[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no skelly bf to slowly plump up >will never know the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1280x914
>tfw no skelly bf to slowly plump up
>will never know the feel of watching them struggle in to their clothes
>will never throw sly glances as they eat a little too much and their shirt rise to expose their pudgy middle
>will never trace my fingers along their figure or kiss their torso as I go down to kiss their dick
>will never put my hands on their belly as I fall asleep

What's the point?

I just want a skinny boy to see grow and tease them playfully about their weight ;_;
>>
File: moribund.jpg (173 KB, 519x384) Image search: [Google]
moribund.jpg
173 KB, 519x384
>>24550810
You could have had me a year ago. Now I gained 60lbs already. I also have gyno so you could feel up my tits too.

Someone desires that, right?
>>
I don't imagine many skeletons would turn you down, honestly. I'm assuming you're female, but if you're a guy I think finding a gay skeleton would depend on where you live
>>
I am a skeleton (6'1 130lb) and I decree this fetish degenerate as fuck
>>
>>24550810
This shit is making my bones rattle.
Absolutely disgusting, kill yourself OP
>>
>>24550862
You don't think many people would turn down someone's offer for manipulation and coercion for giving up body sovereignty?
>>
>>24550862
Yeah, but as two other posters said, it's a fucked up fetish, and I wouldn't have the slightest on how to bring it up. I'm not in to extreme gaining so I guess I have that going for me.
>>
>tfw no mod to force you faggots back to /lgbt/ where you belong
>>
>>24550906
Many people, yes, but skeletons? Not nearly as many. I'm not into the fetish myself and would dislike to be a fetish object, but to say there aren't several that would go through with that mostly for the affection is silly. That, or because they want to gain weight anyway, they'd be gaining weight and receiving affection for the transformation.

>>24550928
Seek the skeletons that struggle to gain weight but want to as a starter
>>
>>24550810
I'd be down if the goal was to make me buff instead. I don't wanna be cubby though. As such, you'll never rattle me bones, succubi.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>"oh em geee anon, you should eat more! :3"

You stupid bitch, that's how you get heart disease.
>>
>>24550810
I wish I could just gain enough weight to look like the "before" pic

>tfw 114lbs skeleton
>>
I would do this for a girl. You're a gay guy, however.
>>
>>24550810
but what happens when we break up and im stuck fat?

My self image couldnt handle that ;_;
>>
File: 1353890790959.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1353890790959.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>no anagf to torment
>will never know the feeling of watching them dislike how slightly pudgy they got
>will never throw disappointing glances as they realize their skele is still bound by flesh
>will never trace my fingers from their clavicles to across their ribs and play with their nipples
>will never tell her to put down the spoon and stop eating

What's the point?

I just want a skelethin girl to tease and abuse ;_;
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.