[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Kurt Cobain have autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: alg-cobain-jpg.jpg (93 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
alg-cobain-jpg.jpg
93 KB, 970x724
Did Kurt Cobain have autism?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 907x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 907x680
He was a real life psychopath. Not the Hollywood kind.
>>
>>24550846
Fuck of Kurt.

Nothing 'real' or 'genuine" about Kurt. He was a filthy normie.
>>
one time I was watching him sing while I was on shrooms and I was pretty convinced that I actually was him, shit was so cash
>>
Fun Fact: Kurt Cobain lost his virginity to mentally disabled girl in high school because he didn't want to kill himself as a KV.

I think he might have been an aspie, not full on autist.
>>
>>24550589
fuck him.
he was a dickhead.

and he'd agree.
>>
>>24550991
seriousIy shut up
>>
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S THE ONE
>>
>has daughter
>kills self
>>
his chin is weird
>>
Wasn't he borderline insane? Or depressive?
Either way, he had a fucked up life.
>living on the street when he was 13
>fucked a retard because he didn't wanted to die as a Virgin
>white trash gf
>heroin addict
>>
>>24551121
He brought literally all that up on himself
>>
File: kurt-cobain-2nd-grade.jpg (240 KB, 900x1235) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-2nd-grade.jpg
240 KB, 900x1235
For me, Kurt Cobain was a normie who descended to robothood, but talented enough to become famous.

In his childhood he had the looks and talent to be the ultimate Chad, but in his adolescence he was all "muh parents got divorced" and got obsessed with punk music and disgusted with the normie way of life. He never wanted to work or anything, he just wanted to play music, write songs and do drugs; and he settled down with a disgusting drug addict roastie despite having the fame and the appearance to have a 10/10 qt.
>>
>>24551112
I guess it's weird to see such a masculine chin nowadays. Kurt was literally chad tier in terms of looks.
>>
>normies love him instead of loving the band

Nirvana, nor kurt mcfuckingegotwat.
>>
File: no_talent_hack.jpg (40 KB, 487x158) Image search: [Google]
no_talent_hack.jpg
40 KB, 487x158
>>24550589
Doubt it. He was just a drug addicted retard.
>>
>>24551072
awwww baby's first internet fight, did I hurt your feefees? it's ok, you tried
>>
>>24551072
I ddin't shut up btw because I'm a #rebel
#yolo #onehunnid
>>
>>24551038
Even worse, he got too scared and left her half naked in her house
She was legit retarded as well, like down syndrome tier
>>
He could have become a normie

but depression and drugs and what ever the fuck else happened to him turned him into a robot
>>
>>24554210
he was a normie
someone link the video of him and his friends making fun of some guy who was in the room when they were interviewing him
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.