[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesn't work >lives with her parents >patreon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
>doesn't work
>lives with her parents
>patreon paying off her student debt
>doesn't make videos anymore
>doesn't even appear to do much of anything other than goof on on tumblr

Nyanners is living the neet life the way it was meant to.
>>
>>24550769
People still know she exists so it's only 90% NEET efficiency she's achieving.
>>
>>24550785

She has just enough e-fame to coast on patreon support. Even though she does, from what it seems next to nothing. Her video output as dropped dramatically after making her patreon.

It has dropped from a high of 1,500.
>>
>>24550769

Her name is something ridiculous. What is it?

Taylor something slavic.
>>
>>24550769
>tfw you will never be a female NEET making mad dosh off of beta orbiter bux
>>
>>24550917

>500 per month and living with parents
>"mad dosh"

That's part time job tier.
>>
>>24550836

Taylor Terpstra.
>Terpstrea
>Terp
>twerp
>>
>akabur makes nearly 12k per month while delivering jackshit
life isnt't fair
>>
>>24550974
It seems she lost a lot of "patrons" lmao

it used to be like 1500 a month
>>
>>24551047
>Terpstra

That's a name you can't make sound cool. Out of all the slavic names, she got the short end of the stick on that one.

I suggest she change it.
>>
>>24551114
This patreon shit is actually a more subtle form of begging. It's living off of handouts and generosity from other people. Literally being a parasitic leech
>>
File: 1404520479239.jpg (226 KB, 499x334) Image search: [Google]
1404520479239.jpg
226 KB, 499x334
>>24551114
>1500 a month

I guess that's a lot when you live with your parents.
>>
>>24551199
It's 1500 dollars a month for singing songs to beta weaboos...

Sounds like a fucking easy job to me
>>
>>24551228
>pleasing virgins on 4chins
>easy

Either way I just checked her patreon and she's barely making enough money to afford a car. Bitch better have a job lined up in the future.
>>
>>24551311
She made her own bed by not producing enough videos
>>
>>24551311

Anyone know what her degree is in?
>>
Its Yui in real life!

Except for the Student Debt, pathetic.

>tfw yui would eventually have to an hero
>>
>women can live off donations from betas
>"male privilege"
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24550769
is she still going on the feminist hypocresy?
>>
>>24551490

It's only pretty girls. And it's not forever. If Nyanners has no jobs or skills she's screwed for later life.
>>
>>24551503
>implying she won't just pick up a beta provider
>>
>>24551503
>find one of the most pathetic beta providers
>marries him
>continues doing nothing all day, but now has the betas entire bank account at her disposal
>occasionally lies back and opens her legs to make him feel as if theyre in a relationship
>>
>>24551480
>he didn't realize yui is a genuis and going to be a superstar on michael jackson level
>>
>>24550769
Where did it go so wrong? QT grils becoming exploiters is fine if people are willing to be exploited, a lot of us would use the opportunity to gain money with minimal effort, though. She's a hypocrite for living off that money and removing the pomf video from public among other things.

Guess this is one of the things I'll have to keep in mind on why getting a QT gf is not worth the effort.
>>
is she still dating that redditor?
>>
>>24551084

Fuck that faggot for not finishing Witch Trainer.
>>
>>24551047
>Terpstra

the hell kind of nationaity is that?
>>
>>24551782
You fucking fuck did you just spoil Kon for me you piece of shit?

Fuck you
>>
>>24552175
mah nigga. i expected good art with hermione getting degraded but all we got was chibi shit. so much wasted potential. not even mentioning the grind to unlock all things.
>>
>>24550769
Christ, she got ugly.
>>
who is this and why is it implied that i should care
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.