[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they used /r9k/ during their research for this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (59 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59 KB, 235x215
Do you think they used /r9k/ during their research for this show?

I can't really think of that many mainstream sites where the users are as similar to the main character.
>>
>>24551484
The main character is so normal fag it hurts
>>
>>24551507
Well they have to appear to the normie audience somehow. If he was a NEET shut in with piss jugs and shit buckets all over his room, there would be no story to tell.
>>
File: 1432841755079.png (1 MB, 1368x726) Image search: [Google]
1432841755079.png
1 MB, 1368x726
>>24551484
>has a job
>has a ex-gf who's now his bf
>does drugs
>fucks qtie

This show has NOTHING to do with /r9k/, the title is not a reference to this place and the only reference to 4chinz is on a computer screen for less than 2 seconds,
>>
>>24551716
>Global Issues
>Stuff We Says
>>
He isn't autism spectrum, they showed all his conditions at one point. Just general and social anxiety, depression, and maybe some other comorbidities.
>>
the show is the result of normies pretending to write a robot character but just ending up with a slightly weird normie
>>
>>24551716
Yeah, from those edited thread descriptions you can tell they've never spent any time here.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.