[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a really cute girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Bed Hair.jpg (119 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
Bed Hair.jpg
119 KB, 450x360
How do I get a really cute girlfriend?
>>
Be confident and good looking, like Chad
>>
Rose is ugly af, why do you betas put her on a pedestal?
>mfw you inflated her ego so much she only fucks Chad now
She's dog as fuck senpai
>>
>>24551940
Honestly, though
>>
By going up to a really cute girl in real life and sincerely and non-creepily tell her that she's really cute. If she seems at all interested in you, even ever so slightly, ask her if she would like to hang out sometime, and if she gives anything other than a definitive no, ask for her phone number. Hang out with her then and there if possible. If she's busy or you're busy, then decide then and there on a place and time to hang out, or if she can't commit right then, call/text her that evening and/or the next day and set up a place and time to hang out. Also, don't make it a movie or restaurant or whatever. That's shit tier faggotry. Instead, meet up to go on a walk or hike or bike ride, or hang out by the river, etc.
If any part of the above plan doesn't work out to proceed to the next step, move on and try again the next time you see a really cute girl.
>>
>>24551940
i saw her for the first time and instantly thought "what an absolute qt"
>>
>>24551963
I know, right?
>>24552016
Your kids will turn out uggo as fuck, and not just because of your shit genetics
rose
>asymmetrical as fuck face
>le not like the others
>"so ugly, that's why I have thousands of selfies I posted online!" Xd
>face warped as fuck
>constant hair colour changes
>awful body
>>
>>24552076
its not like i want to have children with camgirls
shes qt. thats all
>>
>>24551940
She's not ugly. She's objectively average, but her mannerisms are cute as fuck.
>>
>>24551940

Fuck you, she's adorable.

Liv Moore from izombie reminds me of her.
>>
>>24552076

She's great.
>>
>>24552187
this
plus platinum blonde and bright blue eyes, so fucking cute
>>
>>24551940
I have to disagree with you in this one anon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.