[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agree/disagree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Agree/disagree?
>>
>>24550607
What kind of kike propaganda is this? Really wish we could just bomb Israel and turkey while we're at it.
>>
>>24550607
Russia is the grandfather that sits on his ass laughing at what his son has become.
>>
>>24550607
>implying Israel isn't the dad and USA isn't his submissive wife
>>
>Katar
>>
>>24550607
>no russia in the picture
>germany and turkey depicted as a lapdog of the USA
LOL
>>
>>24550790
It is correct on some languages.
>>
Russia is definitely the alpha dog. And China is keking America
>>
>>24550607
Saudi Aradia should be fucking USA up the ass. And the USA likes it.
>>
Some kike made that
>>
replace israel with saudi arabia
>>
Replace qutar with turkey IMO
>>
>>24550878
>Russia is the alpha dog
top kek
Russia lost most of it's teeth with the decline of the soviet union
> but moja nuklearniy sarjad
Nukes may matter as detterent but when it comes to regular forces equiped with modern technology russia lags behind and is always trying to hide this issue.

> China keking America
Yeah I agree with that, china is now on the rise (like the past 40 years) but now switches to agressive landgrab strategies all over the world from Siberia to Angola
>>
>>24550756
Israel is the bitchy wife that gets whatever she wants
>>
>>24550652
>kike propaganda

Let me guess, you must have had trouble in high school English?
>>
so france is the only free nation, is what's being said?
>>
>>24552962
Israel is the wife that abuse her husband secretly (lobbies :)
>>
>>24550607

They got it mixed up a little

Saudi is the dad, with ISIS for a babbie

USA is ACTUALLY the woman, with isreal kid in tow
>>
>>24553213
Israel controls American politicians with the AIPAC.

If Israel is the kid he's be a tendies child.
>>
Say what you like about them but Isreal has a really nice arse
>>
>Amerifats thinking they're in charge of Israel

Oh lordy kek.
>>
File: kek.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>24553551
its so easy to spot the thirsty betas
>>
>>24550806
>on

Learn English please.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.