
He refers to himself as my cat's Dad.

It's so great. He has one of the kindest hearts and gentlest souls in the whole world. So happy he's in my life.
We cuddled ever since we were in highschool. It was cute af
>>
>>24551743
is "overly comfortable friendship" another word for being gay like boypussy is another word for a males asshole?
>>
>>24551849
This made me go 'D'awwww'.
Why u do dis 2 me
>>
>>24551849
>>24551781
>>24551773
>>24551743
another thread to make sad
>>24551839
nothing special there, girls do it all their lives
>>
File: our_hobby.jpg (124 KB, 792x1091) Image search: [Google]
our_hobby.jpg
124 KB, 792x1091
>>24551830
I initially wanted to post something else, but the gif is bigger than 2MB. So I posted it here, just 4u:
>>>/fit/35048934
>>
Used to.
We'd sleep over at each others houses.
He liked when I scratched his back for him in bed.
Would write letters on his back with my fingers and he would guess what it said.

Now I kind of just give him back rubs at work until it gets awkward for one of us.
Sometimes he touches my leg around the thigh or knee until it gets awkward.

I had this other friend and we went ice skating with a group of friends and we skated round the rink holding hands.
>>
>>24551866
No. How did you even get that?
>>
>>24551921
>cuddling with guys
>holding hands with guys
i-its not gay i swear!
>>
>>24551911
>Would write letters on his back with my fingers and he would guess what it said.

That's actually really fucking cute
>>
>>24551974
Because showing affection towards another male automatically equates to someone being gay.
>Fucking kek
>>
>>24552004
>haha dude i fucked my friend yesterday but it was because i was showing affection and it wasnt gay bro XD
>>
>>24551893
He also comes to all my family functions, my parents refer to him as their second son etc.
And he just recently told me this, but during highschool, when he first started on his anti depressants that he would wake up early, and go talk to my mom (who is a nurse) about his feels and what he was going through, and she would just comfort him, hug him, give him support, tell him depression is an illness just like any physical one etc
His Mom is the most stoic and cold woman I've ever met. I honestly think he would've offed himself without the support of my family.
It's weird. When you write it out, I realize how lucky I am to have met him. Ahhh.
I think I'm gonna grab him a lil pressie for when he gets home now.
>>
>>24552031
You're actually autistic.
>>
itt gay as fuck
>>
I used to, he's gone now
>>
>>24552078
>tfw I want a relationship with a friend this great.
>>
>>24552083
And you are a faggatron.
>>
>>24552096
can I ask what happened?
>>
>>24552083
you're just gay man
>>
>>24552096
what happened skelly?
>>
>>24552132
Come b friends with us. We're both big softies who luv to luv
I'm such a nurturer. Should be in bed school instead of law tbqh
>>
>>24552209
Med not bed omg
>>
>>24552004
inb4 two guys jerking off in a hottub
>>
>>24552004
Go back to Tumblr you pathetic whelp
>>
Me, guy friend and girl at party.
Have this sorta relationship with guy friend, not comfortable around women. As the night goes on and we get more drunk we get too touchy and he grabs my dick, and i kissed him but im not even fucking joking that shit wasnt gay.
His girlfriend also tried to join in with the kiss and turn it into a 3way every time, shed try and kiss me on the cheek and shit and i had to push her away.

>turning away free kisses from qt short flatchest girl
>kissing bro and he touching my dick
im not gay
>>
ITT: Fags in the closet

It's still cute though.
>>
>>24551909
qt gif is qt
>>
Reading through this thread in bed made me feel really cozy, thanks.
>>
File: 1413182738374.jpg (56 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
1413182738374.jpg
56 KB, 690x720
>tfw the other night me and my roommate went and got drunk in my frat for no reason and made out as a joke

good times
>>
My friend and I slap each other on the ass and say gay shit all the time. Even occasionally reach for each others bollocks in a no homo way. I have no idea how this even started.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.