[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mother just found my fap-sock collection....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448414278027.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1448414278027.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
What's the best way to off myself?
>>
>>24550215
Your first mistake was using socks to jizz in you dumbfuck
>>
How many did you have?

After some time they really start to smell disgusting.
>>
Why is it necessary to fap in a sock?

I fap in my boxers and it only gets them a little bit damp.

In any case, jumping in front of a train should do the trick. Instant death 95% of the time
>>
>>24550258
Around 3 pairs (so six in total)

I kept them hidden at the bottom of my drawer....no idea why she went scavenging for them.
>>
>>24550277
>why fap in a sock
So I don't have to fucking aim my jizz when I cum
And cumming in your underwear only works if you have
A.) Dark underwear
B. Live alone.
>>
File: 1440506254459.jpg (41 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1440506254459.jpg
41 KB, 620x465
>fapping into socks
>keeping evidence in your room

Why do people fucking do this? Just bust a nut in a napkin and throw that shit away. Jesus christ, I bet you don't even have a means of throwing trash away in your room like the human garbage you are.
>>
>>24550403
^This desu sempai
People are idiots.
>>
so is that it guys
I need halp n support
>>
>>24550884
What were you expecting? Sympathy? Just live with it and learn from your mistakes. And clean your fucking room.
>>
File: epic hack pepe.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
epic hack pepe.gif
359 KB, 640x636
Get a cum box and use it for awhile then once you go and kill yourself by choking on cock, make sure your mother finds it and she can put the cum sock inside and use it as a reminder about what a faggot her son turned out to be.
>>
>>24550973
I wanted hugs and kisses desu
>>
>>24550403
Very likely the same kind of retards who are caught masturbating by their family. Do they not fucking know about secrecy? Wait until everyone is asleep. The stories you read here are mostly "SO MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS HAVING LUNCH AND I THOUGH MASTURBATING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WHOLE FUCKING ROOM WOULD BE AN AMAZING IDEA, WHY DID THEY CATCH ME FAPPING LOL XD".
>>
>>24551076
Don't call me a retard of having a mother who actively seeks out fap collections.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.