[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most robot drug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19
File: melt.gif (2 MB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
melt.gif
2 MB, 400x240
What is the most robot drug?
>>
>>24548647
dxm, nutmeg, alcohol
>>
>>24548647
DXM probably. You need to know somebody to get weed and other illegal drugs but anyone can buy cough syrup.
>>
>>24548647
Hope.
Fuck the robot.
>>
Etizolam

it chills you out, turns you into a normie, and you can just buy it off the internet

i'm on it right now
>>
Alcohol, maybe dxm.
>>
>>24548656
>alcohol

BRO DID I EVER TELL YOU THE STORY OF THE TIME I GOT -SO- DRUNK AT ST-PATRICKS DAY BRO NO SHUT UP YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW DRUNK I WAS LIKE IT WAS SO EPIC BRO

OKAY SO FIRST, GET THIS, I DRINK SOME ALCOHOL. EPIC, RIGHT? THEN, I DRANK SOME MORE ALCOHOL.

HAHA OKAY HOLD ON TO YOUR FUCKING HAT DUDE CAUSE YOU WON'T FUCKING LITERALLY BELIEVE WHAT I DID NEXT.

I DRANK MORE ALCOHOL

BRO DUDE BRO HAVE YOU EVER DRANK ALCOHOL I DON'T THINK YOU'VE EVER DRANK AS MUCH AS ME GUY I'LL DRINK YOU RIGHT UNDER THE TABLE BRO WE'RE IN A CONTEST NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT AND MATTERS
>>
>>24548647
Salvia is the only appropriate answer, despite being briefly a normie meme around like 2008.

99% of the people who smoke Salvia properly and get the full effect absolutely HATE it, and are usually scared shitless.
>>
File: OP literally cannot stop.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
OP literally cannot stop.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>24548647
ketamine/methoxetamine
>>
>>24548714
that's exactly how it is at normie parties

I was dragged to one by my oneitis and literally all the "epic stories" people had were them getting high or drinking or both

I also smoked a cigarette the first time and now I'm addicted, thanks for that normies
>>
>>24548686

>bizarre benzo analogs from the internet
>side effects: Erythema annulare centrifugum skin lesions

yeah, naw.
>>
>>24548760
lmao where is this from please
>>
>>24548647

The internet.

The robot want more original content.
It can suck my dick to be quite honest ladfam
>>
>>24548770
I don't get why people want to spend time when they're on a recreational drug talking about being on recreational drugs

it's like you should savor being on a recreational drug by talking about stuff that you wouldn't talk about otherwise, doing stuff you wouldn't otherwise do

I'm completely okay with people being idiots and swinging off stuff and pulling pranks on each other and talking about like the biggest shit they've ever had, because that's what the drug is for

>>24548790
never heard of etizolam giving skin rashes or lesions, i'll have to google it
>>
>>24548770
>getting addicted to cigs

started smoking at 8, quit. Started again at 18, continued until 24, then quit cold turkey. Now I can have a smoke socially and then not have a craving.
>>
File: one of the boys.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
one of the boys.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>24548770
I really hate how it always turns into a contest too.

I dated a girl who was "one of the boys", see pic related, and whenever we'd go out to a bar she'd punch me on the shoulder and call me a fag for not chugging my beer. She'd then chug her beer and be like "see dude? It's nothing, stop being a pussy" and she'd also burp & fart loudly but I guess that's besides the point.

I guess alcohol CAN be a robot drug, but only if you're drinking by yourself at 10AM on a wednesday while crying or something like that
>>
File: 1447244659410.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1447244659410.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
Ether tbqfhwy
>>
>>24548770
>I also smoked a cigarette the first time and now I'm addicted, thanks for that normies
I like having something to look forward to.
>>
>>24548790
>>24548845
looks like it's an exceedingly rare side effect; all drugs have them

>>24548913
I wish I could do that, I'm not even feeling anything from the cigs at this point, except the first one in the morning, they're just kind of a nervous habit I have

>>24548930
that sounds really obnoxious, I don't know how you could even stand her, I hate people who force others to binge drink it's an awful practice and some people can be really sensitive to that kind of thing

>>24548971
what do you mean?
>>
>>24549027
usually I don't post at all ever, so you can see how the etizolam works pretty well
>>
>>24548656
Isn't nutmeg pretty dangerous?
>>
>>24549027
>that sounds really obnoxious, I don't know how you could even stand her

she eventually had pity-sex with me after friend-zoning me for like a year, but even that wore off and her whole "bro shotgun this coors with me bro BRRAAAPPP" attitude really turned me off
>>
>>24549110
I've dated plenty of awful women so I'm not judging you

dating one with paranoid personality disorder right now and I have to text her literally all times of the day or else she thinks I'm cheating on her
>>
File: 1447394096197.gif (1 MB, 370x288) Image search: [Google]
1447394096197.gif
1 MB, 370x288
>>24548714
>someone tells one of these stories
>talk about the line of heroin I did and how good it felt
>everyone is shocked and looks at me like I'm Hitler
>>
>>24549203
even people who pop pills demonize heroin

I don't get it, it's just another drug and it's no more addictive than any of the other opiates; people just think those pharmaceutical ones are safer because people take them for medicine

you're not gonna get addicted off one hit, that's not how it works, there are pre-existing psychological issues that need to exacerbate it

people need to shift responsibility to healing drug addicts' shitty lives instead of to the addict who's stuck in a hole as it is and the drug, which is literally just a drug and not some scary monster
>>
about to have a couple beers, hope you guys have a nice thanksgiving
>>
>>24548714
but its legal, thats what i meant
>>24549071
probably, i actually tried getting high from this few years ago, it ended by maybe few hours of lame high (caused by poissoning), vormiting on floor, and laying in bed half dead all day after. Awful shit, but maybe i did it wrong
>>
>>24549027
>what do you mean?
Smoking is pleasurable.
>>
File: 1434202457771.png (147 KB, 636x356) Image search: [Google]
1434202457771.png
147 KB, 636x356
>>24549309

you too, anon

waiting for the food to be ready so i can crack a few open
>>
>>24548647
none, robots don't have any money to spend on drugs
drugs are for normie scum
>>
>>24548647
Huffing airhorn gas
>>
I've been enjoying ketamine recently. Close the curtains, get under the covers and listen to snow patrol while flying through the inside of my mind
>>
>>24549276
>>24549203
To be honest its just really edgy to brag about using heroin
If you can't see why that is then... ur dum
>>
>>24549431
more like huffing helium with a plastic bag over your head
>>
File: donald-trump-getty-1024-683.jpg (61 KB, 839x560) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-getty-1024-683.jpg
61 KB, 839x560
>>24550227
It's really edgy to brag about drinking beer
>>
>>24550399
not really
beer is acceptable and it doesnt make you look like "Yeah, I use the most dangerous drug there is because my life is so rough... only thing that makes me happy, the most dangerous drug in the world and it's totally taboo so I bring it up in social events as well so everyone knows"
>>
>>24550448
That makes it more edgy.
>>
>>24548744
lol yeah I used to smoke that shit constantly, every morning before uni, I'd wake up and have a breakthrough trip for about 7 weeks straight

fucked up drug, one thing I noticed was family relations were quite common, aside from the usual effects described. I would always get like inanimae objects which would be sisters, aunt/neice, father daughter etc

but lets be honest noids are the true robot drug

smoking alone, panic attack ater panic attack, heavily addicted, paranoia becoming delusional, almost get addicted to panic attacks in a way because they're so intense
>>
>>24550448
heroin really isn't that dangerous, I mean they give it out in hospitals

prolly methadone is more dangerous, maintenance dose would kill a lot of opiate naive people
>>
Certainly not crack
>>
File: 1367219583397.jpg (191 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1367219583397.jpg
191 KB, 624x480
>tfw you never do drugs because you're too much of a pussy to buy and possess them
>>
Phenibut

>can get it off the internet legally with no social interaction whatsoever
>cheap
>most people take it for depression, social anxiety and anxiety in general
>>
>>24549408
Got any more pics of her? Looks familiar
>>
>>24551010
Morphine, not heroine.
>>
Tobacco alcohol, and weed. The first two because they're legal and you don't have to know people to buy them
>>
Any drug you do alone in your basement
Still wanna try salvia
Is it anything like DMT? (Subjectively, I know it acts on different receptors)
DMT scares me shitless
>>
File: 1448316772862.jpg (27 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
1448316772862.jpg
27 KB, 640x477
>tfw never tried drugs, never even inhaled a cig or got drunk
>>
>>24551144
Actually they give heroin out in hospitals as well. Usually to dying patients in their last hours.
>>
>>24549276
>>24551010
>heroin really isn't that dangerous

wew lad
>>
>>24549071
It can be. A friend of mine snorted it cause he was out of weed. He couldn't get up for 4 hours and said he felt like his brain was on fire.
>>
>>24549071
Nutmeg is awful
Got a normal dph-like high but felt like all of my organs were shutting down
Didn't return to baseline for like two days
>>
>>24548647
shrooms
they cause horrible introspection and normies cannot handle them
>>
>>24548760
mxe is crazy, most intense drug I've ever taken don't think I'll ever take it again
>>
File: 1352755135067.png (352 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1352755135067.png
352 KB, 300x300
Dissociatives for sure.

I fucked my bladder right up though so I can't use them anymore ;_;
>>
Alcohol is the only answer
>>
>>24548656
This.

If you can buy it without "connections" (which require top tier social skills), it's robot approved.
>>
where to you guys get etilozam, and how do you dose it?
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>24550977
If you were still able to recognize shapes and things from this world, you didn't get the full Salvia effect.

>>24551163
Very similar in the sense that if smoked properly with a high enough extract, it instantly rips you straight out of this universe and lose all sense of time and self while travelling through pulsating fractals.

Then you come back to your sense in like 30 seconds.

It's actually the best basement drug, since you're meant to do it in dark & quiet spaces.

Just be sure to sit on the floor though, even sitting on a chair or couch is a sure recipe for you trying to go for a job as soon as you start tripping and falling face-first into a coffee table or something.
>>
>>24551144
morphine is shit, unless you IV it and then its still shit
>that clench

dilauded has a clench like that too, but you get way more euphoric from dilauded
>>
>>24551292
THISSSSSSSSS.

KETAMINE/DXM

also alcohol
>>
>>24551332
Why would you need connections when the dark net exists?
>>
Personally I just drink alone. Drinking at parties is shit though, for all the reasons already mentioned. Everyone tries to outdo each other and get blackout drunk instead of just getting a bit buzzed and having a good time.

Tried weed once at a friend's in high school. We just ended up chilling out on the couch all day and played video games, which was honestly more fun sober.
>>
>>24551357
fucking answer me motherfuckers
>>
>>24551144
first of all, they give out heroin in the UK (not USA as far as I'm aware), and secondly in a hospital setting they're essentialy the same drug

>>24551185
alcohol is more dangerous. call me edgy all you want but its true, faggot. bragging about being an alcoholic is exactly as terrible as bragging about being a junkie, no matter how you want to justify it by saying "oh its socially acceptable".

at least heroin addicts don't endanger other people/kill other people as often as alcoholics do all the time
>>
>>24549431
#GETLOUD
>>
>>24551276
I've known a few normies that did shrooms.

All the times that I've done shrooms myself it was also with semi-normies/semi-robots. People who are into table-top RPGs and LARPing and metalheads and girls with purple hair who are in women's studies, etc.

but yeah generally speaking pure normies shy away from psychedelics & introspective drugs.
>>
>>24551448
>People who are into table-top RPGs and LARPing

That does not sound normie at all
>>
>>24551376
morphine is my favourite opiod
>>
Robots don't do drugs.
>>
>>24551483
>he hasn't watched Mr. Robot
>>
will you fucking retarded faggots please give me a source to buy Etilozam?

I cant find shit on google.com
>>
File: 602.jpg (42 KB, 1028x888) Image search: [Google]
602.jpg
42 KB, 1028x888
I'm guessing most robots will just want to numb themselves with Alcohol, cigarettes, and opaties.

Out of everything I've tried, I'd say Amphetamines are my favourite.

Everyone in my city does coke, I don't see the hype of it, plus unless you actually know a decent guy you'll be snorting all sorts of shit.

Coke just gives me anxiety attacks and half of the buzz Amphetamines provide.

I smoked opium in India once, woke up surrounded by goats in a barn with a terrified woman asking me to leave.
>>
>>24551463
Exactly, that's why I said semi-robot/semi-normie.

Despite being into weird/nerdy shit, those people still hung out together every weekend at the game shop or LARP park and celebrated each other's birthdays and did normie things, and I was the outside who just happened to do shrooms with them a few times.
>>
>>24551357
>>24551403
>>24551571

>dude comes into a thread and starts talking about a random drug no one's ever heard of and gets mad at us for not knowing where to buy it

I don't know man, you brought it up. Why don't you ask yourself?
>>
>>24551571 http://www.sensibleseeds.com
I've ordered from them multiple times to the US. Go under legal highs then research chemicals
>>
>>24551408
>alcohol is more dangerous.

... Only if you keep taking heroin every day of your life and have the money to afford it.
>>
>>24548744

Yeah like, i'm not gonna lie, having done LSD and Shrooms salvia was still the most intense thing I have ever done.

And like I was mentally fucked into the next day. Plus apparently while I was tripping I was having like a seizure on the floor, so that makes me not really want to experiment with it again.

I won't go into details, but basically I existed as a petal on this giant metallic flower that had like rollercoaster parts in it (i don't know either)

Anyway after a bit the petals were all pulled up by the rollercoaster like machinery and like I literally came up through the floor in the room I was tripping in and saw my friends and had a realization: "Holy fuck, that's still real" and I was incredibly happy that it was because up until then I had literally been completely disconnected from the idea of the real world at all. Well then I got pulled back down through the floor back into the trip and that was some of the most depressing shit i've ever experienced because i was thinking "oh fuck what if i don't get to go back" I eventually came to, and that was that, although the dream I had that night was a pretty high level of fucked too

That's about it, but fuck, that shit is crazy.
>>
>>24551408
>alcohol is more dangerous. call me edgy all you want but its true, faggot

Alcohol is safer to the user, heroin is physically addictive and very easy to overdose. It seems you're just basing your argument based on the fact heroin users don't injure others.

>bragging about being an alcoholic is exactly as terrible as bragging about being a junkie
Both are degenerate as fuck, I agree.

>at least heroin addicts don't endanger other people
That's because the amount of alcohol outweigh the amount of heroin users. Naturally, alcohol will appear more dangerous because when a drug is released to the general public for anyone to buy, then the stupid people will stand out from the crowd.

Also, I don't think you've been around heroin addicts. They'll do literally anything for another hit of heroin, that includes injuring or stealing from others for money or things to sell for more heroin.
>>
I'm back guys

>>24551357
>>24551571
you get it from one of the vendors on /r/rcsources/, I can't source them because then I'll get banned

1 mg is a pretty good dose, it's a very potent chemical

they usually come in pills

>>24551640
I mentioned etizolam and he's just curious, it's a very popular research chemical
>>
>>24548744
I thought it was awesome, but in a "once in a lifetime" kind of way, I have no desire to do it again.
>>
Psychedelics, of course I suppose it also depends on one's definition of robot, but I think it can be a very interesting drug for most definitions. If you're a fucked person or not in touch with yourself it will show you new perspectives.

Plus I feel like many people here at some variation of INT-, so you will end up thinking some serious shit since you're mind has a tendency to rip apart and overanalyze things anyway.
>>
>>24551680
im tired of anxiety f.am
its fucking crippling, its literally the reason why im not a chad anymore
>>
How would a robot even get the contacts needed to acquire drugs?

Something tells me this is a normie thread.
>>
>>24548656
You're forgetting DPH
>>
>>24551680

wayyy cheaper to get in liquid form though

I bought like 600mg for ~$40

Comes with a measured dropper as well
>>
>>24551735
ffrom where?
very interested

600mg could last me for ever
>>
>>24548661
wait you can buy DXM over the counter?
>>
>>24551718
etizolam is awesome for anxiety but you can develop a crippling dependence very quickly where you'll be in absolute pain every day for like a month from the withdrawals, benzo withdrawals are the worst thing imaginable, even worse than heroin
>>
none, drugs are for normies
also a real robot would have no idea where or how to get drugs, would not be willing to go out to find drugs, would not be able to talk to anyone to receive the drugs
maybe through the internet, but I honestly have no idea how that works, and a real robot probably doesn't want their parents to find out they're ordering drugs on the internet, since a real robot obviously lives with their parents
but most of all a real robot cannot afford drugs.
>>
>>24551780
yeah i know, believe me
>>
>>24548647
My personal experience

Ecstacy/Molly/whatever kids call it these days: more normie than robot. Mostly found & used at shitty loud clubs, especially unbearable if you're sexually frustrated in general. People will freak out if they see/hear/find out that you took it by yourself but no one cares if you drink or smoke a joint.
Cigarettes: more robot-friendly everyday. with people being health-conscious and cigarettes being banned in all sorts of places, nothing feels better than blowing smoke in people walking past your personal space.

Weed/hash: neutral. Used by both normies and robots alike, pleasant for both introspection or just sitting around and doing NEET things. The culture surrounding it can also go both ways.

Alcohol: neutral. Useful for getting over one's social anxiety. The easiest to get a hold of. It however remains the normie's choice of intoxicant as well.

Mushrooms: almost robot-exclusive. despite usually having to make friends with weird neo-hippy college students and sometimes doing the mushrooms with them, provides a great introspective experience and is a great way to treat depression & anxiety long after the trip has ended. Normies aren't a fan of psychedelic in general.

Cocaine: you feel good for like a minute until you realize that you're in a toilet stall surrounded by three guys and one of them has his dick out.

Salvia: #1 recommendation in my book. Nothing like leaving this universe for 30 seconds and defragmenting your psyche to cure the robot blues and get some excitement in your basement-dwelling life. Usually legal too so it's easy to get a hold of.

caffeine/speed: Definnitely normie drugs, unless you ENJOY anxiety. In which case have a blast.
>>
>>24551679
except when you die from od'ing on alcohol, it's because your body painfully shuts down and you choke on your vomit. od'ing on dope is like falling asleep.

also, you can die from alcohol withdrawal. dope withdrawal just sucks because you're sweaty and queasy but it's over eventually.
>>
>>24551809
>no true scotsmen
>>
>>24551748

shit sorry senpai, this was a long ass time ago

living sober currently cuz I fucked up my life good and proper
>>
>>24548647
Cannabis
Dextromethorphan
Alcohol
>>
>>24551846
Only retards do either drugs really.

>dope withdrawal just sucks because you're sweaty and queasy but it's over eventually.

Have you ever been through a withdrawal? Just try to remember any time you have had painful cramp in one of your muscles, you have to first imagine having that cramp all over your legs arms and back. Then try to remember having the flu, and imagine having terrible flu on top of that cramp. Then finally imagine being so tired all you want to do is lie down, but being so restless and agitated that you can't lie in the same position for more than 10 seconds. Every time you lie down you are relieved of tiredness for a few seconds and then immediately in restless pain and forced to move. It's hell on earth and the worst part of it is that you know just one hit of heroin will take it all away in SECONDS.

Go ahead and do it faggot, I never will again.
>>
>>24551664
>I existed as a petal on this giant metallic flower that had like rollercoaster parts in it (i don't know either)

Breakthrough Salvia trips in a nutshell pretty much.

My first real breakthrough trip I was a sausage being squeezed/pulsated through a conveyor belt/tube machine, and that machine was time and space.

I also experienced every single living thing on the planet, to each cell in my body, to every ant in ant colonies, to every living human being and animals and plants, and the planet itself, as one singular living creature.

>>24551703
It's like skydiving or eating the world's hottest pepper or something.

>>24551725
>>24551809

darknet, and also other robots & nerds.
>>
>>24548790
It's a legit prescription in other countries just not in murica because muh strong
>>
>>24551899
you're a weak faggot dude

I'm coming off opiates right now it's not even that bad

the worst is benzos with short half-lives, nothing will top that
>>
>>24551778
Depends on your state, assuming you live in the states.

Because anyone can buy DXM-containing cough syrup/pills, a lot of nanny states put those behind the counter and also 18-21 only.
>>
>>24551900
Skydiving is a pretty good analogy, except like you're jumping without a parachute.

Although basically I just melted into the seat/door of the jeep I was in (why we were doing salvia while in a vehicle I cant tell you), and my head became a radio, or at least felt like a radio, and all I could really see was my frame of vision scrunched up into a tiny line moving to the beat of californication by RHCP (was playing on the radio)
>>
>>24551571
OH MY GOD GOOGLE IT / ettilam / etziest
>>
>>24551899
you are literally a little bitch. Opiate withdrawal is GREATLY over stated for one.

And withdrawal from drugs is not shit compared to constant panic attacks all day every.

fuck off kiddo
>>
>>24551900

Yeah salvia definitely seems to like the whole intense pulling/squeezing/whathaveyou feeling.

The thing I'm not a huge fan of with salvia is you really can't pull anything from it, it seems like its literally your deep subconscious throwing shit at the wall and you have to exist in it for a while. At least with shrooms I have revelations about my relationships with people or think about something from some new perspective

Being a sausage sounds weird as fuck though, makes me glad I was a petal.

I remember hearing someone's story and they were a cog in a sea of cogs turning, that always sounded interesting to me.

I remember for a couple weeks after my trip I would think or look at certain things and get like a little bit of that intense pulling feeling. Once I looked at the edges of the horizon and got it, very odd stuff.
>>
>>24551920
it's otc in nz and aus
>>
>>24551968
Live in Australia

Maybe we are behind America in banning the sale of DXM over the counter though
>>
>>24551953
Not him but its different if you're dependent on them. My old roommate was addicted to oxys after a bad accident and had a doctor who prescribed way too much, and when he tried to stop he had a seizure and almost died. They had to give him opiates at the hospital and slowly ween him off them otherwise he would have.
>>
>>24551823
Good post here
>>
How to tell a normie from a robot by their psychedelics:

LSD>Shrooms

Normie

Shrooms>LSD

Robot
>>
>>24551953
this, opiates aint shit.
In jail they tell you to shut the fuck up and go to sleep if you are withdrawing from opiates.

If you are withdrawing from benzos, they have to give you valium
>>
>>24552017
Real robots do DMT
>>
>>24552017

their taste* in psychedelics
>>
>>24551998
i have been for like an hour, and every fucking vendor is out of stock
>>
>>24551899
Back before they knew the full effects of heroin they'd give it to people in hospitals not knowing they got them addicted to it. The people felt terrible during withdrawal, but because they didn't know it was from the heroin they just thought they had a bad flu and were done with it after a week or so.
You're just a pussy.
>>
>>24552030

I suppose, although I guess I consider DMT a step above shrooms and LSD because if you break through you aren't even connected to the physical world anymore, where as with the other two they just alter your perception of the physical world.
>>
>>24548647
I do too many drugs... idk if I'm still a robot though.
>>
>>24550083
>snow patrol
>on ketamine

what album?
>>
Shrooms and weed is the way to go, others just made me more anxious. Alcohol is alright if you're partying with friends but even then shrooms are probably better.
>>
Just go.to a doctor and get valium
>>
File: 1443540252069.png (42 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1443540252069.png
42 KB, 235x236
>>24548930
>hanging out with roastie skets
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115 KB, 475x1599) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115 KB, 475x1599
>>24551981
oh yes. That 2nd level of Salvia trip always involve losing your sense of self, but you're still in this world which makes it extra weird. One time I was leaning against the bug screen of my window and blowing my hit out through there and I became the bug screen, then I became my pipe. Another time I was smoking outside and became the houses accross the street like I could physically feel them even though they were 40+ feet away and then as I was drooling out my mouth my string of spit came in touch with the grass and I became that, etc.

Also you mentioning music, you're not really supposed to smoke with music playing as it'll interfere with/influence your trip. Another time I was smoking while my mp3 player was playing with my earbuds around my neck, and I started getting the sweats I started wrestling with the earbuds and music was just this weird insect-like vibration.

>>24552001
>Yeah salvia definitely seems to like the whole intense pulling/squeezing/whathaveyou feeling.

definitely. The pulling/squeezing/falling is the precursor to breaking through to the Salviaverse. People who might be claustrophobic are instantly turned off by that and also consequently don't go with it and get the full experience.

It's also one of the reasons why it's a bad idea to do it while riding a bike or standing up or even sitting in a chair.

>I remember hearing someone's story and they were a cog in a sea of cogs turning

It's a really common, almost universal experience. Not unlike DMT. That time I finally became a sausage being pushed along the sausage-making machine I was with a few other friends and it was their first times ever smoking Salvia. One of them choked out and didn't really get anything out of it but the other INSTANTLY fell through.

I didn't tell him anything about my trip, but he experienced pretty much the same thing. he describe feeling like a meatbag, a reference to some older Star wars game, and also being in "the machine"
>>
>>24548760
>horse tranquilizer
I always laugh at this since /in bruges/
>>
heroin

it numbs your soul and makes you feel ok with the crushing loneliness and failure. you don't even care about the opposite sex and how they completely ignore you anymore either. i don't recommend it though unless you really have no chance at living a successful life. signed, recovering heroin addict.
>>
>>24551184

only in the UK. heroin isn't prescribed legally for any reason in the US.
>>
>>24548714
College parties: the post
All they do is talk about how much they drank
>>
>>24548647
The only gf I ever had looked a lot like uma Thurman, but a readhead.
I lost her.
I, really hate my life.
>>
>>24552727
heroin is awesome, I love smoking it. That powder turning into a deep red liquid then bursting into smoke as you inhale and your body and mind goes numb.

Opiates/Dis/Benzos MASTERCLASS
>>
>>24548744
Don't fall for the salvia meme
Literally the worst drug in existence
>>
>>24549276
IV heroin is pretty fucking dangerous. It took me 2 ODs to figure that out.

Pills and heroin are a totally different game.
>>
>>24553482
Normie spotted :^)

just banter bro, I know it's not meant for everyone
>>
>>24553481
Enjoy your no money and harsh withdrawals. Eventually you'll move on to IV and really fuck your shit up.
>>
Robots don't do drugs, FUCK OFF NORMIES
>>
>>24553786
normies just stole our drugs like they stole our memes
>>
Huffing chemicals is pretty robot
>>
>none of you will know the mighty high of mig welder fumes and agle grinder dust
>>
>>24553536
It's a horrible experience, but I'd recommend everyone to do it at least once.
Really makes you appreciate your grip on reality.
Also wasn't smart of me to do it while also hippyflipping
>>
>>24548940
my only knowledge of the drug is from Raoul. what's it like?
>>
>>24548647
anti-depressants or adderall
>>
>>24551144
Heroine is metabolized into morphine, you fuckface
>>
>>24548828
This is the only correct answer.

Shame it's gone overlooked.
>>
Regrets...
>>
>>24552017
Hmmm ive done shrooms a load of times and really like it, never done acid. What makes it so normie?
>>
>>24551163
If DMT is meeting god,
Salvia is meeting Satan
>>
File: 1448081667171.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448081667171.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>24548930
>I guess alcohol CAN be a robot drug, but only if you're drinking by yourself at 10AM on a wednesday while crying or something like that

I spent the better part of the last three years drinking by myself.

I'd drink whenever- during the day or early morning if I didn't have class or work.

One time I got black out drunk three times in a 24 hour period.

I'd time it so that I'd drink myself into unconsciousness in about 3 hours or so (I could usually time the cut off point where I lapsed into unconsciousness by my internet history).

It was all mouthwash too.

I was trying to escape my unhappiness and it worked for a while too but then I got pulled a little too far in.

I don't drink anymore. Last time I did I sent some gay porno pics to an ex boss and she told me that she had called the police and would proceed with harassment charges if I contacted her or any of her employees again.

Sobriety is difficult but I think I can pull it off.

I'm on antabuse (I think that's how its spelled), I'm going to AA on Sunday and I'm going to see a psychiatrist about my depression.

I don't want to go to jail.

I don't want to be an alcoholic anymore.

I don't want to be an edgy internet nazi or an alpha wannabe.

I just want my quiet little comfy house with a fireplace, a bookshelf, a couple of close friends and a shut in girlfriend.

I want to spend my days hiking and running and drinking coffee.

I want my old body back. The 17 year old me that could run for 10 miles at a time no problem and who's brain wasn't wired to crave alcohol like food or sex.

I'm getting a little closer each day.

It's what keeps me going.
>>
File: 2015-11-26_22-20-29.jpg (230 KB, 738x535) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_22-20-29.jpg
230 KB, 738x535
i have a benzo problem that i keep lying to my nurse practitioner mom about to get more of and i also lie about back pain after a surgery i had to get hydros i don't need either.

when something upsets me, i don't deal with it like a normal person would by talking to a friend or deliberating their options or seeking a resolution. i grab my pill bottles, take a klonopin or xanax or two, take about 40mg of hydro i don't extract the apap out of because i don't give a shit about my liver, then lay down in bed and cry myself to sleep or listen to nigger music.

some days life is great and i feel like im getting along great, other days i feel like i can't do anything but have a spectacular breakdown over some trivial shit.
>>
I'm physically dependent on OxyContin. If I go 5 hours without a dose the sweats start. 24 hours and it's flu symptoms and shitting.

Could be worse though. I'm in the UK, and I get it on prescription...so it doesn't cost anything, and there's no chance of me ever suddenly losing my supply.

I'm not quite getting the same blissful high a year down the road, but my life is hugely better than it's ever been as far as happiness and confidence.

All in all, pretty, pretty good.

And there's no medical downside to long term Oxy use, right?
>>
>>24548647
love desu senpai
>>
>>24556084
>And there's no medical downside to long term Oxy use, right?

the longer you're on it the longer your post acute withdrawal syndrome is going to be, if you ever choose to get off them.

i'd imagine it's also pretty bad for your colon, being constantly constipated due to opiates probably will do something bad down there eventually.

(i'm a 4 year heroin addict that's been clean for a year and a half now and i don't have anything wrong with me)
>>
heroin or any opiate
>>
>>24553534
That's why you always do test shots.
>>
>>24551730
>DPH
hits me so hard sometimes with horrifying hallucinations. sometimes the same dose does absolutely nothing at all but knock me out.
it's a good thing to take to kick you to sleep but not really a robot drug imo unless said robot likes being a completely delusional schizophrenic psychonaut.
>>
>>24556214
tell that to a junkie who is sick who scrounged up enough money to get 1 bag of new stuff and all he wants to do is get it in him and get some relief

test shots are good in theory but when you're sick you don't give a shit
>>
Meth is the most robot drug. Weed, cough syrup, alcohol, that's all for the most part accepted in the mainstream. Meth however is the only thing still met with looks of disgust. Also much like the robot's experience, withdrawls aren't a physical pain but a mental one
>>
jenkem from all that fermented piss and shit jugs
>>
>>24556194

Weirdly, the constipation hasn't been too bad. I take a stool softener and that's about it. Go every couple of days at worst.

The rare occasion I don't shit for a while, I just let myself go into mild withdrawal, shit and then get that sweet sweet wave of relief on the redose.
>>
>>24556264
>Weirdly, the constipation hasn't been too bad.

you'll get there eventually. when i first started out and was addicted my shits weren't really that bad. they got progressively worse though.

one shit was so bad i vomited from the pain all over my feet
>>
>>24551664
Damn, this made me realise what I smoked was actually salvia. I had pretty much the exact same thoughts about "what if I don't get to return".

The beginning of the high was fucking bizarre, with like the past 2 seconds repeating itself in front of my eyes endlessly, so I decided to close my eyes and lay on my bed. Well, turns out I couldn't open my eyes any more and went down this black rabbit hole constantly thinking I'm gonna go with a stupid death like this. In my mind I was speeding through all the things I had read about near-death-experiences what felt like a thousand thoughts per second.

Then I started to bounce back; my heart rate slowed down, I felt like I hadn't taken a breath in 10 minutes and could actually calm my mind.

I legit just fling myself up from the bed in pure ecstasy, knowing I could still live and not have someone find my corpse in a fetal position.

For sometime after I thought this is why people get addicted to drugs, that it's a constant rollercoaster of bringing yourself inches away from death and then jumping back to reality.

Never was anything visual, just absolute black.
>>
>>24555915

Iktf bro

Get out of that life while you still can
>>
>>24548744
meh, the only time I got any serious trip from salvia, I was smoking the 60x strength kind, from a bong, while alone in the dark in my room, and even then it wasn't too huge. I did feel like I turned into a pixelated image with each pixel being a tube of flowing colored water, but that only lasted half an hour or so and after I was mostly the same as before
>>
>>24552001
>that pulling feeling
It feels like I'm being ripped from the universe.
Like me and the universe are stacked like bread in a sandwich, but salvia slowly pulls us apart.
My entire body is like the stone foundation if the universe, and the other "slice" is off in this distance.
The whole universe restarts and I have to remember everything about who I am, where I am, etc.
Not a drug I ever wanna fuck with again
>>
>>24556194
>4 years on heroin
I was always curious about long-term users of 'hard drugs'. What's it like and how do you function in the world? I legitimately don't understand, not in any sort of derogatory fashion. How does it work?
>>
File: 1435392982418.jpg (169 KB, 746x746) Image search: [Google]
1435392982418.jpg
169 KB, 746x746
>>24555915
gl gj. 4.5 yrs sober here. aa is a good call. it may seem weird at first but be open minded and it'll pay off.
>>
>>24556012
Xanax is so amazing for me. Take some and my normally crippling anxiety is gone. I get a nice floaty feeling. I was even able to talk to girls because of it. Too bad im extremely addicted.
>>
>>24548647
straight edge
>>
>>24548647
Normie tears.
>>
>>24555750
acid is pure mindfuck which is what normies love. its a crazier sort of trip that teaches you less and makes you trip out more. normies will do almost anything to avoid being present.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.