[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1448387560294.jpg (36 KB, 604x570) Image search: [Google]
1448387560294.jpg
36 KB, 604x570
ok robots i came up with an idea:

starting today 26-11-2015

leave links for staceys normiebooks with age 18-20 and i`ll try to get them to send me nudes , i`ll post every talk and all the shit (including if i can get them the juicy nudes)

what do you guys think?

if i can get enough ppl to join , ill hit up the links in dubs.
>>
>>24550815
How can I discreetly link you my oneitis's account? I don't want six gorillion neckbeards messaging her
>>
I can't fucking post anything because of this fucking instaban shit. admins, get your shit together. anyone wanna help an autistic anon to post links?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 307x462
>>24552054
What are to talking about, senpai?
>>
File: 1445989135693.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1445989135693.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>24552133
when i try to post a link of any sort (even when spacing it out), the server bans me for a couple of minutes for "spamming". Is there a way to post links without the system recognizing it?
>>
>>24550815
I'll do it, if I can remember the name of the bitch that treated me like shit before unfriending me.
>Make joke
>Eww that's such a bad joke!
>Chad comes along
>Says the same exact joke
>OMG Chad just fuck me right here! XD
>She unfriends me
She wasn't even good looking and had a weird obsession with horses. I only friended her in the first place because when I first made my account I wanted to not look like a loser by accepting as much friend requests as possible.
>>
>>24552206
I guess maybe put the link in a pastebin and just post the random letters and numbers at the end of the link it generates
>>
>>24552245
>Make joke
>Eww that's such a bad joke!

what was the joke?
>>
>>24552268
Thanks man, will do it
>>
>>24552270
She had posted a picture of one of her horses, but whoever took it did a shit job of editing it. Whoever it was made it look like she was holding up a severed horse head, I kid you not. I jokingly pointed it out and even told her it was a joke and she acted like I tried eating her uterus.
>>
>>24550815
Here's a brazillian (speaks english) who is turning 19 this December. She has send me parcial nudes before and is a total slut. OP, do your magic:
Here's a brazillian (speaks english) who is turning 19 this December. She has send me parcial nudes before and is a total slut. OP, do your magic:
Here's a brazillian (speaks english) who is turning 19 this December. She has send me parcial nudes before and is a total slut. OP, do your magic. Just put the first letter of every word after normiebook
normiebook dot com slash
lets
all
round
around
(dot)
by
I
all
my
inter
not
opnion
>>
>>24552408
Post the noodz you already have, then I'll see what I can do
>>
File: 1446069376755.jpg (111 KB, 759x1092) Image search: [Google]
1446069376755.jpg
111 KB, 759x1092
Here's a brazillian (speaks english) who is turning 19 this December. She's on normiebook and has send me parcial nudes before. She's a total slut. OP, do your magic:
l
a
r
a
b
i
a
m
i
n
o
>>
>>24551966
This kid, I can't have you fuckers harassing Oneitis en masse. Only if I could send you the link directly OP then You censor her name.
>>
OP sry i didnt knew about this link ban thing.

i`ll be going today since it`s late but i`ll be back tomorrow and re-create this thread , and this time i`ll ask for some other way for me to reach them not link .

still i`m glad my idea got some interested peps seems like a good thing , see ya tomorrow robots.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.