[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>apparently there's a black exchange student from Senegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: mixed_dorm.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mixed_dorm.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>apparently there's a black exchange student from Senegal in my gf's dorm
>been there since the beginning of the new course but she has just told me
>black people are extremely rare here so the whole thing is quite exotic
>somehow the word spread that he has a huge dick
>according to my gf, many girls in the dorm have wanted to (and some have) fuck him
>she said this as if it was the most natural thing

Fortunately she said she is one of the few not attracted to him so I'm in the clear.
But I still find this quite degrading, I had a knot in my stomach for quite a while after she told me all this.
Why would women immediately go after a man they know they won't see again when some months pass?
Any people here have gone abroad and seen women be much more receptive to them?
>>
>Fortunately she said she is one of the few not attracted to him so I'm in the clear.

She lied. Oh well, look on the bright side. Maybe you will enjoy being a kek.
>>
>>24549774
This desu senpai
You're now a kek to some nigger because you couldn't leash your bitch
Have fun
>>
>>24549774
>>24549804
She's not that kind of girl.
>>
>>24549745
>Fortunately she said she is one of the few not attracted to him so I'm in the clear.

LOOOL BRUUHH DIS CRACKA ACTUALY BELIEVE DIS SHIT LMAO DEAD
>>
>>24549847
I trust your judgement. Fuck those clowns!
>>
>>24549847
I doubt it
I bet shes fucking him unless shes a virgin
>>
>>24549847
loooool.
right on man. rightttt on.
>>
>>24549847

Every girl is that kind of girl.

She's going to be presenting for that big, black bull any day now.
>>
>>24549745
7/10
this post is most definitely original
>>
>>24550106
>unless shes a virgin

She's still a virgin, Anon, she just tore her hymen while riding a big black stallion.
>>
>>24549745
If she wasn't attracted to him, why would she even talk to you about how big a dick he has and how everyone ( but not me tee hee ) wants to fuck him?
Do you think girls talk about how much girls don't want to fuck a neckbeard? No, if she didn't want to fuck the guy wouldn't even be on her mind.
>>
>>24549847

Thats what they all say
>>
could this thread be anymore obvious as bait
>>
>>24550275

Absolutely underrated post
>>
>>24549745

> she said she is one of the few not attracted to him so I'm in the clear

HAHAHHAHA
>>
Poor little op
>>
>COLLEGE STUDENTS FUCK OTHER COLLEGE STUDENTS

stop teh presses, this is a real scoop
>>
>>24549847
Fuck the kekold keksleeves. They don't know shit about actual girls. Don't feel down about this whole thing, just continue as normal with your girlfriend.
>>
>>24549847
Someone post the picture
"How dare you, shes not like that, I would know"
>>
>>24549847
>She's not that kind of girl.
Said every future kek.
>>
>>24549847
>>24549745
OP how does it feel that your gf is literally getting #blacked right now

It must feel pretty shameful
>>
>>24549745
>tfw going on an exchange to America next year
>tfw I will get so much american pussy with my sexy british accent
>>
>>24551675
People will just think you sound like a dastardly villain and won't take you seriously
You essentially become a meme
>>
>Why would women immediately go after a man they know they won't see again when some months pass?
He is
>Exotic
He's different and so not like the boring guys she usually meets.
>Well Endowed
Girls like big cocks. Yeah yeah not too big but larger than average and technique counts etc. Regardless, girls are curious about what it would be like and they're a turn on.
>Only there short term
She can have her fun without worrying about it making things awkward in the future by having to see him around or word getting out and making her then boyfriend jealous or giving other women a reason to judge her. It also means that she has to act fast because an exotic stallion may not pop up in her life again soon.
>>
File: feeler.png (18 KB, 112x122) Image search: [Google]
feeler.png
18 KB, 112x122
If everybody is flying for cheap bait like that, it's not even funny to come up with stories anymore.
>>
There are suddenly a lot of kekthreads on /pol/ and /r9k/
>report
>>
>>24549847

Keep believing that, m8.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.