[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >doesn't smoke weed Are you a sheeple, underaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 21
File: miley.jpg (76 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
miley.jpg
76 KB, 750x750
>2015
>doesn't smoke weed
Are you a sheeple, underaged fgt or both?

>b-but it's illegal
So? Was life a competition of who obeys the most amount of stupid laws?

>Y-you can get addicted!!!!
No you can't if your whole life doesn't consist of getting high and you don't live in Montana

>I don't know anyone who sells it???!
Buy it from deepweb or grow your own. Didn't you know cannabis is a fucking plant??

>i-it costs money!!!!!
Who is forcing you to smoke an ounce/day you fucking pencil case?
>>
MATE CANNABIS ROFL
>>
I think it's reckless how much weed is promoted as a safe fun drug, when people like me have the psychology that weed creates havoc with. I think it can trigger anxiety disorders and paranoia. It weakened my mind. Fuck people who don't care about that. I'm going to tell them they don't need weed and it's dangerous.
>>
>>24550704
My only problem with weed is that I hate the smell. Even cut with good tobacco it just reeks like a skunk took a shit in my mouth.
>>
>>24550781
This so much. And also

>"It's just a plant! Weed doesn't cause cancer!"

Guess what, dummy, you're inhaling tar that contains carcinogens and carbon monoxide. That's not good for you no matter what. If you really want your thc, vaporize or make edibles out of it
>>
I smoke only on weekends.

No tolerance formation, no disturbing of my body's equilibrium leading to me needing to smoke to feel "right", cheap as fug.
>>
>>24551064
>Inhaling tar

Nigga what
>>
>>24551162
Burning plant matter produces tar. Period. Wake the fuck up, dude, smoking weed is not good for you. Albeit you smoke a lot less weed than you do tobacco, but in terms of how it acts on your heart it's the same.
>>
It makes you grow breasts and more feminine features if you're a guy. I don't want to be a fucking freak.
>>
>>24551162
>He doesn't know tar goes into your lungs from smoking
>>
>>24551162
tar, anything that is burned to make smoke, produce tar that goes into your lungs. The bottom line is that smoking anything can't be good for your lungs, anyone with half a brain can figure that out. At least admit it.
>>
>>24551210
Exactly, vaping and edibles are way safer
>>
>>24551279
I'm not disputing you on that. THC itself is pretty harmless, I'm just saying smoking anything is bad. I don't do it anymore.
>>
Everyone is different. I like weed. Some don't. Some like alcohol. I don't. To teach his own
>>
>>24551214
It also makes you president tho

>tradeoffs
>>
File: 1432372460530.jpg (335 KB, 995x902) Image search: [Google]
1432372460530.jpg
335 KB, 995x902
>>24550704

Some people hold themselves in a higher regard than the average junkie perhaps?
>>
File: t6z6fd.png (253 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
t6z6fd.png
253 KB, 1000x1000
Leave us you degenerate.
>>
>>24551411
what's up with the actors? especially matthew goode, I see him used a lot in this comics as a superior person
>>
>>24551411
>>24551572
kek i remember when this loser got doxxed, threatened to shoot up a school, and got questioned by police. What a little bitch.
>>
>>24551279
This
I started vaping about 6 weeks ago just to be able to quit smoking and it worked. It ain't cheaper, but it I also feel better since then. And my mouth doesn't fucking stink like a tire burnout fest.
>>
Weed gives me anxiety attacks. I used to love it but one day it just gave me a panic attack and ever since then it's really hard to enjoy. I need to pop a few xannies or valium before I hit the bowl and that's just not worth it. The thing that's great about weed is how cheap it is, start throwing $10 worth of pills in there every time you want to get high and it's not so cheap anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x400
>>24551411
>mfw snitches
>>
>>24550704
because weed feels like shit and is a garbage tier drug you little pussy

>too afraid to try pharmaceuticals

Absolutely disgusting. Coward
>>
>>24551411
>>24551572
>unironically posting /v/ comics

come on man
>>
Weed can trigger schizophrenia, mate.

Something tells me a lot of robots have the schiz gene. Not a good idea.
>>
Honestly?

>Be 5
>Like PB & J
>One day jar PB in room for later
>Forget about it
>Somehow PB starts to rot
>Smells awful
>Never eat peanut butter again

>Highschool
>People smell like rotting peanut butter
>Shit whats that smell dude
>Its just pot man, wanna try some

Who would smoke rotting peanut butter for a high? You might as well get high off of paint fumes. Savages.
>>
>>24550704
We dont have weed where i live. Only alcihol
>>
>>24551624

Snitches are doing Gods work.
>>
>>24550704
>love weed so much
>awful self control so I always end up blazing every day
>only smoke after work but usually go straight home to blaze
>don't have the money or the contacts to smoke often but every time I get a 50 it's usually gone in 2 nights
>makes me so lazy I can't be fucked doing anything but play fallout 4 until I pass out
>actually want to quit but it's a habit I just can't kick because it's one of the only positive experiences I have in my life
>tfw have all these great ideas when I'm blazed but too fucked up to pursue them or forget them in the morning
>no weed so I'm smoking legal smokables from head shop
>definitely not as pleasant a high but it's something
>feeling like shit all the time now, like a partial dissociation or mind fog even though I am probably sober by now
>>
But what's the freakin point even starting right now
> is cool and you can relax, man

For it just looks like another time and moneywaster
I'd rather obey those "stupid" laws than wasting time, money, and mayhaps get into trouble with the law. Even for max. autism robots there are better things than getting high on weed
>>
Don't we already have this thread?
>>
>>24550704
>or grow your own. Didn't you know cannabis is a fucking plant??
did you know that you need certain seeds to plant certain plants?
>>
>>24550704
Or maybe I just got better things to do then waste my time sitting around high as fuck wondering why we have 10 fingers. Not everyone on here is a NEET.
>>
>>24551715
>awful self control
>work
no
>>
>>24550781
There has been some evidence that it increases the chance of schizophrenis and permanent psychosis. The effect is more pronounced especially in children and adolescents cos their brains are still being formed. I dont care if adults smoke it but then that leads to children.
>>
>>24551138
then stop, why do you need it?
>>
I smoked a gram a day for 2 years but I quit just under 5 months ago and haven't smoked since. Weed is for high-school kids and college students.
>>
>>24551315
> THC is harmless
Bullshit. Maybe not physically but psychologically.
>>
File: Hardpenisprofessional.jpg (21 KB, 444x315) Image search: [Google]
Hardpenisprofessional.jpg
21 KB, 444x315
>>24550704
>I have to do and enjoy everything OP does.

Go fuck yourself, asswipe.
>>
>>24550704
How do robots get their weed?
>>
D U D E
U
D
E

W E E D
E
E
D
>>
>>24550704
>you dont live in montana
what do you mean by this? i realy need to know
>>
>>24551700
snitches get stitches
>>
>>24550704
for real, what are you saying about montana? please explin
>>
>>24552266
>Mfw snitched a dealer to crime stoppers
>Mfw no stitches
Get mad normie
>>
>>24552312
its all good. die in a low income house fire though
>>
>>24550704
LE 420 BLAZE IT MEME!!!!
Please shut the fuck up you normie shit head and go back to reddit.
>>
>>24550704
i work in a factory. cant do drugs because if i get injured at work or am involved in any sort of incident theyll piss test me.
>>
>>24550781
It's definitely not worse than alcohol and cigarettes which kill more people, cost more and actively creates addicts. Faggot.
>>
>>24552193
I go to the weed shop and purchase some that looks good (typically sativa or a good deal on a hybrid)

You just have to be 21 years of age
>>
Weed is certainly God tier. People don't realize how much alcohol is fuckin them up because it's so normalized.

People are so retarded when it comes to weed it's unreal. They'll think it's a demon drug and then think nothing of getting shit faced and black out drunk, not being able to do anything the whole next day.
>>
>>24552613
>18 to buy a gun
>18 to die in Iraq
>21 to drink and smoke weed
MERICA
YES
>>
>>24552706
I remember being 16, what's it like these days?
>>
>>24550704
All I do is sit at home and watch movies

If I did start smoking weed then I'd probably spend all my money on it
>>
>>24550704
>you fucking pencil case?
Oh hey, how's it going Tumblr.
>>
>>24552706
Smoking and drinking is retarded
>>
>>24552070
Yes
If I don't work I die, my parents hate me so I live on my own and can't get neetbux even though I'm mentally ill
>>
This is litteraly a copy of the cigarette thread earlier, just replaced with weed.
>>
not surprisingly, i stopped smoking weed when i grew up. alcohol is much better.
>>
>>24550704
I'm was an alco for 10 years and I found alcohol much easier to give up than weed.
>>
>>24550781
If you have anxiety or mental issues, it is your responsibility to protect yourself. It is not the responsibility of everyone around you to know what is wrong with you and protect you.
>>
>>24553040
> alcohol is much better
hahahaha!! nice one faggot
>>
>>24553693
you can't drink weed while eating a steak, faggot. liquor and beer compliment food. they're fucking beverages.
>>
>>24553736
>He's never eaten a pizza while high
Shit nigger you're missing out
>>
>>24553789
i have. but it's more enjoyable to eat a pizza while drinking a beer. weed's just boring, and something i have to go out of my way to do. it was a fucking bitch to grow and cure, it's annoying to grind the fucking weed to vape, the vape itself was high maintenance, especially the bong to go with it, everything about it was just annoying.

i'd rather just reach in the fridge and have a drink
>>
>>24552165
Nicotine and ethanol are more psychologically damaging
>>
File: rin stoned.jpg (143 KB, 379x465) Image search: [Google]
rin stoned.jpg
143 KB, 379x465
>walking around in the park
>see these beautiful birds with black and white tail feathers frolicking around
>god damn
>go up to pet them
>they stay there and don't fly away
>get up close
>they were pinecones
>mfw
>>
>>24553994
nicotine is rather harmless outside of the addictive properties. generally speaking, it's the RoA that is the problem. nicotine doesn't exactly cause psychotic breaks

also, sorry to break it to you, but THC causes more psychotic episodes than alcohol.

maybe you don't have mental problems and weed's fine for you. cool. but don't spread misinformation
>>
>>24552126
>need it

I don't really, but sometimes it helps me with migraines or eating enough food after a workout.

Really, the answer is it just feels good, man. That and it doesn't disrupt my life in any significant way.
>>
File: smuger pepe.jpg (7 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
smuger pepe.jpg
7 KB, 160x160
>don't drink
>don't do any drugs
>pisses the fuck out of normies
>mfw
>>
>>24554041
How does Rin toke up? She can't hold a J.
>>
>>24550781
Long time weed smoker just recovering from my first psychotic episode here- i'd say weed definitely stunted my development. Probably would have learned to socialize better had I not relied on drugs
>>
I just don't want to.
>>
File: 1442074356771.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1442074356771.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>24550704
I just don't smoke weed because it usually gives me anxiety unless I'm with friends.
>>
>>24554316
>"How are you gonna ave a good time?, fucking loser"

enjoy your new liver in 20 years
>>
File: 1315627777001.png (11 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1315627777001.png
11 KB, 365x363
Every time I smoke I just get anxious as fuck and get really self conscious about the way other people are perceiving me in that moment. I also get quiet as fuck. So why the fuck should I smoke if it makes me like that?
>>
>>24553789
>pizza
>while high
Let me guess, it was crap from pizzahut.
Don't even speak to me low birth plebian.
>>
File: fedora pepe.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
fedora pepe.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>24554443
>normies need material substance to "have a good time"
kek, truly unenlightend
>>
>>24554443
i'm from a family of alcoholics. i have people in their late 70s/early 80s in my family and no one has liver problems.

not too worried, m80
>>
I smoke weed, but you're the fucking sheeple. Weed is being conceded to the masses to placate them for a while longer because the people in charge have realized that an acceptable way for them to maintain control over the population while maintaining an air of giving people additional freedom. It's all a joke.
>>
>>24552540
Jej, he didn't even mention alcohol or cigarettes so just calm down there friendo
>>
>>24550781
100% this anon. i admit i used to be quite careless with weed, i never used to be hardcore into it but its got to the point now where i cant smoke it without becoming extremely paranoid. it definitely fucks with your mind theres no doubt about it. i just hope theres no long term damage.
>>
Nobody is fucking obligated to smoke weed, and people have valid reasons not to. I say this as a daily smoker.

No, pot's not a big deal. Yes, you're just flat-out, unarguably, just not a half-decent or worthwhile human being if you think nonviolent human beings should be locked in cages for it. But that doesn't make you a faggot if you don't smoke weed.

Shit, maybe somebody doesn't like it. Or just isn't interested. Those are perfectly valid reasons.
>>
anyone smoke and play dota or other games? unreal tournament, civ, torchlight, diablo (2, haven't gotten into 3), some other random shit

i need some pals to get high and play games with
>>
>>24550704
Gras ist fur Neger.
>>
>>24554594
I should add that "no big deal" means that it isn't something to spaz out over, either.

>>24554517
You actually get it. My bet is that they'll keep it illegal on the federal level up until the point at which legalization could save their asses from something else via distraction. Or just boost popularity.
>>
File: foot.jpg (55 KB, 612x282) Image search: [Google]
foot.jpg
55 KB, 612x282
>>24554353
If you're really skilled, you can hold the blunt with your feet
>>
>>24550704
desu I'd probably smoke weed if it wasn't for the fact that 99% of all potheads I know are complete assholes like OP that get all aggressive about their hobby. You kids are no better than lolicons trying to convince me that fapping to a little kid getting rekt is normal as long as it's a drawing.
>>
>>24554790
But then there's the matter of lighting it.
>>
>>24554831
Hold the lighter down on a desk with your left foot, strike with your right until you get a light. Pick up the blunt with your free foot and light it

Pure and simple
>>
File: 1297575367805.jpg (57 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1297575367805.jpg
57 KB, 320x240
>>24553736
you sound like a little hipster bitch desu
>>
I don't like how "high" feels. Sue me.
>>
What if I just don't like weed
>>
I used to smoke all the time but now it just makes me paranoid and reminds me of the delusions I had when I was manic...
>>
>>24550704
Weed is shit
>>
>>24551572
Tbh all these things can be justified familia.
>>
>>24550704
you do realize that smoking weed is being a sheeple? It's a classic example of people trying to be unique by doing exactly the same thing that everyone else is doing
>>
>>24555633
You're right. In order to truly be a nonconformist, one has to meticulously live his life with the constant paranoia that what he's doing might have been done before.

Shit, I should smoke fiberglass while riding a unicycle on a tightrope over a kiddie pool filled with pistachio pudding. Bet nobody's done that. It should be my thing.

Of course, I'll stop the moment it catches on.
>>
>>24550704
Its the cheapest shit in the world if you dont numb yourself to it by smoking too much.
What I can't understand is how people have difficulty finding some, I mean Ive gone out in the middle of the night many fucking times just to find some weed. No contacts or anything and Ive never come home without any
>>
File: 1448398789408.png (690 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
1448398789408.png
690 KB, 720x539
Why weed should be legal:
Some people need recreational drugs to have a decent quality of life.
Alcohol and cigarettes can be impossible to control when used on the regular.
Weed easier to control and less harmful. If you need recreational drugs in your life weed is the one thats not going to become a problem
>>
>neighbor in my apartment block looks like a stoner
>always smells bad
>one day he said hey to me
>think to myself "well it is bad to judge people before you know them, I may as well talk to him"
>ask him how he's doing
>within 30 seconds of conversation he's inviting me to come over and "rip a bowl" with him
>tell him I don't do that
>"lol whatever man catch ya later"
>that night see a bunch of his stoner friends coming up the staircase going into his house
>decide to call the police
>tell them I believe a drug deal is occurring at his house
>police women asks what kind of drugs
>I said I'm not sure but I think it might be ice (ice is a big big problem where I live)
>4 squad cars show up, 10 police storm his room and drag him and all his stoner friends out handcuffed
>a week later his apartment is up for rent
0 tolerance for drug addicts
>>
>>24555902
Why weed should be legal:
>we tried prohibition with alcohol, and it didn't work, so it became legal again
>cigarettes are legal
>the justification provided for prohibition is universally some argument about the societal harm done by pot
>alcohol and tobacco are both legal and both more harmful than pot, to society and to the individual
>if the basis for banning a substance is harm done, then the law's philosophical basis is completely nullified by the above facts

Therefore,
>if we banned all drugs, it would be philosophically consistent with the basis of harm done, since now any drug that inflicts any degree of harm is illegal
>if we banned alcohol and tobacco, but not pot, it would be philosophically consistent with the basis of harm done, since now more harmful drugs are illegal and less harmful ones aren't
>it is not philosophically consistent to have less harmful drugs illegal, and more harmful ones legal, when the argument supplied is based upon harm done

In conclusion...
>we're not ever going to get alcohol banned again, so every drug less harmful than alcohol MUST be legal
>otherwise, the philosophical basis behind ANY ban enforced based upon the harm-done argument is completely null and void

Usually, opponents of legalization strawman this argument into "BUT ALCOHOL IS LEGAL," but when you break it down, it makes sense.

There is, again, also the fact that locking nonviolent human beings in cages for possessing a flower is absolutely disgusting.
>>
Everyone is getting high and popping pills for some misdiagnosed condition. Only true free thinkers and rebels are being sober, pursuing knowledge, finding God. Everyone else is just a conformist.
>>
>>24556142
>everybody who isn't a complete teetotaler is just a conformist

How enlightened.
>>
>>24556097
>>alcohol and tobacco are both legal and both more harmful than pot, to society and to the individual
at least for alcohol, in the US, alcohol prohibition definitely had a net negative effect
with the formation of organized crime and little decrease in alcohol consumption
I guess the same could be said for weed prohibition though
>>
>>24556097
the reason alcohol and tobacco are so hard to remove from society is because they've already been introduced as socially acceptable. any recreational drug that has a negative effect shouldn't be made legal simply because if something goes wrong (as what happened with alcohol) it's so hard to remove it from society. although I think it's ok to decriminalize it and allow people to grow their own, but it should be made difficult for them to do so. this is so if you wish to smoke it, you can. but it stops people from buying it off the cuff, smoking too much without understanding what they're doing and causing damage to themselves.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>24552503
Wassup anon? you dont like smokin kush or wat? hahahah. i got a medical card its so dank hahahahah. bro i got so high last weekend it was crazy!! hahahah. me and my friends are going to go back to my place and smoke some dank kush blueberry weed, you got greens hahahah. we're gonna listen to dubstep, its gonna be so tight!! hahahah
>>
>>24556022
I have nothing wrong with people smoking weed, it's the people that do are degenerates with no other hobby and need a quick escape from reality. Refer to >>24556257
>>
>>24556226
The "but alcohol and tobacco have social inertia" argument is completely meaningless in regard to pot. Pot also has social inertia, at least now.

>any recreational drug that has a negative effect shouldn't be made legal simply because if something goes wrong (as what happened with alcohol) it's so hard to remove it from society

First of all, any recreational drug, in fact, any drug period, can be argued to have "a negative effect." The logical conclusion of your argument is that all drugs ought to be made illegal. Second of all, it shouldn't be a matter of making something legal. The default question shouldn't be, "Is it harmless enough to be legal," it should be "Is it harmful enough that we ought to spend billions of dollars, shed blood, imprison human beings, fertilize criminal syndicates, and take up legal and physical resources to make it illegal?"

Also, none of those arguments address what I said about philosophical consistency.
>>
File: tumblr_nwn9u1AMpo1qjczh3o1_540.jpg (64 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwn9u1AMpo1qjczh3o1_540.jpg
64 KB, 540x540
>>24550704
stoners should be given the death sentence.
>>
File: 420shreckem.png (141 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
420shreckem.png
141 KB, 248x249
These threads are dumb. If someone doesn't like getting baked then it's just not for them and the thread will get negative replies.
>>
>>24556524
Ill kill u bitch
>>
>>24556524
I mean, that's funny, but there are actually people who think that.

Kinda reminds me of St. Augustine's Confessions. In there, he makes the argument that babies are wicked, and only deemed not to be so by merit of how powerless they are.

That sorta describes how I feel about people who say things like that. The difference between such a person being humorous and a monster to people is just a matter of how much power they have to enact their will. But really, the power doesn't make a difference to who they are morally. They're just monsters who happen to be restrained by circumstance.
>>
>>24550704
too busy investing for a business with my friends
no time and no money for pot
>>
I smoked for the first time at the beggining of this year.

My anxiety was gone, I didn't have any worries, I laughed a lot and had some great food from a nearby burger joint. I love it, I only smoke occasionally though (like twice a month) and it made wonder for my anxiety, I don't know how to explain, but feeling that everything may be alright was just a relaxing feeling that I can't really put words into.

I used to drink a lot alone too and after trying weed I changed my habits greatly, I only drink beer and only on special occasions/with people.

I'd definitely recommend if you have a friend who can hook you up and smoke with you, I never had bad experiences and I'd love if it was legal in my country.
>>
tfw dry
>>
>>24556524
>be me
>smoked weed daily for months on end
>somehow ended up agreeing with this post
>>
>>24556684
Then own it and kill yourself.
>>
File: tumblr_nxgqzamNFq1qjczh3o1_1280.jpg (149 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgqzamNFq1qjczh3o1_1280.jpg
149 KB, 1080x1080
>>24556624
hey, no need to get all philosophical and shit. I'm just sayin' you should die
>>
>>24550704
Typical stoner right there.
>DUDE WHY DON'T YOU SMOKE WEED
>ARE YOU A FAGGOT
>SMOKE WEED ALREADY
>>
>>24556771
And I'm saying that you're a monster whose only saving virtue is a lack of competency and authority.
>>
Can't for my job, so neither of those. Wish I could and drink booze by the gallon. What now?
>>
ive tried it and never really enjoyed it. with friends, alone, whenever. i just dont like it. id rather drink.
>>
>>24551279
*vapes fedora*
Vapefags to the gas chambers
>>
File: 1448479301868.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448479301868.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>2015
>doesn't smoke weed
YOU MUST SMOKE WEED ITS GOOD FOR YOU

>b-but it's illegal
ILLEGAL IS GOOD FOR YOU

NO SUCH THING AS ADDICTION WATER IS ADDICTIVE

>I don't know anyone who sells it???!
BUTY WEED FROM NIGGERS

>i-it costs money!!!!!
BUY IT BUY IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>24557466
>b-but it's illegal

If no one sees you do it, it didn't happen.
>>
>>24550781
Weed triggers my hppd like crazy.
Bends time and space and everything I hear becomes demon chants and I don't know which dimension I'm in
>>
>>24550781
Yup, same here. I can't take one tiny hit without my brain going absolutely haywire for hours. I can't speak correctly, I can hardly think, I think everyone is conspiring against me, it's all in all very unpleasant. I don't know why it effects me so much. I handle psychedelics better than I handle weed. I can't smoke the shit. It breaks my brain.
>>
>>24550704
the law kinda cares if you're black and you smoke weed. it care a lot
>>
Weed sucks, desu senpai.
>>
>>24557826
>tfw blackbot
>get high af all summer every night
>no friends
>go on nightwalks to groceries
>run into police all the time
>we say hey and I buy munchies and walk off
>once yelled "FUCK THE POLICE"
>they yelled back "FUCK YOU TOO"
>had bro laugh and went home
Cops are honestly too afraid to even approach me for fear of #BLM
>>
>discuss weed
>BUT FUCKIN ALCOHOL IS BAD MAN AND NICOTINE IS WAY WORSE FuCKING BLACK OUT DRUNK MAN FUCKIN G DUI NOT WEED MAN NOT WEED FUCKIN HANGOVERS MAN ALCOHOL IS FUCKING AWFUL MAN
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>>24557946
>tfw blackbot
>>
>>24550704
Have you considered that only "sheeple" would listen to you and smoke weed just because you called them a fag if they don't?
>>
>>24557948

>>24556097
here.

>Usually, opponents of legalization strawman this argument into "BUT ALCOHOL IS LEGAL," but when you break it down, it makes sense.

Case and point.
>>
>>24550704
My mum is driving me down to a mates place in a rural beach town a few hours drive from the city to do "work experience". How do I smuggle ~12g of weed, bong and other accessories there?
>>
>>24550704
HEY LOOK OP IS COOL, HE SMOKES THE MARIHUANA, HE SURE IS A COOL POPULAR PERSON!!!

in reply to your faggot mindset:

>Are you a sheeple, underaged fgt or both?
no and no,it makes me anxious and paranoid, have had some cool trips but not a good ratio

>So? Was life a competition of who obeys the most amount of stupid laws?
is life a competition of who fucks up his body faster just to be le fuck the police lmao guy?

>No you can't if your whole life doesn't consist of getting high and you don't live in Montana
meh

>Buy it from deepweb or grow your own. Didn't you know cannabis is a fucking plant??
lol deep web for weed

>Who is forcing you to smoke an ounce/day you fucking pencil case?
no one, but you are being kinda pushing people to smoke lmao weed my friend
>>
weed culture is such a fucking joke
it ruined a perfectly fine recreational drug for me
>>
File: 1392202299706.gif (1 MB, 541x675) Image search: [Google]
1392202299706.gif
1 MB, 541x675
>>24551279
>edibles
>tastes okay
>doesn't smell like shit
>potent as fuck
>mfw I can't find it anywhere locally

I can find fucking crystal meth easier than some nice chocolates, what is this bullshit?
>>
>>24558530
You don't jackass
>>
Did you guys know there are more people in jail for alcohol related crimes than weed related cases?

did you guys know that most governments run a defeciet to control smoking and alcohol intake, that taxation isn't enough to pay for the negative effects of usage and that legalizing weed will overall increase this burden?
>>
>>24558724
Make them yourself, sempai.

It's easy as fuck.
>>
>>24550704
i haven't been able to get any weed for months(usually my dad would hook me up but he passed away recently)
>>
Smoking irritates my throat. I'm not opposed to edibles, but they're fairly expensive to make, usually taste like shit, and require too much effort.

I never bought into the peer pressure to smoke marijuana or cigarettes in high school. After high school, most people who I knew smoked either of them stopped (because they were riding the peer pressure bandwagon). My girlfriend still smokes, but that's because her parents smoke and they spend time together smoking. Granted, my father smokes as well (has a license to grow, used to have +20 plants for "personal use"), but I never cared to get into it when it was the cool thing to do, and once I tried it, I realized I didn't like it and wasn't missing out on anything anyway.
>>
I've smoked infinite bongs in the last 8 years.. Tried cutting back, quitting cold, only ever to end up more dependent. Had some psychotic episodes, though mainly due to the involvement of methamps, which I would've had better judgement against using if I weren't permanently fried/baked. Now it is just a cycle of anxiety, depression and loneliness. I've lost so many potential friends and partners, job opportunities and qualifications because I'd rather smoke weed and play video games.

I'm going to see a doctor next week. Sort out my shit with anti-depressants and diazepam hopefully.

The icing on my shit cake is that my downhill mountain bike of joy was stolen last night by some crackhead probably that I'd met through smoking drugs.

If it were alcohol, cigarettes, stims, pharms or junk, I'd be far worse off physically judging from the observation of other people I know who abuse such as much as did with weed.

It's probably one of the better drugs around to get fucked up on. Rehabilitation seems possible for next year with more chances at becoming something more than literal fucking scum. Half of my welfare payments for about 5 years went into buying weed.

I still have a quarter of an ounce on me, I'll probably smoke some soon, feel average, the cycle continues.

TL;DR
Weed can really fuck you up. My case is likely more disturbing and broken than the average. I really fucked up my life. Age 26, no job, no education, no close friends. Thank you based awareness for making me realise I have to stop before Christmas.
>>
>2015
>doesn't go snowmobileing
Are you a sheeple, underaged fgt or both?

>b-but there's no snow where I live
So? Move someplace else, faggot.

>Y-you can get hurt!!!!
Only if you're retarded and can't land sick jumps.

>I don't know anything about snowmobiles???!
Use the internet and read up about brands. It's not rocket science.

>i-its expensive!!!!!
Finance plans exist, you dolt.
>>
>>24550704
>never met anyone you reacted negatively to weed
>come to r9k
>everyone here seems to get anxiety, ruined lives, addiction and mental retardation
robots, truly the most frail of anons
>>
>>24559192
>...anyone *who* reacted...
>>
I think weed is more dangerous precisely BECAUSE its not physically harmful. You have no incentive to stop.

>>24559016
>Weed can really fuck you up. My case is likely more disturbing and broken than the average. I really fucked up my life. Age 26, no job, no education, no close friends.

I know a lot of people who are at or near this level. I have a friend who I used to be extremely close with stop hanging out with me because I didn't smoke. It wasn't on purpose or anything, he just decided to hang out with people that smoked a lot of weed and eventually I stopped hearing from him altogether. He now lives in an efficiency that he can barely afford, dropped out of college, wont move back in with his parents because he cant smoke weed at home, and only ever eats the free meals he gets at his job.

Almost every time I go out with friends now there is an obligatory smoke sesh before every activity that takes up to an hour of time out of whatever else we might be doing (even if it cuts into the beginning of a movie), more if you count the time spent chasing "connects" for some weed at 2 in the morning. If someone did the same for a piece of chocolate (or any other vice) you would call them a chocolate addict wouldn't you?
>>
I used to smoke a lot weed

it's like heroin lite - doesn't have a drawback until it's too late and you can't be bothered to quit because it isn't really hurting you
>>
>>24550704
how about you stoner fags start respecting people who don't want to smoke or have different opinions and views?

because you're starting to sound about just as obnoxious as alcohol fags right now
>but duuude it cures cancer
I'm sure "recreational" weed isn't necessary for that
>>
>>24559192
I smoked without incident ~10 times before my first "bad trip".

I am a very happy person and when I am sober I am extremely emotionally grounded. My emotional troughs are probably higher than some peoples normal resting state. I think I experienced actual sadness for the first time in my post pubescent life after smoking weed. It was like a veil of negativity was cast over everything and I remember thinking that this must be how depressed people see the world, just an inexplicable shroud of sadness.

Considering how happy I am normally it completely put me off.

I am more of a cyborg (most of the anons that smoke weed probably aren't bottom of the barrel robots) but I have a friend who is a complete normie and he got terrible anxiety attacks which he had to go to therapy for after months of smoking without a problem.
>>
>>24553476
>If you have anxiety or mental issues, it is your responsibility to protect yourself

you know how retarded you sound? what do you think mental illness does? because it certainly does not make you functional enough to be able to take care of it yourself otherwise there wouldn't be mental illness
>>
>calls people who don't smoke sheep
"You have to do this though, there's no reason not to!!!"
>>
>>24558724
>potent as fuck
what?
I always heard that they gave you way less of a high tan just smoking.
then again the only time I them was in lolipop form and I just took my first dose of amphetamines and took too much amphetamines for a beginner so i can't really tell if they worked or not for me
>>
>>24560066
All the edibles I have ever had were pretty concentrated and thus got me really baked. Doing wax hits makes the high last longer but that's after the feeling that I just swallowed a glass full of scorpions goes away.
>>
As a dumb stoner I can understand if people don't want to smoke weed and you don't need to be pressured into. "Why don't you smoke weed" faggots seem to becoming more and more rampant these days, just ignore them.
>>
>>24556022
Man you are so cool. Look at how cool he is, guys !
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.