[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: READ A BOOK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (140 KB, 1425x1354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 1425x1354
I'm the Anon from yesterday who forced himself to read 2 Chapters of Journey to the West. I intend to read at least 5, or even 10 more today. Another Robot said he was proud of me for actually reading. So in this Thread, I dare you to FORCE yourself to read, play, or watch whatever it is you've been putting off. You'll feel better afterwards, believe me. You can do it, Anon! Sun Wukong believes in you!
>>
I'm proud of you. But I'm not going to read. Just another night of drinking and listening to plebmusic.
>>
>>24550556
Well, thanks for the bump.
>>
I fucking love Journey to the West, hope you're enjoying it.
>>
File: DSC_0013.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0013.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
reading Dragonlance: Dragons of Summerflame
right now I'm in that part where Dalamar and Jenna found out that Usha is the daughter of Raistlin Majere
>>
>>24549293
where did you find a copy of journey to the west? I only found samples when I googled it. but i'm shit at google desu senpai
>>
File: tumblr_mi8ew3ZeIO1rc1o7po2_500.gif (1020 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi8ew3ZeIO1rc1o7po2_500.gif
1020 KB, 500x281
>>24549293
reading The Hagakure. Tsunetomo knew what was up.
>>
Oh shit anon I've been meaning to read jiurney tk the west too.
I'd do it right now but I've been deferring Spivak's Calculus and a Go book as well, a d I found another gem on math today...
Maybe I'll read a chapter from each!
>>
>>24549293
I am. Reading a 1600 page book on python. Savings dwindling away, hoping to find some coding jobs soon.
>>
I'll do it! I'm going to finish this dry medieval history book by the end of seven days.
>>
>>24553062
$5 for the entire thing on the iBook Store. All 100 Chapters.
>>
I bump again so I can report when I finish
>>
>>24554275
Here's another bump for you, Anon.
>>
I read the first couple of short stories in the light novel A Simple Survey

It seems pretty nice
>>
I read a couple of pages of the Illiad the other day, because I hadn't picked it back up in a while.

My God, the Greeks know their shit. Reading that beautiful prose was such a nice contrast to the copious amounts of shitposting I take in on 4chan.
>>
>>24549293
Just play saiyuki journey west senpai its a great game
>>
any good manga for
>tfw no gf?
>>
ive been reading voices from chernobyl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.