[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck thanksgiving who /nightwalk/ here? thinking about going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: 1446690875639.jpg (425 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446690875639.jpg
425 KB, 1920x1200
fuck thanksgiving

who /nightwalk/ here?

thinking about going out and smoking a bowl down by the river while all the normies have dinner

>tfw left my hunting boots on a train, feet will never again be warm trudging through knee-deep snow
>>
>>24551626
I did it the other day and feeling awful 10s after going back home discouraged me.
>>
I intend to do this tonight, but i'm not coming back.
>>
I love walking at night, should do it more often
>>
>>24551696
but silly anon, if you don't come back, you won't be able to do it every night!
>>
I love taking night walks, but it's too cold to do right now. If I had warmer clothes I would. I especially love doing it when it's already snowed, because no one's out and I have the whole town to myself pretty much
>>
>>24551728
you speak as if you're the first person to ever come up with this idea.

well you know what, asshole? you aren't the king of the world. you aren't first, you aren't fresh.

you're certainly not original. get over yourself, you uncreative prick.

Get off the high horse, dimwit. Cut it with the elitism fucking punk.
>>
>>24551786
I'm spending thanksgiving alone. I wasn't invited any where and my family has basically written me off. My job hasn't had work for me in almost 3 weeks and i can't find another job. My last pay check was $83 dollars and i'm probably not going to have another pay check by the time christmas rolls around.

I think i'm just gonna walk off into the woods or something and lay down and let this shit take it's course, i'm getting too old for this shit. I'm just ready for this shitty ride to be over.
>>
>mfw I took a nightwalk in downtown denver very early on a sunday morning on a night it was snowing and about 0 degrees out and there was literally no one in sight, not even cars, for minutes at a time, no sounds either
I didn't know a large city center could possibly get so desolate, it was eerie as fuck
>>
>>24551874
im doing the same thing anon. thanksgiving alone. I don't like people, I prefer it this way. My family was never there for me anyways.

Christmas? what's that, a tradition to BUY THINGS for people who probably don't even care about you, but just care about what you give them?

You're going to lie down in that snow, it will melt and creep down your back, and you're going to remember the smell of a warm house and a blanket around you, and you're going to get right back up and go home, because god damn if that shit isn't great.

And anon, if you don't mind physical labor, try applying for Fedex if there's a station near you. Fedex gives a minimum weekly wage so you ALWAYS make at least $175 a week. If there's not Fedex, try UPS.
>>
File: 5562516304_fc8caa7b84.jpg (74 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
5562516304_fc8caa7b84.jpg
74 KB, 498x333
>>24551874
I'm gonna go on my walk, anon. You better be here to talk when I get back! I hope you know there's a lot more to life than gimmicks like tradition and family. There's always yourself, the most resilient, understanding and accepting person that will be with you through thick and thin... and if you put yourself to it, you can turn the gears, levers and hydraulics of your body into an engine with quite the kick of torque!
>>
File: 1393464934766.jpg (27 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
1393464934766.jpg
27 KB, 390x292
>>24551874
Literally two minutes after i typed this my cousins wife stopped by and gave me a box full of thanksgiving food as they were headed elsewhere.

As soon as she left i cried my fucking eyes out.
>>
>>24551874
Damn man, sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better for you man. Just keep applying, one of those jobs will give you an offer.
>>
>stopped by a cop because alone on thanksgiving and my headphones made my head look weird
>had a bong in one pocket and a beer in the other

holy shit my life almost ended right there
>>
It's 79f here. Fucking Texas. Getting homemade bratwurst and sauerkraut, then pussy, so it's not all bad.
>>
>go out on a walk
>get depressed

where are my comfy feels?
>>
>normies

Bitch you are a normie if you are smoking a bowl.
>>
>>24553308
I'm from SA here, bro. Fuck this weather
>>
>>24553682
Tfw looked around for my sweater for like 20 minutes and then walked out into this disgusting humidity
>>
File: 1448229170853.png (454 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
1448229170853.png
454 KB, 414x499
I don't know if that other Toronto anon from a few days ago is still around, but I went down to Sugar Beach the other night. Pretty cool area, I'm glad I went.
>>
Something I should start doing. Nice and peaceful. I shouldn't even take headphones, just my phone, herb vape pen, and bong.
>>
Gonna go head out for my nightwalk now.

See you in a bit.
>>
how the fuck u have weed unless ur a normie
>>
File: 1444091551995.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444091551995.png
202 KB, 500x500
>>24551626

0250 here and I've just had one. I've been at uni a term and done no work in a very literal sense. I have 10000words worth of essays due by next Friday, along with all the research to go with. I've had extreme fatigue where I can't sleep at night but want nothing more than to sleep in the day, as well some serious health problems and these deep feels I've been carrying about for years now. /nightwalk/ feels good to be honest. I just go out walk about until I find somewhere to have some smokes and think. I'm exhausted now, but /nightwalk/ has given me some sense of clarity I suppose.
>>
>>24551874
Taking a nap in the woods is like the least effective form of suicide unless you're legitimately a senile old man in his 80's or 90's.
>>
I have a problem; I took a little bit of weed out of the end of my night walk joint to put in my vaporizer because pie was coming up and goddammit if I wasn't going to be baked out of my skull for that. Now I don't know if I should just smoke a short joint or if I should take all the weed out and mix in some ABV to fill it out.
>>
>>24551626
damn senpai i would love to walk those streets
>>
>>24554281
>> I've had extreme fatigue where I can't sleep at night but want nothing more than to sleep in the day

FUCK. THIS. FEEL. I feel exhausted but don't have any desire to go to bed all night, them come morning all I want to do is sleep. However when I do sleep at night I end up sleeping through to some ridiculous time like mid-afternoon. Fucking hate it.

Just got back from my walk. Ended up walking down to a crossroads where I saw some urban foxes the other night. Just stood there listening to documentaries on my phone while watching to see if the foxes came out again. Was pretty nice.
>>
>>24552064
Mfw my mind is my own worst enemy.
>>
im going to go for a drive and then come back and fap to this god tier /ss/ vn i found
and try to translate some of it too, just for kicks
>>
fucking hate holidays.

no night walk tonight, maybe tomorrow i'll head down to the beach at night, lot of homeless sleep there lately fucking ruining my secluded nights by the beach.
>>
>>24551626
where does everyone live btw?

southern west coast USA here.
>>
>>24557059
chicago
its great outside right now. it snowed last week but last night it melted like mad and rained a bit, and then got really warm so its like nice and wet outside but not cold
>>
>>24553477
This whole thread needs to fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>24557136
implying I even know what reddit is.
>>
>>24555106

I like to walk up to a crossroads as well actually, just look down all the ways going out, stand bang in the middle and look down each road.
>>
>>24557090
Nigga it's fucking pouring out right now
>>
>>24557199
do you live a block from the lake or something? its like mildy raining by me
>>
Might go out for a walk, get some snacks from my local Honey Farms
>>
>>24553281
what were you going alone?
>>
File: 1447524890382.jpg (716 KB, 2384x1496) Image search: [Google]
1447524890382.jpg
716 KB, 2384x1496
>>24556296
Any man can turn themselves into a mastermind, a prophet of the age, but he must defeat himself again and again as each new menacing form takes the place of the last.
>>
>>24557059
Mountain West USA here. Scared to go outside, I might freeze, and I'm already drunk.
>>
File: minneapolis-winter-12-11-10.jpg (49 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
minneapolis-winter-12-11-10.jpg
49 KB, 800x533
>>24557059
minnedindunuthinapolis
>>
File: Minneapolis.jpg (103 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
Minneapolis.jpg
103 KB, 800x536
>>24557308
i prefer to be alone. it makes me miserable to be around my family, and friends drain me. was just walking around to admire the first snow

>live near the river valley
>a little trek through the woods there's a neat, steep white beach where people frequently have campfires
>it snowed recently and I wanted to go check it out while it was relatively fresh
>on the beach is a wind-protecting thicket with a great view of the river and downtown area
>somebody brought a chair down there, but it had a leg broken off so I had to prop it up on a stump. Was better than squatting, but I still felt like a slav
>filled the bong with a water bottle, smoked a bowl, chilled for a while
>pop open the beer and start walking back up, planning to walk to this other bridge to finish it
>my beer not my life lol
>make it up to the bridge, there's a small and flat graffiti-riddled area with a 60-foot cliff with a methane-belching spring at the bottom
>sit on the lip of the cliff and chug the rest of my beer
>put it in my pocket because I'm not a littering scumbag
>couple minutes later cop shines spotlight on me (road is maybe 20 feet above and behind me, behind a metal railing)
>asks me if im okay, (normies expect people to be with their families on holiday) asks whats on my head
>show him my headphones, tell him im just enjoying the cold fresh air and snow
>he tells me "we prefer it if people aren't down here after dark, i know its winter and all and its dark early but its park rules"
>exchange a good night and he rolls off without making me leave
>walk back up to the road and march home
>>
>>24557999
Nice story anon thanks.
>>
>>24551626
Here bro. Gave a hobo I pass frequently turkey leftovers.
>>
File: 1446743068236.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1446743068236.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>24551626
Who /snow bike/ here?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.