[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALTERNATIVE REALITY: The BerenstAIn Bears or The BerenstEIn Bears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (666 KB, 2415x1526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666 KB, 2415x1526
>sex IN the city or sex AND the city

>interview with A vampire or interview with THE vampire

>it's a wonderful day in THE neighborhood or it's a wonderful day in THIS neighborhood
>>
I know for a fact its sex in the city and bernstein bears
>>
Will someone explain this to me? As far as I can tell it just seems to be people mixing up similar words
>>
The temporal overlords are just fucking with us
I hope
If this truly is another dimension its not as friendly as the last one
A bit more ridiculous too
>>
>>24551074
A lot of people misread the name "Berenstain" to be "Berenstein," likely due to the way it's pronounced. As such, they believe that they come from an alternative universe and somehow shifted over to our own dimension.

Yeah. It's that stupid.
>>
>>24551074
The paranoid brain will see its seeming innocuity as intentional
>>
>>24551042
I know it's weird. I was watching the show 30 Rock, and a girl said sex IN the city. But it's actually AND
>>
>>24551103
Bet they're all Joe Rogan viewers heh
>>
File: corrigan.png (106 KB, 385x340) Image search: [Google]
corrigan.png
106 KB, 385x340
>She probably thinks it's Sex IN The City
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.