[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the dentists >in the waiting room >there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 1448578193105.jpg (19 KB, 524x501) Image search: [Google]
1448578193105.jpg
19 KB, 524x501
>go to the dentists
>in the waiting room
>there's only one couch/seat
>see this
>left one says without looking up from her phone "sorry bud, no room for you"
>wat do?
>>
>>24550378
this has happened to me before

>on bus
>girl sitting one edge seet with the window seet free
>I say excuse me and she says no
>start leaning forward almost to fall onto her
>when im done she moves her legs and lets me sit
>she starts giving me passive aggressive glances during the ride\
>I start to bark like a dog and howl
>the whole section of the bus gets up and goes to the back where im free to stretch
>>
>>24550378
Sit on her lap and grind my tight ass onto her crotch.
>>
That didn't happen, but in the event that it did and I were in your shoes, I'd purposefully sit between one of them. The irony is I would never otherwise care to squeeze between them, but for a terrible attitude on one of their parts, telling me what not to do.

My only qualm is that in a sense, even if I'm rebelling, my actions are influenced by their will (albeit with a cause that is against said will). 1/5 Situation. Don't particularly like.
>>
Leave the dentist because my teeth are fine
>>
>>24550378

why tickle their tummies of course!
>>
why, my peenus weenus of course :)

haha! :D

its my weeeeeeenus penus! :) hahah

hahaha!

:3
>>
Tell the cunt to fuck off because I am part of dentist's D&D group
>>
>wat do?
Crop dust them on the way to the table with the magazines. Then scratch my balls overtly (with my hand in my pants) when they realize what happened.
>>
Why do people give their children telephones? Imagine having a child and failing so miserably in raising it.
>>
File: angryblob.jpg (220 KB, 1640x1093) Image search: [Google]
angryblob.jpg
220 KB, 1640x1093
>>24550378
CANNONBALL
>>
>>24550378
Sit next to the hottest one. Check out cleavage. Daydream about fucking all three of them.
>>
lick feet tbqh familyy
>>
>>24550612
U have won the cancer of the day award congrats
>>
>>24550378
Do I what I did in a similar situation back in high schook with some cunt sitting in my assigned seat.
>"well then, I'll just stand directly next to you since you're not capable of moving your ass"
>*standing akwardly with a completely zoned out look intensifies*
They're not going to move right away. Heck, it might take a few moments. But after awhile your presence unsettles them so much they are forced to capitulate to your demands in order to perserve their social standing.
>>
>>24550378
>sorry bud
I'm not your bud, pal!
>>
File: 1327373708285.png (33 KB, 166x228) Image search: [Google]
1327373708285.png
33 KB, 166x228
>>24550378

>go to the dentists
>in the waiting room
>there's only one couch/seat
>see this
>left one says without looking up from her phone "you can sit next to me and my sis"
>wat do?
>>
>>24550378

finger maddie ?
>>
File: mint.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mint.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>24550378

>going to the dentist
>>
>>24550378
literally sit on her lap until she moves. i dont give a fuck.
>>
>>24550378
>>left one says without looking up from her phone "sorry bud, no room for you"
You guys are so fucking autistic holy shit
>>
>>24551631
Absolutely disgusting. Never post this kid again.

Just lost my appetite for desert.
>>
back to /tv/, cunnyfags
>>
>>24550378
Why would you go to the dentist and not wear pants? Or are they wearing like super slutty short shorts that you just can't see?

I mean they are all hot as fuck and I'm not a chad but I might attempt to make them laugh or make small talk to see if I could get in their good graces, girls like a guy who can make them laugh and has a funny personality.

Also being dominant is a big turn on for girls so instead of backing down you should attempt to try and sit with them, that might make their panties wet.

Granted this only works if you have a decent body/face, if you are ugly as shit and a fa tfuck then it probably won't matter how great of a personality you have, though I have seen ugly fat fucks with stacy tier girls.
>>
>>24550444
Kek
>actually asking if u can sit there instead of forcing your way through whilst making a smug grim
>>
>>24550673
>tfw no dentist in my D&D group
Such a shame.
>>
>>24551785
>not going out of your way to disturb normies
>>
>>24551414

I'm not your pal, Champ!
>>
>>24550378
"Well if you stopped eating bread your ass wouldn't need so much space"
>>
>>24550378
do you think they're texting each other?
>>
>>24550378

id say fuck that and move one of them out of the way. move whichever one is the hottest since that physical contact is gonna resonate with her
>>
>>24551661
>He's never had this happen to him
Leave now normie you don't belong here.
>>
In all actuality, I'd ask the receptionist how long she thinks the wait will be, and if she could save my spot if I came back (ie, 45 minute wait, come back in 35 or so). Then I'd go grab a bite to eat or a drink at the bar close to my dentist's office.

I dont wait in waiting rooms, at least not for very long. I do this any time I have to wait somewhere. Also, what the fuck kind of dentists office just has 1 couch from someone's living room in the waiting area? This thread is terrible
>>
File: full metal_1.jpg (115 KB, 1003x682) Image search: [Google]
full metal_1.jpg
115 KB, 1003x682
>>24550378
i'd just take my dick out and start pissing all over them
>>
File: beingapedoishardwork.jpg (111 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
beingapedoishardwork.jpg
111 KB, 1366x768
Sit anyway and stare her down if she acts up.
>>
>mumble "alright"
>go and stand over by the window
>face glass at 45' angle, with other side directed at grills, so they can check me out or w/e
>take out phone and start mindlessly scrolling through fb
>one finger hooked in pocket, looking kinda dumb
>pray my feet are positioned straight
>pray my ass looks good in the supper skinny jeans
>hope to get calles up and gtfo asap
dentist appointment on monday, this is the most likely situation for me
>>
>>24552220
What kind of dentists office takes walk ins? I have to make appointments weeks in advance
>>
>use massive right arm to lift one of them up
>use almost pencil-like left arm and smack them across the room with it
>her friend is astonished by my manliness and instantly fucks me on her lifeless friend's body
>throw her out window
>next girl cowers in fear
>slam her through floor
>lady asks for them
>she sees bloody mess
>instantly lets you through door for your appointment

Why don't you guys jack off every 20 minutes for 6.66 minutes a day?
>>
>>24550378
Sit right in the middle of them taking as much space as possible
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.